over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable glutathione

moparfreak360

Registered
I did plenty of searches prior to posting for the record, but I was surprised I didn't find more information here on inj glutathione. I recently got some to try and help fix some things but most information I see is from going to clinics and having the IV push. I'm looking to do injections at home and there's not much info on dosages for IM, frequentcy, etc. What protocols have you guys used? I did try a simple 200mg shot IM yesterday and maybe I'm a bitch but that shit HURT

This is a great formula for keeping your liver clean and healthy by a friend of mine. A protocol for every cycle and it works awesome.

By Roc...

It it starts off with me taking injectable glutathione M, W, F at 100mg per day. Don’t take more thinking it’s going to be cleaner or get cleaner faster, you will only feel out of sorts cause it’s potent.

Now this next part is to rid the liver of fatty tissue that builds up taking heavy orals or just how we live in general, but the gear doesn’t help. All chemicals are on amazon.

3000mg inositol
3000mg choline
5g l- methionine

take these threw out the day for 3-4 weeks, and I guarantee not only will you feel better but the gains are better!

no I will not take the credit for this procol, it was given to me a long time ago by a pro friend, but it’s what the pros have been doing for decades, to rid the liver of the fatty tissue. Couple different people argue you should do it every 1/4 with others saying once a year. I do it once while I’m on heavy and again, When I ramp down.

beware to my slin guys, at week 2 ur gonna get very sensitive so cut the slin in half or just gauge it, I’m thinking since your system is so fresh everything hits so much harder.

I sware by clean insides, bigger gains, and better overall feeling. Blood results won’t lie, and my liver counts haven’t been out of control even on halo, drol, and dbol at the same time.

I do/have done 200mg EoD (4x per week) IM. It's not you...the shots are not fun.

-s

Shout out to The LK3 ..Animals Board (RIP) Most of us top out at 600mgs a weeks . I could see going higher for purposes as LUKI said. Buffering it helps . SUBQ for me .
with B-12 and L-carn

The shots def hurt. I found that injecting in larger muscles ie lats or quads makes it much more tolerable. 200mg 3x week is plenty for me

I've used it for the last 6 months and love it. God my blood work in check and if I feel groggy in the morning injectable Glutathione, B12 and L-Carnitine get me primed pretty good!!!!

Buffering?

Anything lesser/greater effect noticed vs. IM?

How much of these? Sounds like it gets to be a lot pinned subq.
in water ph of glut is low.
this is why many inj hurt. i played with this a while and realized the potenial fo damage. long term i felt it would harm or hurt. i stopped. the version we used to used was ph ed up to like 7 ish.
so adding to other stuff will help.

As LK3 said you can add things to bring the PH closer neutral . And im with LK3 if not correct you might do damage ......so you wont find " here is a recipe "

ps... You can get alot of L-carn in ml .

I used to inject on rest days 600mg of Glutathione and the recovery was definitely boosted by a ton.

I did always IM injections.
That shit hurts as fuck, the only one didn't hurt much was a brand name called Gluthion but now it's impossibile to find it at pharmacy, so i stick with TAD.

Imho since Glutathione is a strong antioxidant should be used on rest days, but it's just my idea.

I used to inject on rest days 600mg of Glutathione and the recovery was definitely boosted by a ton.

I did always IM injections.
That shit hurts as fuck, the only one didn't hurt much was a brand name called Gluthion but now it's impossibile to find it at pharmacy, so i stick with TAD.

Imho since Glutathione is a strong antioxidant should be used on rest days, but it's just my idea.
why only on rest days? does it decrease the muscle building process?
how about someone on a enhanced cruise that just wants to maintain, would the glutathione on training days still be negative for body composition?

why only on rest days? does it decrease the muscle building process?
how about someone on a enhanced cruise that just wants to maintain, would the glutathione on training days still be negative for body composition?
Glutathione is a physiological tripeptide that intervenes in many biological processes and plays an important role in detoxification reactions, protecting cells from the harmful action of xenobiotic agents, environmental and intracellular oxidants and radiation.

It has nothing to do with muscle growth, except that the body is only one and it is all interconnected.

Glutathione is a physiological tripeptide that intervenes in many biological processes and plays an important role in detoxification reactions, protecting cells from the harmful action of xenobiotic agents, environmental and intracellular oxidants and radiation.

It has nothing to do with muscle growth, except that the body is only one and it is all interconnected.
Good to know that my theory was wrong!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity