over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable L-Carnitine

dieselman

Registered
Anyone here has experience using this to burn fat ?
Injected SQ.

Dieselman

I used this during my previous cut cycle. I first tried it sub-q in ab/mid-section area and got welts and bruises. Just inject it IM - that's Big A's advice as well!

As far as "how effective" it was, I really can't say I was taking SO MANY different things (no AAS) but also doing SuperClen, ECA, Yohimbine HCL, Syntheselen, etc...

I believe MOST of my progress came from my DIET! (Read my signature)

xcel

Been using that since '93. It's a must for fat burning. When you burn fat, the fat has to be first transported accross the mitochondria to be burned. The only carier that exists is l-carnitine. So, no matter how many fat burning drugs you take, you will only burn as much fat as is being carried. So obviously you want as much l-carntine in the body as possible.
Oral l-carntine is inneffective unless you take 10+g per day - very expensive and impractical. So you just inj it.

Because of the above reasons, you have to inj IM. It will NOT burn fat locally no matter what anyone says as it has to be absorbed by the body. L-carntitine is not a fat burner, it's the carrier of the fatty acids. Inj SQ you are wasting it.

OKAY......NOW WHERE IN THE HECK DOES ONE STUMBLE UPON SUCH A SUBSTANCE?!

HAHHAA.....SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY DETAILS ON INJECTABLE L-CARNITINE. IT MAY BE ON ONE OF MY LISTS.....I'LL CHECK THAT OUT TOO.:)

Hint - for jethro

Click on the banner at the top of this page!

xcel

Hints are great. it helps, checked into it awhile ago. and was satisfied with what I learned. good stuff

Re: OKAY......NOW WHERE IN THE HECK DOES ONE STUMBLE UPON SUCH A SUBSTANCE?!

JETHRO TULL said:
HAHHAA.....SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY DETAILS ON INJECTABLE L-CARNITINE. IT MAY BE ON ONE OF MY LISTS.....I'LL CHECK THAT OUT TOO.:)

Of course Synthetek makes it - don't they make all the good stuff?? :D

Also, get hold of Paul Bunyan - he researched Synthetine (the Synthetek version) quite a bit and he found tons of studies that show that inj l-carnt improves brain function, mood elevation, muscle functions, etc, etc. it looks like it would be good for life extensionists as well.

The reason I asked is because my friends in South America, are using a coctail made with Injectable L-Carnitine, Procaine ( I think it's like Lidocaine)Triac and liquid caffeine.
They use it ED localized into the fatty tissue. With dramatic results, they say....
They do this because they are subject to drug testing by the IFBB and cannot use Clen or diuretics, among other products.

Dieselman

I found alot of good info on l-carnitine at www.medibolics.com. It's really quite an amazing amino acid.

PB

dieselman said:
The reason I asked is because my friends in South America, are using a coctail made with Injectable L-Carnitine, Procaine ( I think it's like Lidocaine)Triac and liquid caffeine.
They use it ED localized into the fatty tissue. With dramatic results, they say....
They do this because they are subject to drug testing by the IFBB and cannot use Clen or diuretics, among other products.

Dieselman

It's the TRIAC that is doing the fat burning, not the other things. The rest don't work locally.

THANKS FELLAS!

I NOW KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT! CH....YOU JUST MADE ME SOUND LIKE A FAT DUMMY...ER, OH YEAH.....I AM! DANG IT.:D

Re: Burns fat and improves brain function?

C_Horse said:
Sign Jetro up. - CH

Funny CH! Jethro-take twice the recommended doseage! Good buddy!!! LOL!

When you think you know your shit, BigA again reminds me that there is yet way more to know! Speaking personally...

I found it !

Mesoderm 10 ml.

A line of products for the use of allopathy, minidose in intradermotherapy for hydroliposclerosis (cellulitis) and obesity; constituted by lipolytic, coleretics and collagens, vasodilator enzymatic and various other treatments. Between them triac, caffeine, organic silicon, mucopolysaccharide, peridil-heparin, Esberiven, Chophytol, procaine.

Blister de 10 ml.

AMPOULE
Triac 66,6 mg/ml of 5ml.
Exto. Artichoke 2% of 5ml.
Procaine 2% of 5ml.
Silicic organic 0,5% of 5ml.
Melilot extract + Routine of 2ml.
Caffeine 20% of 1ml.
L.Carnitine 20% of 5ml.
Yohimbina 0,2 of 5ml.

Hyaluronic acid 1000 UI

Last edited: