over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Formestane

bump

I'm pretty sure that Ipact is just an injectible form of prohormones. It came out right after prohormones became available. Back then, it caused a big stir as everyone thought it would draw too much attention to prohormones. Looks like it worked :rolleyes: :mad: :p

I'd say save your money.

Wow, really? I was thinking about getting 2 bottles and using 250mg every 3rd day during the last 14weeks of my cycle. It supposedly reduces bloat,reduces progesterone,restores HPTA function similar to hcg/clomid,etc... That way I won't have to use aromasin for bloat, cabergoline for progesterone,etc.... supposedly this does it all in one. Author L. Rea said that some companies get away with selling it in an injectable form but saying its for rubbing or oral use, kinda like the way synthol is sold.

Xcel, I know what Impact your talking about. It was a brand of a product line back in the day. The IMPACT referred here is a name of a product that came out about 2 months ago by the product line called ALRI , which actually is Author L. Rea supplemnet line that he owns.

This product would be best suited post cycle if you did decide to use it, not during from what i heard and read about it.

Last edited:
dragonfire101 said:
Xcel, I know what Impact your talking about. It was a brand of a product line back in the day. The IMPACT referred here is a name of a product that came out about 2 months ago by the product line called ALRI , which actually is Author L. Rea supplemnet line that he owns.

This product would be best suited post cycle if you did decide to use it, not during.

Why post cycle? It still effects the HPTA since its mildy anabolic. I would think during the cycle would be best to reduce bloat,progesterone,estrogen,etc..and use it with HCG at the end?

formestane in my opinion doent really effect HPTA and isnt reallyanabolic at all. The other ingriednts in the product would be useless if used during a cycle also. The 7 keto an PS in it are meant to be used post cycle. The product description even states its a post cycle formula.

Last edited:
dragonfire101 said:
formestane in my opinion doent really effect HPTA and isnt reallyanabolic at all. I have used it before. The other ingriednts in the product would be useless if used during a cycle also. The 7 keto an PS in it are meant to be used post cycle. The product description even states its a post cycle formula.

Do you recommened using it during a cycle to reduce bloat,estrogen and progesterone like they claim or is that BS. Thanks

Fullybuilt said:
Do you recommened using it during a cycle to reduce bloat,estrogen and progesterone like they claim or is that BS. Thanks

bump?

Im not a doctor so I cant recommend anything ,but for entertainment purposes I have heard it to not work during a cycle for what you aksed.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner