over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Dbol?

Musclebound94

Registered
Newbies
Whats up guys, anybody have any experience with injectable Dbol? Looking to see what other people think of it to help me decide if I should give it a go or not. What dosages and protocols do you guys like?

Whats up guys, anybody have any experience with injectable Dbol? Looking to see what other people think of it to help me decide if I should give it a go or not. What dosages and protocols do you guys like?
Never used injectable dbol, but injectable drol does much less damage to my digestive system and gives great gains. Used to love it pre powerlifting meet

Never used injectable dbol, but injectable drol does much less damage to my digestive system and gives great gains. Used to love it pre powerlifting meet
I have a PWO mix of inject sdrol and tren base that I am using right now and I enjoy it. What is your sweet spot dose for inject sdrol?

I have a PWO mix of inject sdrol and tren base that I am using right now and I enjoy it. What is your sweet spot dose for inject sdrol?
I’ve never actually used injectable superdrol, only oral which I like but I can’t stomach anymore. Injectable anadrol is what I meant and this treats me pretty good. I like 50 mgs pre training and 100 pre meet. Much more than that and I get headaches when using maximal weights

I’ve never actually used injectable superdrol, only oral which I like but I can’t stomach anymore. Injectable anadrol is what I meant and this treats me pretty good. I like 50 mgs pre training and 100 pre meet. Much more than that and I get headaches when using maximal weights
Ahh okay. I tried some oral superdrol and I swear I could fall asleep even if I had been on meth lol I couldn't stay awake to save my life

I just started 10mg one hour before training. Lol I know 10mgs but any more and my BP goes through the roof. I‘m stronger and get an amazing pump with it. I don’t get bad back pumps like oral dbol so that alone is worth injecting for me.

I just started 10mg one hour before training. Lol I know 10mgs but any more and my BP goes through the roof. I‘m stronger and get an amazing pump with it. I don’t get bad back pumps like oral dbol so that alone is worth injecting for me.
Ya I notice less back pumps too

I might give it a try and start at a lower dose a titrate up as needed then.... no back pumps sounds phenomenal....do you inject about an hour before?

Love Inj Dbol, doesn't give me stomach issues like oral Dbol does.

25-50mg does me wonders 1.5 hrs pre and its a good time ...

BIOGENIX

I like it, usually oral D Bol fucks with my stomach and liver, but injectable doesn't. Same with injectable anadrol, no issues.

That’s interesting, I’ve been using anadrol sublingually recently as I wanted to mitigate the androgenic side effects it brings and it’s my favourite oral AAS, but avoiding the first pass using this method of ingestion (which is the same as the injectable form but just more immediate) I’ve found that it’s nothing alike it’s oral counterpart.

I don’t get the insane pumps, fullness or strength I get from the oral. I haven’t tried many other orals sublingually but in my experience superdrol taken this way provided a very similar visual effect to the oral (although less strength which I’ve seen others mention on forums before) and turinabol too. It’s a completely different drug really, but as a positive I get zero androgenic side effects that I got from the oral (hair loss, accelerated body hair growth and acne).

I’ve heard anecdotes that injectable winstrol is superior to its oral counterpart on the other hand, and like anadrol, injectable halotestin is not as potent as the oral form, but I can’t comment on these drugs from personal experience as I’ve never used them.

I like it, usually oral D Bol fucks with my stomach and liver, but injectable doesn't. Same with injectable anadrol, no issues.
Thats good to know, I'm assuming you mean that your liver enzymes on blood work were g2g when doing inject dbol?

Thats good to know, I'm assuming you mean that your liver enzymes on blood work were g2g when doing inject dbol?
Correct and whenever I take oral dbol or anadrol, I lose appetite, get lethargic, feel like shit ect. But with injectable no issues.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws