over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INJECTABLE TREN/TEST/DROL SUSPENSION

Colorado

Registered
Hey gents,

I've been here for a while and don't post much but I wanted to share my experience on the concoction above.

Decided to shoot 1cc which consists of 50mg tren no ester, 25mg test no ester, and 25mg drol an hour before workout with a 27g 1/2 inch pin. I 1/2cc in each shoulder.

0 min after shot; slight burning at the site but not much at all I can tell I shot but nothing crazy.

5 min after shot; I can taste something when I breathe heavy (maybe the tren, maybe a solvent??)

15 min after shot; narrowed focus as I watch shameless and I can still taste it

30min after shot; I'm about to head out to the gym the focus had really narrowed and I have a calm feeling of euphoria and I'm excited to get in the gym.

60min after shot; taste had gone away, I'm done with my 10min warm up on the bike and it flew by. (I warm up pretty hard on the bike, it prevents me from getting minor injuries which I'm very prone to). Now for my warm up on the bench as it's chest/tri day.

90min after shot; the weight feels weightless and I can sometimes feel a little burn on the negative portion of a rep at the injection site.

120min after shot; I'm about done with my workout now to just try to get that final pump which is extremely hard since I'm on a keto diet.

150min; sauna/stretching time. I loved it, I've been having a hard time getting through my workouts because of my keto diet and this squashed the lethargy and gave a highly intense focus.

210min/1hr post workout notes.I'm excited to try this when I get my diet allows carbs. I'm not quite sure how to explain my sets...the mental strength I had was much stronger than what my body can handle from the lack of carbs. At the end of each set it I was thinking "muscles, why the fuck aren't you pushing this for 10 more reps" I has HIGHLY vascular during my workout, I had veins in my palms sticking out I'd never seen before. I never got tired, I just ran out of gas.

I'd love to hear any experiences from anyone else that's tried anything like this specifically the tren suspension. And if you have any questions feel free to post and I'll try to stay up on this thread.

Lastly, as I'm doing this post next day, I went and picked up some more goodies for my ECA stack and went ahead and got my BP taken at one of those stationary machines after my fasted cardio this morning. BP was 124/73 the first time then 117/70 the second.

I was thinking about making a tren suspension/drol/ methyltren inject. Heard good things about tren suspension. But mostly immediate effects not so much for overall results

I was thinking about making a tren suspension/drol/ methyltren inject. Heard good things about tren suspension. But mostly immediate effects not so much for overall results

With all these raw guys now im seeing a TON of new crazy ass blends all around.

Test base
Bold base
Tren Base
Methyl tren
Dbol
Anadrol
etc...

...you name it. If it can be made, its getting made lol

This sounds like it would make a great pre workout!!!

I can't speak for the long term affects yet. What I'd like to do is when I get back from vacation is do a test 500 eq 600 tren e 200/wk and shoot that suspension on my workout days 3 to 4 days per week.

ive used test base and nandralone base and loved both of them. Never had the opportunity to try tren base yet though

ive used test base and nandralone base and loved both of them. Never had the opportunity to try tren base yet though

That nandralone base sounds interesting.

Decided to shoot 1cc which consists of 50mg tren no ester, 25mg test no ester, and 25mg drol an hour before workout with a 27g 1/2 inch pin. I 1/2cc in each shoulder.

I'd love to hear any experiences from anyone else that's tried anything like this specifically the tren suspension. And if you have any questions feel free to post and I'll try to stay up on this thread.

I would love to try something like this! I've tried both Stemco's tren and test suspension, and Leo Pharma's tren and test suspension and absolutely loved both of them!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131