over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable dbol

First pass makes em less useful mg for mg, but this is just an experience.

I have used it also and works great! its stronger mg/mg when you use the injectable form off it its also painless.
i used 25mg/1ml a day for 6 weeks and the gains where good, normally i got the same results with 40/50mg in tablet form the only problem is injecting every day i hate it after several weeks.

JK.

the inj dbol our sponsor carries is eo based and flows threw a slin pin it causes no more pain that an inject of say test e. This is not first hand experience but my close friend just started it three weeks ago and loves it! As massive said you wont touch tabs again after you try the inject. Good luck fellas. I do not condone the use of aas and do not use any myself take this post for what its worth.

I know this thread was about inject, dbol but. i was wondering about the inject, anadrol from a sponsor. im looking into a dbol, anadrol mix this fall for a bulking run. any one have any input.

1-16 test 500mg
1-14 deca 400mg
anadrol 50mg dbol 25mg eod 4 wks on /4 wks off /4wks back on

Last edited:
most painful stuff i've ever used was Jurox test suspension and jurox winstrol v. I really use to love that steris suspension. IMO, best overall anabolic for precontest or growing. But its definitely a love/hate relationship! Love the results, but hate the pain. I must admit GA did a very close version to steris! OH well?

Damn!!! Those were the glory days bro. Steris Suspension and Upjohn Winstrol V eod pre contest and still grow.

Used to use Reforvit B, like the other guys said. Comparing oral to injecting, the injection method was much more potent IMO. The stuff in gereral was much stronger for me than any of the crappy pills out nowadays. Even swallowing the liquid was better than Naps today. Best dbol I ever tried was back in the mid 80s. Little blue tabs. WOW.

so like the inject, dbol the androl could be dosed half of what you dose the oral right. havent ran androl of any kind. tyring to get all the info i can and there isnt much on inject,drol out there.

so like the inject, dbol the androl could be dosed half of what you dose the oral right. havent ran androl of any kind. tyring to get all the info i can and there isnt much on inject,drol out there.

Dont even mess with drol. It makes you feel like shit, and its really hard of you. Wrecks your liver profile.

i have recently read some medical documents and journals showing oils such as enanthate can be injected subq with no difference in release times so couldnt you shoot this stuff subq.

Hi Hilly.

You don't have a link to the docs covering absorbtion of sub-Q inj do you?

I think that sub-Q should theoretically be better for growth because there is no muscle tissue dammage from needle penetration.

Also, regardless of sterile abcess versus septic abcess, I would rather have an abcess in fatty tissue than in muscle tissue, so sub-Q wins on that risk factor comparisson too.

I've never tried sub-Q, but theoretically it seems more logical than stabbing muscles full of holes & building up scar tissue while risking deep muscle abcess.

Hi Hilly.

I think that sub-Q should theoretically be better for growth because there is no muscle tissue dammage from needle penetration.

Also, regardless of sterile abcess versus septic abcess, I would rather have an abcess in fatty tissue than in muscle tissue, so sub-Q wins on that risk factor comparisson too.

I've never tried sub-Q, but theoretically it seems more logical than stabbing muscles full of holes & building up scar tissue while risking deep muscle abcess.

I think the problem with doing injections of any appreciable size sub Q is the problem with absorption. It tends to just build up a pocket.

Your pm box was full mate so will post them in here

Saudi Med J. 2006 Dec;27(12):1843-6

Subcutaneous administration of testosterone. A pilot study report.

Al-Futaisi AM, Al-Zakwani IS, Almahrezi AM, Morris D.
Department of Medicine, College of Medicine & Health Sciences, PO Box 35, Postal Code 123, Al-Khod, Sultanate of Oman. Tel. +968 99475401. Tel/Fax. +968 24413419. E-mail: [email protected].

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low doses of subcutaneous testosterone in hypogonadal men since the intramuscular route, which is the most widely used form of testosterone replacement therapy, is inconvenient to many patients.

METHODS: All men with primary and secondary hypogonadism attending the reproductive endocrine clinic at Royal Victoria Hospital, Monteral, Quebec, Canada, were invited to participate in the study.

Subjects were enrolled from January 2002 till December 2002. Patients were asked to self-administer weekly low doses of testosterone enanthate using 0.5 ml insulin syringe. RESULTS: A total of 22 patients were enrolled in the study. The mean trough was 14.48 +/- 3.14 nmol/L and peak total testosterone was 21.65 +/- 7.32 nmol/L. For the free testosterone the average trough was 59.94 +/- 20.60 pmol/L and the peak was 85.17 +/- 32.88 pmol/L. All of the patients delivered testosterone with ease and no local reactions were reported.

CONCLUSION: Therapy with weekly subcutaneous testosterone produced serum levels that were within the normal range in 100% of patients for both peak and trough levels. This is the first report, which demonstrated the efficacy of delivering weekly testosterone using this cheap, safe, and less painful subcutaneous route.

STABLE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED
WITH SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE
INJECTIONS

M.B. Greenspan, C.M. Chang
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, McMaster University,
Hamilton, ON, Canada

Objectives: The preferred technique of androgen replacement has been intramuscular (IM) testosterone, but wide variations in testosterone levels are often seen. Subcutaneous
(SC) testosterone injection is a novel approach; however, its physiological effects are unclear.

We therefore investigated the sustainability of stable testosterone levels using
SC therapy.

Patients and methods: Between May and September 2005, we conducted a small pilot study involving 10 male patients with symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism. Every patient had been stable on TE 200 mg IM for 41 year. Patients were instructed to self-inject with
testosterone enanthate (TE) 100 mg SC (DELATESTRYL 200 mg/cc, Theramed Corp, Canada) into the anterior abdomen once weekly. Some patients were down-titrated to 50 mg based on their total testosterone (T) at 4 weeks. Informed consent was obtained as SC testosterone administration is not officially approved by Health Canada. T levels were measured before and 24 hours after injection during weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 96 hours after injection in week 6 and 8. At week 12, PSA, CBC, and T levels were measured however; the week 12 data are still being collected. Results: Prior to initiation of SC therapy, T was 19.14+3.48 nmol/l, hemoglobin 15.8+1.3 g/dl, hematocrit 0.47+0.02, and PSA 1.05+0.65 ng/ml. During the first 4 weeks, there was a steady increase in pre-injection T from 19.14+3.48 to 23.89+9.15 nmol/l (p¼0.1). However, after 8 weeks the post-injection T (25.77+7.67 nmol/l) remained similar to that of week 1 (27.46+12.91 nmol/l).

Patients tolerated this therapy with no adverse effects.

Conclusions: A once-week SC injection of 50–100 mg of TE appears to achieve sustainable and stable levels of physiological T. This technique offers fewer physician visits and the use of smaller quantity of medication, thus lower costs. However, the long term clinical and physiological effects of this therapy need further evaluation.

Hi Hilly.

I think the problem with doing injections of any appreciable size sub Q is the problem with absorption. It tends to just build up a pocket.

People get sterile abcesses from IM injections too. I think that's because the don't massage the oil into the musce tissue soon after injection to spread it throughout the tissue instead of letting it just sit there with much less surface area exposed for absorption.

There is a type of skin massage called Rolfing. It's also called skin rolling. As the second name implies, the massager just grabs a handful of skin & rolls it with the thumbs toward the fingers. This is very easy to do and cause greatly improved skin circulation in sedentary people & paralysis victims. It would likely help avoid sterile abcess pockets from sub-Q injections.

I LOVE A BOMBS- I STILL HAVE 16 SYNTEX (USA)BOTTLES FROM THE 90S-EVEN EXPIRED THEY ARE OFF THE FUCKING HOOK!

Ok, so today i shot dbol in my bicep with a 25g. Not painful going in until after i pulled out and flexed, very sore inside the muscle and went to workout did some lightweight curls to get some blood flowing. Is it normal to feel the soreness? also when i inject should i keep it flexed or soft?

soft you dont want to inj a flexed muscle.

Does anybody have a conversion for powder anadrol to injectable?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131