over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Glutathione

Hey @Johnjuan I recently had a consultation for TRT and they want me to start taking glutathione. I've read nothing, but good things and I trust your advice and amazing knowledge in most aspects of BB and sports etc.

After I realized they do not accept insurance and saw the cost for T-Cyp, glutathione and GAC I was shocked :banghead:

Do you believe that glutathione from SP :D is up to par with say what they will have delivered to my door? I mean I know having the script for it has a ton of benefit, but to me it's a research products :D much like other items.

I'm definitely no expert on glutathione but I trust my boss at superior 100%. He told me he went to a USA peptide manufacturer and had our glutathione custom made which was a lot more expensive than using the usual USA peptide distributors. He used to own a wellness center where he had a medical doctor give glutathione and vitamin c intravenous injections. He made sure he got the best glutathione made that he could. It took a long time for the lab to synthesize it so I expect it is the highest quality.

I'm definitely no expert on glutathione but I trust my boss at superior 100%. He told me he went to a USA peptide manufacturer and had our glutathione custom made which was a lot more expensive than using the usual USA peptide distributors. He used to own a wellness center where he had a medical doctor give glutathione and vitamin c intravenous injections. He made sure he got the best glutathione made that he could. It took a long time for the lab to synthesize it so I expect it is the highest quality.

Awesome brother your the man :headbang:

x2

I tried it as I had heard so much good about it and trust me Superior's is great. I just wish I could run it for a long time. I plan to get more when I can. It's one of those things I feel so much healhier when using... like synthergine and TUDCA too.

Lk3 I pmed you about some glute but ended up being impatient and ordering that and lcarnitine and b12/ folic acid from someone else, probably not as good. Anyway do you have a website or is email the best way to contact you and see your products?
Also interested the products that compliment glut for mental optimization. What symptoms do they help with mentally? I already take NAC and all the fat soluable vitamins. What to step in up.

I take milk thistle and ala daily and got my glutathione levels tested and they were naturally high. Google how to increase them and get blood work done first so you know if you need it. LifeExtension has the blood test.

Lk3 I pmed you about some glute but ended up being impatient and ordering that and lcarnitine and b12/ folic acid from someone else, probably not as good. Anyway do you have a website or is email the best way to contact you and see your products?
Also interested the products that compliment glut for mental optimization. What symptoms do they help with mentally? I already take NAC and all the fat soluable vitamins. What to step in up.
Head on over to the sponsor section and look for the Veteran Supplies thread. Every single thing you could think of is answered in there.

I'm not sure about the sponsor in question but most glutathione is water-based

I take LK3 glutathione. It's good stuff. I inject it subq and it stings but no biggie. Liver values stayed in check during last cycle while I was running around 1.5 grams of injectable gear and 600~800mgs of ibuprofen a day to combat resveratrol flu.

What does the res do? What the purpose for taking it? I would guess liver health but then you are taking ibuprofen to combat it?

mine is 200mg/ml

we do a ph trick with our to help with bioavailability, that is why it smells like sulfur.

as a side effect of that it is extremely sterile, nothing can grow in that environment.

;)

I plan to buy from you next time but right now I have vet grade. It's liquid and came with cold packs? Is shooting 100mg a day ok? And is anytime of day ok? Thanks

I have some glute coming from my HRT clinic next week. Can't wait to try it out.

Any burning from injections? Heard glut can be a painful shot.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Mine didn't hurt, I just shot vet grade 2mls today and yesterday. I think 200 mg an ml, gotta check when I get home

Along with injectable b12 and folic acid and carnitine.

Last edited:
Running .35ml of Pharma grade glutathione daily now. Fuck me these shots burn like dragon fire.

Running .35ml of Pharma grade glutathione daily now. Fuck me these shots burn like dragon fire.

Is that 200mg per ml?

Glutathione is good stuff. I use it 3-4 x a week.

Is that 200mg per ml?

Glutathione is good stuff. I use it 3-4 x a week.

Yes. It's 200mg. I'm pinning .35ml ed sub q. Just did as a matter of fact. Small fire going on in my belly, like a bee sting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131