over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable SARMS

Andro308

Registered
Anyone have experience with these? Been hearing some insane claims about these Being more effective than actual steroids. Just curious.

Lgd is supposed to be very good

I tried LGD-4033 with my cruise dose of test a few years ago. All it did was raise my blood pressure. I got zero gains from it.

I don't have tons of experience with SARMs, but I'm skeptical that injecting them will make them effective somehow. All it can do is increase the bioavailability. If injecting SARMs worked better than steroids, we'd be seeing it already with guys who take large doses orally.

Very good point. I never really got into the SARMS. I do know that GW is great for cholesterol

Anyone have experience with these? Been hearing some insane claims about these Being more effective than actual steroids. Just curious.
not enough research on sarms..and why would u use them if u can go with aas that u know it works and its proven and proven again

I think some sarms have there benefits, but I wouldn’t say they’ll ever replace AAS.

Injectable versions are more effective than oral versions. Some injectables SARMs, such as LGD and S23, are about as potent as moderate strength AAS.

Injectable versions are more effective than oral versions. Some injectables SARMs, such as LGD and S23, are about as potent as moderate strength AAS.

Any appetite issues with this method of administration? I'm guessing the skewed cholesterol would be the same for both.

Mike, when you say moderate strength aas, do you mean in terms of compound and equivalent dose? For example, would you equate 30mg of S23 to 30mg of injectable (or oral) winstrol? Or still just not enough info to say at this point?

Also, cough, cough...methyl blue lol?

LGD 4033 SARMs are definitely the best and real one. Clinical trials studied doses lower than 1mg per day with favorable results and increases in lean body mass.

when I used cardarine I definitely had more endurance

If you did a yk-11 inj i would love to try that! Im am curious about the difference of lgd oral vs inj. I might have to visit you soon to try it....

Kinda related, I came across this video and watched it as some kind of masochistic entertainment. :D PJ Braun talks about SARMs and steroids. This guy is a trainer and advices women on drug application. Gets everything wrong - a somewhat sharp total newbie would understand more after 5 minutes of reading up on these things, quite amazing. From 17 minutes from the end of the video, talks SARMs and Anavar:

If you did a yk-11 inj i would love to try that! Im am curious about the difference of lgd oral vs inj. I might have to visit you soon to try it....
I will releasing an oil-based version of YK-11 within a week! It's already made. It just need to make some labels and have my IT guy put it up on the site.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws