over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injectable primo acetate: How thick?

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How thick is primo acetate supposed to be? I know primo enanthate tends to be thicker than most other oils. How about primo acetate? Is it supposed to be thicker too or just as thin as some of the other oils?

How thick is primo acetate supposed to be? I know primo enanthate tends to be thicker than most other oils. How about primo acetate? Is it supposed to be thicker too or just as thin as some of the other oils?

In my experience the oil was slightly thicker than Primo E. That being said, if you have real Primo Ace Inject it's going to be a rough run. I haven't found one that doesn't give you crushing flu-like symptoms. I'm talking difficult to function type of malaise. It makes you look great though! Best of luck!

In my experience the oil was slightly thicker than Primo E. That being said, if you have real Primo Ace Inject it's going to be a rough run. I haven't found one that doesn't give you crushing flu-like symptoms. I'm talking difficult to function type of malaise. It makes you look great though! Best of luck!
I have experienced exactly this, had to discontinue after 3 days at 50 mg ED, not worth how dreadful it made me feel.
IM92

I was going to say, it seems like all the 1 methyl are similar in their difficulty in administration, just like 1test, the shorter the ester the worse it is, that's why i wish someone would make a 1test undecanoate it would be just like eq, painless. Same goes for primo, if someone could make an undecanoate primo you could make it at higher mgs/ml

I figured it has to do with the carrier oil, but was wondering if, generally speaking, the oil used for primo acetate tends to be thicker.
^^^honestly brother ..it "tends to be" what ever "they" have kicking around

..don't think that there is a specific practice to use "thicker" oil specifically for PRIMO ACE ..or any other product

I have experienced exactly this, had to discontinue after 3 days at 50 mg ED, not worth how dreadful it made me feel.
IM92
^^^PRIMO ACE is a brutal shot, even in low mg per mL ..as are some select others like BOLD-ACE, or BOLD-PROP

IMO PRIMO-ACE is best taken as an oral

The hormone itself is going to play basically zero role in how thick a solution is. It's all about the carrier oil.

Any compound in straight EO is pretty much a water consistency. Even normal dosed (300mg/ml) EQ.

If it's some super thick oil it's likely castor oil. It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to use this for primo ace.

As others have said. I wouldn't even bother trying to administer primo ace, bold prop etc etc. No one uses the stuff for good reason!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131