over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable L-carnitine - Results

Has anyone noticed inj L-Car has a fishy smell?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Has anyone noticed inj L-Car has a fishy smell?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Made some homebrew inj l-car. There is a fishy type smell.

Does it have any site specific injection benefits? Like if you inject in your love handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried most things but I still haven't used GW but plan to in the near future. Apart from certain studies linking it to cancer (very high doses) I only ever hear great things about GW. I know people who say the effect it has on their cardio and strength endurance is incredible. It seems to be one of the most effective tools for increasing HDL levels too. Metformin is great and provides numerous health benefits plus only adds to your look. I think both would be a great addition to synthetine/l-carnitine. All 3 products provide health benefits whilst improving your physique in many direct and indirect ways including nutrient partitioning, insulin sensitivity, fat loss, heart health, cardio performance, muscle endurance, general well being etc.

I might even order myself some GW now as I have been meaning to try it for ages. I am currently not using metformin and I like to cycle most things and currently using an Indian GDA my friend sent me. Although I will be going back on metformin in the near future (500mg am/pm).

Cool deal. I've used both as a standalone. I was just curious if you thought they may have a synergistic affect when they are all 3 combined.

Anyone know how effective carnitine would be with lantus?

If done correctly the results should be amazing. I have never used lantus but if I ever did I would make sure my diet was 100% spot on 24/7 due to it's very long active life. I assume you want to bulk with this protocol? I would never use lantus if cutting for obvious reasons. I know a few guys who love lantus and have had amazing results with it but they all used very high doses (100-150 IU per day).

If done correctly the results should be amazing. I have never used lantus but if I ever did I would make sure my diet was 100% spot on 24/7 due to it's very long active life. I assume you want to bulk with this protocol? I would never use lantus if cutting for obvious reasons. I know a few guys who love lantus and have had amazing results with it but they all used very high doses (100-150 IU per day).

Yes, I looking to bulk.

Ok so we know we need either exogenous insulin or carbs to get the L-carnitine loaded. I've currently been using it for almost 20 days now at 400-200mg everyday with lots of carbs. I am considering switching back to a keto diet for several weeks. Maybe a targeted keto? I've got to get some of this bodyfat off and Keto just works for me. I feel good on keto and I can almost calculate by the day how much weight and body fat I will drop.

Whats the consensus on continuing with the L-carnitine while on KETO? Will it still work without the carbs or will I need to use a small amount of insulin with it when I take it?

Ok so we know we need either exogenous insulin or carbs to get the L-carnitine loaded. I've currently been using it for almost 20 days now at 400-200mg everyday with lots of carbs. I am considering switching back to a keto diet for several weeks. Maybe a targeted keto? I've got to get some of this bodyfat off and Keto just works for me. I feel good on keto and I can almost calculate by the day how much weight and body fat I will drop.

Whats the consensus on continuing with the L-carnitine while on KETO? Will it still work without the carbs or will I need to use a small amount of insulin with it when I take it?

If you prefer to avoid carbs/insulin, take 5 grams of leucine, 20 or so minutes prior to your carnitine injection as it will induce an insulin spike. I've used carn both with insulin and with leucine and while both methods work, using 2 to 4 iu of humalin-r, does seem to work better.

If you prefer to avoid carbs/insulin, take 5 grams of leucine, 20 or so minutes prior to your carnitine injection as it will induce an insulin spike. I've used carn both with insulin and with leucine and while both methods work, using 2 to 4 iu of humalin-r, does seem to work better.

x2

In my experience synthetine works great regardless of diet or the use of slin. But sure when on keto a small dose of slin with your shots would be very beneficial. I would suggest a regular acting slin so you shouldn't have any issues going hypo with zero carbs. Of course always have some carbs on hand just incase. 2-3 humalin-r would be what I recommend.

I use it daily for 6 months now it's a fat burner not a pre workout just use it in the morning daily i use it with arginine and b12 daily works to keep fat off especially while on low carb diet

x2

In my experience synthetine works great regardless of diet or the use of slin. But sure when on keto a small dose of slin with your shots would be very beneficial. I would suggest a regular acting slin so you shouldn't have any issues going hypo with zero carbs. Of course always have some carbs on hand just incase. 2-3 humalin-r would be what I recommend.

Thanks for the input guys. It's been some years since I used slin. I always keep a glucose meter close and some carbs just in case.

I am going to do some experimenting and will post back in few weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131