over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Glutathione

Nope, mine is from VRS.

200mg/ml. I shoot 1ml, 4x a week.

I don't notice anything when shooting it to be honest but I did notice my sweat stopped smelling after weeks of use. I sweat alot so that's a good thing lol!

Especially since gear makes me smell like hot dog water sometimes....I recommend glut for body odor control [emoji6]

No that's what I asked. I remembered you stating you injecting 1ml at a time. I would always go IM with 1ml injections. Mine are only 0.2ml so I do it sub-q. I feel a good boost from it so very happy so far. Hopefully it is doing my insides some good too. I am combining it with TUDCA so a great detox combo.

No that's what I asked. I remembered you stating you injecting 1ml at a time. I would always go IM with 1ml injections. Mine are only 0.2ml so I do it sub-q. I feel a good boost from it so very happy so far. Hopefully it is doing my insides some good too. I am combining it with TUDCA so a great detox combo.

Sorry brother long day at work, my mind is everywhere. I don't have to do an entire ml I guess. Not sure what the optimal dose is. Also, confused why this one is in mgs and that one is in mcgs? They must not be the same product. Maybe a different chemical chain? I'm not really understanding this.

Everything I read, people were using hundreds of mgs not mcgs. Any idea?

Elvia, you sure you are using 200mcgs and not 200mgs? The vial is 1g isn't it?

Did I put mcg? Sorry I meant 100mg eod but upping to ed before I go away. My mind is elsewhere too. I will pm you when I can. It will take me an hour to write out on this phone :eek:

Glutathione has the unique ability to make certain areas of the brain more sensitive to dopamine, so that even though dopamine is decreased, it nevertheless becomes more effective - aka it increases the dopamine receptor's sensitivity.

^^^^^

I'm interested in this stuff, but I take Haldol (Mini Dose) for motor tics (Chronic repetitive movements: Mine is eye blinking) but it becomes extremely distracting when working to the point I cant do my job.

Anyways, Haldol crushes dopamine levels as per the science, tics are exacerbated by increased levels of dopamine.

Basically, I couldn't use this stuff then, right?

***Another thing, I work for a LARGE pediatric oncology cancer hospital and work directly with the patients.. I have never seen or heard of this being used.. but I have seen acetyl cysteine infusions.

Hey

Dose anyone know a REAL source and is it worth it?

I got really bad skin from gaining weight to fast, its loose and a lot of skin is dead in my armpit/chest area. Using all the vitamins that can help and even peptides and hgh but there's still new wrinkles spreading up my chest..

Starting to ruin my tattoo, is this worth running for skin health if not even peptides,gh and other vitamins work?

Dose it have any joint benefits?

Hey

Dose anyone know a REAL source and is it worth it?

I got really bad skin from gaining weight to fast, its loose and a lot of skin is dead in my armpit/chest area. Using all the vitamins that can help and even peptides and hgh but there's still new wrinkles spreading up my chest..

Starting to ruin my tattoo, is this worth running for skin health if not even peptides,gh and other vitamins work?

Dose it have any joint benefits?

Asking for a source is against board rules.

ak

Asking for a source is against board rules.

ak

Really?

This whole thread is about a sponsor selling his product (I know it might be good but that's not the case) the case is that he's putting it out and he IS a source.

Shouldn't that be against the rules if anything?
But I guises sponsors got more power.

And by the way, I wasn't just asking for ANY source, ive looked it up and superior got it. Im thinking of trying it, but before I lay a order I want to know if there's somewhere else I should buy instead. I don't know superiors quality.

I mean, this product is supposed to be injected IV. If I shoot 600mg I wounded want it to be from a crappy Chinese lab that superior got it from. That could end in disaster......

And I would love to get some answers to my questions about skin and joints !

Regards

Yeah this thread is kinda about a sponsor here selling a product but also learning and informing people on a product that is allowed . ASKING or a source is not , if you cant tell the difference im sure your stay here will be short lived

:banghead::banghead:

Really?

This whole thread is about a sponsor selling his product (I know it might be good but that's not the case) the case is that he's putting it out and he IS a source.

Shouldn't that be against the rules if anything?
But I guises sponsors got more power.

And by the way, I wasn't just asking for ANY source, ive looked it up and superior got it. Im thinking of trying it, but before I lay a order I want to know if there's somewhere else I should buy instead. I don't know superiors quality.

I mean, this product is supposed to be injected IV. If I shoot 600mg I wounded want it to be from a crappy Chinese lab that superior got it from. That could end in disaster......

And I would love to get some answers to my questions about skin and joints !

Regards

Yeah this thread is kinda about a sponsor here selling a product but also learning and informing people on a product that is allowed . ASKING or a source is not , if you cant tell the difference im sure your stay here will be short lived

:banghead::banghead:

He seems to be trying to ruin every thread he posts in. Always implying we are dishonest and misleading people. Plus he has posted so much misinformation in some of the threads he has posted in. Swedishsteel please never order from us we couldn't be bothered with the hassle.

Has anyone had any blood work while on this to see how much it helps or liver support ?

I should add I was moving abroad and had a fair amount of glut left. I decided to inject it all in one go. I felt a big boost but have had a really bad runny nose since. That's definitely from the glut as I haven't gad a cold for years (plus time of year).

Has anyone had any blood work while on this to see how much it helps or liver support ?

I haven't but I know this and tudca is doing great fir me. TUDCA is such a great liver support. My eyes looked cloudy and yellow before this combo and now they are bright white. Hopefully others can chime in with blood work results. Only issue I see is the type of person who uses glut tends to be on various health supplements so it can be hard to see what impact each supplement has.

He seems to be trying to ruin every thread he posts in. Always implying we are dishonest and misleading people. Plus he has posted so much misinformation in some of the threads he has posted in. Swedishsteel please never order from us we couldn't be bothered with the hassle.

Are you kidding me? :banghead:
Please tell me about the misinformation.

Im trying to help people here if you referring to hgh/igf protocols. And by the sound of it, you don't know much if you think the post I make about hgh/slin/igf is "misinformation".

Are you kidding me? :banghead:
Please tell me about the misinformation.

Im trying to help people here if you referring to hgh/igf protocols. And by the sound of it, you don't know much if you think the post I make about hgh/slin/igf is "misinformation".

I havent got time to argue with you. You are the guy who posted a thread about a syntherol lump and wondered if your bi-ceps were ruined forever. Then there is this thread...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...693-hgh-ifg-lr3-igf-des-slin-some-advice.html

Sometimes in bodybuilding there is no right or wrong as everyone is different. But pretty much everything you wrote in that thread was completely wrong. All broscience we have all heard over the years and you wrote it all in one post.

Lets just have it you won the argument and I am a fool and lets carry on with the thread.

I havent got time to argue with you. You are the guy who posted a thread about a syntherol lump and wondered if your bi-ceps were ruined forever. Then there is this thread...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...693-hgh-ifg-lr3-igf-des-slin-some-advice.html

Sometimes in bodybuilding there is no right or wrong as everyone is different. But pretty much everything you wrote in that thread was completely wrong. All broscience we have all heard over the years and you wrote it all in one post.

Lets just have it you won the argument and I am a fool and lets carry on with the thread.

Can you tell me what synthol got to do with the hgh,igf,slin protocol I run?
Stop talkin shit !!

I know I messed up with synthol but that's got nothing to do with this, it just show how you try to push me down.

So what I posted in that thread is BS?

Please read this, you should really know what you talk about before you try to trash talk me.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-insulin-protocol-gavin-kane.html#post2150268

Put 1ml of bac water in there. Every iu will be 10mcgs. So every 10iu is 100mcgs.

I was doing 600-800mgs of glut a week while using tren ace, test cyp, eq, npp, and 20mgs of M1T. My AST came back on range and my ALT is high at 147, it's at 60 usually without an oral.

Glut definitely works at protecting the liver. M1T is a harsh oral, it made me feel ill for the first 2 weeks. So those numbers are acceptable in my eyes.

Post I quoted above. I ram bw on it. Was running 800mgs glut a week with 20mgs of M1T a day, 500mgs of test ew, 800mgs of EQ ew, 250mgs of npp ew, and 200mgs of tren ew.

My AST came back in range and my ALT is high at 147, it's at 60 usually without an oral.

Can you tell me what synthol got to do with the hgh,igf,slin protocol I run?
Stop talkin shit !!

I know I messed up with synthol but that's got nothing to do with this, it just show how you try to push me down.

So what I posted in that thread is BS?

Please read this, you should really know what you talk about before you try to trash talk me.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-insulin-protocol-gavin-kane.html#post2150268
we are interested in reading and hearing about Glutathione.....plz dont high jack this thread and take your BS to another thread

We (superiorpeptide) just placed an order for 300 vials of glutathione.
Each 5ml vial will contain 1 gram of glutathione.

Typical dosing ranges from 100mg to 500mg per injection administered bi-weekly.

99% purity guaranteed. We put the order in today. This USA peptide manufacturer only does custom orders upon request, so this is the Lamborghini of peptides.

What is Glutathione?

It is an important chemical that acts as a powerful antioxidant to preserve and protect the brain and other body tissues by protecting them from the damage of free radicals. It also acts to recycle vitamin C and E

How does it work?

Glutathione is involved in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and for the immune system.
Glutathione has the unique ability to make certain areas of the brain more sensitive to dopamine, so that even though dopamine is decreased, it nevertheless becomes more effective - aka it increases the dopamine receptor's sensitivity. Another possible mechanism is its antioxidant activity-protecting the brain from free radical damage. Additionally, glutathione has tremendous detoxifying ability through out the entire body.
Healthcare providers give glutathione as an injection into the muscle for preventing poisonous side effects of cancer treatment (chemotherapy) and for treating the inability to father a child (male infertility).

GLUTATHIONE USES and EFFECTIVENESS INTRAVENOUS

Reducing side effects of chemotherapy treatments for cancer.

TAKEN BY MOUTH

Cataracts.
Glaucoma.
Preventing aging.
Treating or preventing alcoholism.
Asthma.
Cancer.
Heart disease.
High cholesterol levels.
Liver problems.
AIDS.
Chronic fatigue syndrome.
Memory loss.
Alzheimer’s disease.
Osteoarthritis.
Parkinson’s disease.

INHALED

Treating lung diseases.

INTRAVENOUS

Treating Parkinson’s disease.
Diabetes.
Anemia in people on hemodialysis.
“Hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis).
Infertility in men.

Does anyone here currently take glutathione
injections?
If so, what have your noticed in terms of benefits?

Hey @Johnjuan I recently had a consultation for TRT and they want me to start taking glutathione. I've read nothing, but good things and I trust your advice and amazing knowledge in most aspects of BB and sports etc.

After I realized they do not accept insurance and saw the cost for T-Cyp, glutathione and GAC I was shocked :banghead:

Do you believe that glutathione from SP :D is up to par with say what they will have delivered to my door? I mean I know having the script for it has a ton of benefit, but to me it's a research products :D much like other items.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131