over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Winny and Test Prop PIP

1fst400

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Started cycle of Test Prop and injectable Winny and this is the first time using either. Most of the research and even forum reviews and feedback warned of terrible PIP for both. I have two different brands of Test P and a third different brand of Winny amps - all reputable brands sponsored here. Results: Both Test P brands - painless. Felt them kick in pretty quickly. Winny - hardly anything. A little radiating irritation later in the day, but hardly noticeable and gone the next day. I used 25g pins for both. Totally smooth. By contrast, the worst PIP I ever had was using T400, thinking it would be economical. Big mistake.

Lesson here for me and maybe others: don't solely trust forums and poorly written articles and you have to experience on your own. I've even read posts from some people saying something like, "Yeah, won't ever touch injectable winny because of the PIP." Just regurgitating something they don't really know. What I did find out is that quality matters. Bathtub gear is dirty and probably the worst culprit of bad PIP. Good brands produce good quality.

Water based micronized Winny inject is fine until you re-hit a spot you have already done somewhat recently. Probably has something to do with crystalization in the muscle. Not an issue with good test suspension-- seems unique to Winny. This goes for even the old school zambons. Usually you can tell right when you try and push.

It seems from your post that you have only done a few shots. After 2-3 weeks you will start to understand what people were saying. Again it is not bad if you are careful about having allot of sites. Working out right after the shot also helps keep the crystalization down.

Water based micronized Winny inject is fine until you re-hit a spot you have already done somewhat recently. Probably has something to do with crystalization in the muscle. Not an issue with good test suspension-- seems unique to Winny. This goes for even the old school zambons. Usually you can tell right when you try and push.

It seems from your post that you have only done a few shots. After 2-3 weeks you will start to understand what people were saying. Again it is not bad if you are careful about having allot of sites. Working out right after the shot also helps keep the crystalization down.

You don't find test suspension painful at all?

You don't find test suspension painful at all?

If you are using good micronized suspension and are insuring it is thoroughly mixed before each draw, it is fine. When I was using test suspension i was also doing smaller doses with B12 preworkout. Using much matter amounts by itself might be different.

Oil based no ester test is also good. It actually seems to hit faster than the water based. Companies stopped making it though due to lack of popularity.

IMHO these all work best with a base of low dose esterified test... Even if that is just prop or cyp.

If you are using good micronized suspension and are insuring it is thoroughly mixed before each draw, it is fine. When I was using test suspension i was also doing smaller doses with B12 preworkout. Using much matter amounts by itself might be different.

Oil based no ester test is also good. It actually seems to hit faster than the water based. Companies stopped making it though due to lack of popularity.

IMHO these all work best with a base of low dose esterified test... Even if that is just prop or cyp.

I have always preferred the oil based no ester test to tests suspension which can be a pain with getting clogged etc...

When you were using test suspension, were you mixing it with B12 in the same syringe?

I have always preferred the oil based no ester test to tests suspension which can be a pain with getting clogged etc...

When you were using test suspension, were you mixing it with B12 in the same syringe?

Yes, mixing in same pin. I think the B12 i liked was the methyl b12.

There is a trick before you draw the suspension. You first draw a miniscule amount of oil based gear, just to fill the needle itself. This lubricates the draw and helps prevent clogging

Yes, mixing in same pin. I think the B12 i liked was the methyl b12.

There is a trick before you draw the suspension. You first draw a miniscule amount of oil based gear, just to fill the needle itself. This lubricates the draw and helps prevent clogging
Thank you. I do remember mixing some oil with the suspension back in the day. I always loved test suspension pre-workout but it's been years since I last used it. Oil based no ester test is great too. Not sure which one I like better, but both are phenomenal when taken pre-workout.

Thank you. I do remember mixing some oil with the suspension back in the day. I always loved test suspension pre-workout but it's been years since I last used it. Oil based no ester test is great too. Not sure which one I like better, but both are phenomenal when taken pre-workout.

Always good to have a little Benzyl Alcohol and a heat gun on hand if that oil suspension did drop out. I think that is the reason it isn't made much anymore.

A simular preworkout test jolt can be had if you add plogel (or DMSO if u like having bad breath) when applying Rx test cream. Of course don't do this if that cream is your only source of test...it negates the steady time release.

I wouldn't inject any AAS water based.
We don't really need that for bodybuilding.

The only thing that i use prewo are HGH, Ephedrina (pills/inj), Insulin,inj L-Carnetine (but i can't stand that after few weeks).

I don't understand all that hype for prewo stuff that in the end just gives you pip...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws