over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectables and GERD?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
I know the connection and have experienced GERD with orals like dbol etc, but has anyone had similar symptoms with injectable compounds? i am on trt with MENT and its going well but recently just been experiencing GERD especially at night that came on this week. been on if for 4 weeks now.

I have heard Tren can cause the re-arrangement of gut microbiome etc so i wonder if ment is doing something similar being a 19-nor. Could be totally unrelated and maybe some foods im eating causing it.

Tren E caused it for me when I used to be able to use Tren. In recent years, I have not been able to use Tren A either but not because of GERD but rather it just wreaks havoc on my gut like Drol or D Bol. Dienolone Acetate also gave me GERD.

No issues with MENT as far as GERD or appetite when I have used it in the past although it's been a few years.

In tried a Tren/Ment combo recently to my TRT and even at 10mg day GERD was excessive after one week in and made me feel like hammered poop.

Androgens promote gastric mucosal susceptibility and estrogens oppose it. So it is a class effect of androgens (AAS).

You might expect that potency to cause GERD would look something like: Testosterone << EQ ≈ Deca ≈ Dbol ≈ Methyltest < .... Anadrol .... << Tren ≈ Superdrol ≈ Methyltrienolone, in potency to cause GERD/acid reflux/peptic ulcer

I just posted a bit about the science surrounding this here: Androgens and GERD, acid reflux, and peptic ulcer [by Type-IIx]

Androgens promote gastric mucosal susceptibility and estrogens oppose it. So it is a class effect of androgens (AAS).

You might expect that potency to cause GERD would look something like: Testosterone << EQ ≈ Deca ≈ Dbol ≈ Methyltest < .... Anadrol .... << Tren ≈ Superdrol ≈ Methyltrienolone, in potency to cause GERD/acid reflux/peptic ulcer

I just posted a bit about the science surrounding this here: Androgens and GERD, acid reflux, and peptic ulcer [by Type-IIx]
So you're saying taking Anti Histamine such as Benadryl would help?

Tren did it for me big time. Unbearable. Put me on prescription strength Omeprozol.

So you're saying taking Anti Histamine such as Benadryl would help?
No, Benadryl would not help as it is a H1R antagonist. Rather, H2R antagonists are among the class of drugs that benefit GERD/acid reflux/peptic ulcer. The linked post contains a few examples (i.e., avoid Tagamet as it's an AR antagonist; prefer Zantac, Pepcid, etc.)

Tren does it to me from time to time . Especially tren e. Im on tren a now and rarely get it

Tren does it for me as well.

Betaine HCL + pepsin along with a good digestive enzyme with meals seems to help alleviate things.

if i take pepcid ac i am fine, but it says not to take longer than 2 weeks? can one right this on a cycle for 8-12 weeks? i also have a ppi nexium but i heard it takes longer to kick in?

yah i only have 4 weeks left and i don't wanna stop cause its recomping nicely. so ill just keep taking the pepcid ac 20mg daily . did u take it once or twice a day?

Just be careful with the PPIs. My doc prescribed Omeprazole 40mg daily about 4 years ago.
Works great for GERD but he said I couldn't come off because it may cause esophageal cancer. I reduced the dose to omeprazole 20mg (Pepcid AC) 3 times per week, and now may take it only once per week. I try to take famotidine 20mg instead when I have heartburn. Changing eating habits got rid of the acid reflux.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear