injectable dbol

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
question for those that have done injectable dbol.
T.O.M if i remember correctly u said u use too or still do maybe u can answer this.if u taking 40mg oral every day how would u take injectable that is 25mg.
would u take just one shot a day every day.and how would that compair to 40mg of oral. call me dumm im just looking at it as mg for mg so inj. seems less or maybe 25mg of injectable is stronger than 40mg of oral.i know injectable passes once through liver and oral twice so thats a plus.were im confused is dosing the injectable to match the oral dose

Myself,,,I would just use it orally. It works so great that way I see no reason for the extra jabs.

u got a point there about the extra jab

i may be wrong its been awhile but i think you can get good results on 25mg IM. or 50mg eod because of absorbtion rate.

Last edited:
any one know what the half life of injectable d bol is?

I know a guy who says its WAY better.

I guess it not getting filtered through the first pass of the liver makes a big difference.

Dunno how long the half life is but I'm guessing 1x a day is fine.

For some reason injectable Dbol never lived up to expectations. Even if you use same dose as you do orally. The only logical reason I was ever able to find was brought to light by the late great Dan Duchaine. And this goes for all 17aa except for winnie, 17aa binding of steroid causes bursts of IGF-1 to be released from the liver. Apparently winnie is only exception that works better IM. Someone like DAT may have some better info, but trust me it just doesn't work as well, I'm not saying it won't do anything, just not as well.

I love inject dbol and inject anadrol. All orals make me ill. I feel great off the inject versions. I take 25mg of each everyday. I put it in my arms. My arms went from my worst body part to freaky as hell in the last few years due to site injections.

question for those that have done injectable dbol.
T.O.M if i remember correctly u said u use too or still do maybe u can answer this.if u taking 40mg oral every day how would u take injectable that is 25mg.
would u take just one shot a day every day.and how would that compair to 40mg of oral. call me dumm im just looking at it as mg for mg so inj. seems less or maybe 25mg of injectable is stronger than 40mg of oral.i know injectable passes once through liver and oral twice so thats a plus.were im confused is dosing the injectable to match the oral dose
1 injection per day did it for me. Like I said I only needed around 1/2 - 2/3's for the amount for the same effect.

Also as far as I know it not as hard on the liver. I believe orals pass through the liver twice where as injects just once.

For some reason injectable Dbol never lived up to expectations. Even if you use same dose as you do orally. The only logical reason I was ever able to find was brought to light by the late great Dan Duchaine. And this goes for all 17aa except for winnie, 17aa binding of steroid causes bursts of IGF-1 to be released from the liver. Apparently winnie is only exception that works better IM. Someone like DAT may have some better info, but trust me it just doesn't work as well, I'm not saying it won't do anything, just not as well.
Sorry I disagree, but only your hair dresser will know for sure~!

this is week 3 on the oral was thinking on doing 3 more weeks of injectable to see if there is any difference.there a sponcer that carries endosyn brand

I love inject dbol and inject anadrol. All orals make me ill. I feel great off the inject versions. I take 25mg of each everyday. I put it in my arms. My arms went from my worst body part to freaky as hell in the last few years due to site injections.

never seen inject anadrol. wondering if half life of oral d-bol is 4-6 hours and inject d-bol is about 1 day,shouldnt inject anadrol be good for 1.5-2 days since the half life of oral anadrol is 8-9 hours?

25MG INJ,D-BOL WITH 50MG INJ,ANADROL.REAL GOOD RESULTS. HARD TO GET REAL INJ,ANADROL. BUT ITS AROUND.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws