over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable orals

pahlevan

Registered
All Oral Gear including Anavar kills my appetite. With Anadrol after 3 days I cant eat Jack. I found this out early on and hence use orals only when cutting.
I see now that there is Injectable Anadrol and Dbol available. Will taking these compounds via injection mitigate the stomach issues? How are gains different if any?

Works for some. Try taking your orals before bed.

I took injectable anadrol for the same reason you stated I can’t handle the orals they give me too many stomach problems. It was great preworkout made me strong as fuck! I just didn’t stay consistent with the everyday injections so I didn’t get many gains off it other than the days I used it I was stronger than usual. Also I found I could use less mg, 25mg preworkout for me worked well. I would like to try again and use everyday and see if the weight gain is similar as when taken orally.

I used to be able to take orals and not seem to have any problems and then a few years ago they started making me feel nauseous and like I wasn't digesting food well and killed my appetite, so I was interested when I read something like what you are saying. So far, I have only used injectable methystenbolone,but I like it a lot. Oral Msten got to where 10mg/day effected me and 20 was intolerable. I stumbled upon an injectable in oil and have given it a try. I've used 15 and 30mg preworkout and didn't have any problems with my stomach. I also used 15mg daily without problems. It gave a good effect, and I remember pretty low doses supposedly being used when msten came out, so I dropped it down to 7.5mg daily and I'm still noticing results. Right now I'm not really looking to use a compound like that in high doses, but I've thought about trying it to see how it effects me, physique, and side effects wise.

Orals give med bad acid reflux, im also lookin in to trying it as inject instead.

One advantage, less stress on the liver. Curious to the ester is attached if any at all? Also i'm sure it's oil based but regardless, if daily injections are needed, I'd recommend slin pins.

dbol

Will never use oral dbol again. Love injectable dbol. currently running it. I inject every day anyway so just load it up in same dart.

The inject versions don’t seem to negatively affect appetite. I love inject dbol! 25mg per day is awesome!

I used to be able to take orals and not seem to have any problems and then a few years ago they started making me feel nauseous and like I wasn't digesting food well and killed my appetite, so I was interested when I read something like what you are saying. So far, I have only used injectable methystenbolone,but I like it a lot. Oral Msten got to where 10mg/day effected me and 20 was intolerable. I stumbled upon an injectable in oil and have given it a try. I've used 15 and 30mg preworkout and didn't have any problems with my stomach. I also used 15mg daily without problems. It gave a good effect, and I remember pretty low doses supposedly being used when msten came out, so I dropped it down to 7.5mg daily and I'm still noticing results. Right now I'm not really looking to use a compound like that in high doses, but I've thought about trying it to see how it effects me, physique, and side effects wise.

Same exact thing happen to me. Use to be able to eat enough orals to get full off of them. Lol. Now i have issues within days and have to stop. I dont even try to take them anymore. Have thought of injectable orals. But im 38 so ive started cutting back the last few years. Its hard though cause orals worked very well for me.

How close to preworkout are you guys taking it?

adrol orals destroyed my appetite too. Adrol depot is AWESOME preworkout but I`m not gonna pin every day before workout. Maybe it was because of inconsistent use, but I had zero sides from inj adrol

Same exact thing happen to me. Use to be able to eat enough orals to get full off of them. Lol. Now i have issues within days and have to stop. I dont even try to take them anymore. Have thought of injectable orals. But im 38 so ive started cutting back the last few years. Its hard though cause orals worked very well for me.

Haha, I'm 39, we must be getting old. Bloodwork and imaging haven't shown liver damage. They might not tell the whole story, but you get an idea, so I don't know the reason for it. I don't really have a desire to use orals either, but the possibilities with injectable orals are intriguing, and by that I mean tempting.

There was a vet on here....maybe kayldren, who had some posts stating that inejectable anadrol/dbol/var would be just as liver toxic as oral administration.

I’ll look for those posts

First time exp.

If it helps any, Ive just started my first ever injectable dbol 100mg/ml and i do .50cc 2hours pre wrkout and I can say that I can feel my bp rise within the hour and by the 2 mark I feel/am stronger as my normal lifts feel like nothing, rest time is almost non existent and im good for atleast 2hours at a high intensity in the gym.. PUMP CITY!!! now im only 4 days in so on the week mark I will check other things like scale weight and if any progress on exercises.

At this moment if you asked me what I prefer oral vs injectable at this point with less that a week in I can say injectable all day.. For me it just FEELS stronger.

A34

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner