over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Winstrol or Mast Prop

idrinkwhey

Newbies
First post here sorry for bad eng.
I need advice on whats another compound that I can add to my current Test Prop 350mg a week to assist on my cut with the purpose on maintaining lbm? Currently dieting on low low calories. Have been on deficit for the past 7 weeks and will probably finish this cut in another 5-6 weeks. Im thinking either winstrol depot (micronized stanozolol) or mast prop at 350mg a week?
No orals or tren please. I dont like oral winstrol due to past experiences too. I read that injectable winstrol is less harsh on joint and liver and also more nitrogen retention which aids in preserving muscle mass too.

Mast 100%
They are two totally different compound , the mast 8s very beneficial to any cycle where the test level gets raised because it has anti estrogen effects as well as androgenic effects

Winstrol increases free test also. Both compounds are DHT derivatives. For me personally, winstrol is more effective than mssteron. I would advise making sure you have a high quality product.

Still contemplating tbh. I don’t care about the “dryness” or vascularity they provide me as main purpose is retaining lbm and strength on low calorie. I think Mast will be more side effects free and can be ran longer in case I do extend my cut? But winstrol will be better at retaining strength and muscle? Idm the winstrol pip as injecting myself everyday actually keeps me motivated to continue cutting and training hard.

Another question of mine is injectable less toxic due to bypassing less level or something and more bioavaibility than oral?

Everyone is different but generally speaking for sheer improvements to appearance I think inj winny wins hands down. It's generally better for building/retaining muscle and helping "dry out" a physique. However you already stated you don't like oral winny (I assume due to dryness and joints) so you shouldn't like inj winny for the same reasons. Mast is a great compliment for any cycle and after reading what you want from your cycle I would definitely go with mast p. Start at 30mg ed or 60mg eod and move up to 40mg/80mg then 50mg/100mg if it feels good for you. A little mast can go along way in many respects so even staying at 30-40mg ed would provide added benefits for muscle retention, well being, training, strength and overall appearance.

Is inject winstrol as toxic on health markers as taken orally? Though not specifically stated in the op question, risk and reward is sometimes a part of choice. Thanks

Inj winstrol is very potent, i find it more strong than oral winstrol and masteron, better esthetic result.

Winny for the win for me. I don’t use either anymore cause it makes my hair shed like crazy but man I loved winny
Fantastic anabolic

I'd say between 10-14% BF I would choose Winstrol. Anything under 10% mast just really makes your physique ridiculous and you can train hard still, Winny will surprise you with a tissue tear as it makes your tendon fibers crosshatch and become brittle. On winny you really have to COOL IT on your heavy training and explosive lifts. Similarly how I have to babysit my body when I am on clenbuterol so I don't tear due to dehydrated & depleted tissue and other factors. I can't really say which strength gains of the two are more dominant. Masteron gives me more intensity in the gym compared to Winstrol. Winstrol I want to say I get stronger. I have also combined the two for an androgen soup and sick ass grainy results during contest prep. I would have to run them as standalone to decide which is stronger solo. I have ran stanz as standalone plenty of times and recovered FINE without PCT. Great drug, my all-time favorite besides EQ. Both of them have wreaked havoc on me in regards to sides over the last decade-plus lol

I've used a few injectable winstrols (oil) and it is def much stronger than oral mg for mg, but the PIP is something that shouldn't be overlooked. Im not one to complain about a little pain but it got pretty annoying to say the least after a while. I'm told water based is even worse. Can't imagine.

For that fact alone, I'd opt for mast.

I'd say between 10-14% BF I would choose Winstrol. Anything under 10% mast just really makes your physique ridiculous and you can train hard still, Winny will surprise you with a tissue tear as it makes your tendon fibers crosshatch and become brittle. On winny you really have to COOL IT on your heavy training and explosive lifts. Similarly how I have to babysit my body when I am on clenbuterol so I don't tear due to dehydrated & depleted tissue and other factors. I can't really say which strength gains of the two are more dominant. Masteron gives me more intensity in the gym compared to Winstrol. Winstrol I want to say I get stronger. I have also combined the two for an androgen soup and sick ass grainy results during contest prep. I would have to run them as standalone to decide which is stronger solo. I have ran stanz as standalone plenty of times and recovered FINE without PCT. Great drug, my all-time favorite besides EQ. Both of them have wreaked havoc on me in regards to sides over the last decade-plus lol
Sup Muay Thai,
I have a question In reference to fibers becoming brittle and having to temper explosive lifts when running stan or clen for example. If I were being as careful as possible I perform slow repetition while trying to remove any explosion when executing the positive portion. With that said I've tried to avoid going overly slow on the negative as the way I understand it is micro tears form in the tissue during the negative. What is your opinion of slow negatives them being useful, a waste of energy or even potentially harmful?

Winstrol used to be my favorite compound to take. My old joints can’t handle it anymore.so now I use masteron.

Mast prop with oral winstrol inject winny supposedly hurts bad wouldn’t risk it anything that hurts so much it interferes with training etc not worth it

The winsrol amps I used to take many years ago didnt cause any lingering pain and were my very favorite aas. The ug lab inj win have been painful in my experience though.i think it was oil based compared to the water based amps.

The winsrol amps I used to take many years ago didnt cause any lingering pain and were my very favorite aas. The ug lab inj win have been painful in my experience though.i think it was oil based compared to the water based amps.
Did the inject give any better benefit vs oral

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity