over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Vitamins/Aminos

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Since these have popped up recently (for me at least) I have been reading tons of info, comparing products from different places and all I can say is THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THESE TO MY ATTENTION!

As some of you may know, I have crohns disease and ulcerative colitis. My gut simply does not absorb nutrients as it should (also had surgery to remove ilieum years ago). Most medications and supplements I take are via injection or IV so my body can effeciently use them.

**Below is a list of products I will start using and the dosing protocol I have come up with based on their per ml composition**

Composition (per ml): .5ml daily
ATP (Adenosine triphosphate): 1.0 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 0.5 mg
Sodium Selenite: 1.0 mg
Potassium aspartate: 10.0 mg
Magnesium aspartate: 15.0 mg

Thiamine disulphide nitrate (Vitamin B1) 20mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 60mg
Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 20mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 20mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200mcg
Plus a proprietay Lipotropic formula (methionine, l-carnitine, inositol and choline).

Composition (per ml): 1ml daily
L-Arginine 200 mg

L-Carnitine 200mg

What I expect from these:
1) Improved energy
2) Improved endurance and pump
3) Improved fat loss

If anyone has any comments or alternative dosing protocols they think would work better please feel free to speak up :)

im interested to see how this works out for you

im interested to see how this works out for you

Me too. Everyone can benefit from these, me especially. Really interested in these helping with energy and fat loss.

It will be a HUGE plus if this combo can replace pre workout drinks for me :headbang:

Subscribing to learn more about these. Thanks.

Any comments on the dosing I have set up?

This protocol is meant for fat loss, endurance and pump. Also set up so its just 1, 3cc pin 5x week. I can always do more than that.

What doses have worked best for those who have run these?

Thanks guys

i've done an injectable b complex before along with "fat burning" amino acid injections, went through a 100ml bottle, you wont notice much, you'll just smell like vitamins after injection.

big waste of time, money and vitamin b. lol
you just gona pee all that out.

the minerals you are usign are, like eh... why bother.

in short, lol :rolleyes:

you should probably go back to the drawing board n do way more homework.

15 mins actually reading a google search could prob yeild a "better" protocol.

:star-w:rs

if you had some vitamin b12 methylcobalamin, i would say to pin that shit at will... but cyanocobalamin is a complete waste.. only one place ive been able to find methyl inject and it amazes me they can ever keep it in stock

Please realize I'm deficient in all things vitamin. If even just for health reasons these will do me well.

Ill probably jack the B-complex with lipotropes and L-carintine up a few CC's

ill use some methylcobalmin b12 from costco from time to time too... 5000mcg, but i have to take 3-4 to any noticeable energy boost or really feel better..

looks like you rack up a hefty vitamin bill :(

Please realize I'm deficient in all things vitamin. If even just for health reasons these will do me well.

Ill probably jack the B-complex with lipotropes and L-carintine up a few CC's

How do you know you are deficient?

Taking these vitamins definitely won't hurt but just don't expect much

Since these have popped up recently (for me at least) I have been reading tons of info, comparing products from different places and all I can say is THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THESE TO MY ATTENTION!

As some of you may know, I have crohns disease and ulcerative colitis. My gut simply does not absorb nutrients as it should (also had surgery to remove ilieum years ago). Most medications and supplements I take are via injection or IV so my body can effeciently use them.

**Below is a list of products I will start using and the dosing protocol I have come up with based on their per ml composition**

Plus a proprietay Lipotropic formula (methionine, l-carnitine, inositol and choline).

L-Arginine 200 mg

L-Carnitine 200mg

1) Improved energy
3) Improved fat loss

If anyone has any comments or alternative dosing protocols they think would work better please feel free to speak up :)

We stock several of those.

Synthelamin for your B12 and Synthetine for your L-Carnitine.

Both highly concentrated so that you are getting more out of every ml and the B12 is a formula that doesn't require daily administration. Have a look at them here:

**broken link removed**

https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthelamin-appetite-stimulator/

I've recently started using more injectable vitamins/aminos as well for overall health. Except I don't have any digestive problems. Inject l-carnitine I've been using for a few months at typically around 750mg-1g a day. I just take it with one of my bigger/high carb meals.

Next I've also been using inject glutathione, l-carnosine, taurine, alcar, and l-theanine. Effects have been subtle. I would say overall everything has helped with my endurance and keeping fat gain at bay.

I'm also going to be trying some inject agmatine, l-arginine, and tmg (trimethylglycine) in the near future. For the most part all of these compounds have studies showing some positive effects for your heart, BP, liver, mood, etc.

Agmatine can lower opiod tolerance which I'm looking forward to trying since I'm in pain management and this should help with keeping pain meds to as low an dose possible.

If you search around for anti-aging clinics you'll see some other interesting mixes. Just don't fall into the trap of thinking they will cure any moderate ailment you may have. Read up on some of the studies and see for yourself.

A few sites I use are:
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
https://clinicaltrials.gov/
https://www.drugbank.ca/
scholar.google.com
researchgate.net
https://doaj.org/

Also you can use **broken link removed** to access the full journals with the PMID/DOI which you'll listed from abstracts on pubmed.

L-Arginine 200 mg

L-Carnitine 200mg

1) Improved energy
3) Improved fat loss

My advice would be to get one of the nutrient panels(blood work) done like the Cardio-Ion test. Right now it sounds like you are kind of taking a stab in the dark and guessing. This way you can take the guesswork out of the equation get a better idea of what is being absorbed and what isn't and therefore have a better idea of what you need. While insurance won't cover that panel for normal people, because of your diagnosis you may be able to get them to cover it.

My advice would be to get one of the nutrient panels(blood work) done like the Cardio-Ion test. Right now it sounds like you are kind of taking a stab in the dark and guessing. This way you can take the guesswork out of the equation get a better idea of what is being absorbed and what isn't and therefore have a better idea of what you need. While insurance won't cover that panel for normal people, because of your diagnosis you may be able to get them to cover it.

Guys there is ZERO guess work here. I have lab after lab after lab telling me what I'm deficient in lol.

This is no shot in the dark. I just didn't want to pay $50 a shot from my GP who happens to offer similar mixes.

I now have 100ml of each of the above and will be playing with it. I'm not out a bunch of money so if nothing works it won't hurt my feelings.

Just looking for subtle health help. Maybe I got a little too enthusiastic about the fat burning potential but we shall see.

Guys there is ZERO guess work here. I have lab after lab after lab telling me what I'm deficient in lol.

This is no shot in the dark. I just didn't want to pay $50 a shot from my GP who happens to offer similar mixes.

I now have 100ml of each of the above and will be playing with it. I'm not out a bunch of money so if nothing works it won't hurt my feelings.

Just looking for subtle health help. Maybe I got a little too enthusiastic about the fat burning potential but we shall see.

You can get all this stuff cheap on horse/dog racing supply websites

So then they have already run a nutritional panel or what are they basing everything on; just curious?

So then they have already run a nutritional panel or what are they basing everything on; just curious?

I'm missing part of my intestines from surgery years ago. I have to take b12 shots weekly and get iron infusions every 3 months. I can't name all the test but I'm always deficient in all my vitamins simply because my gut is not efficient at absorbing them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear