YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injected in " Vastus Medialis " Good or bad ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
okay so for those who don't know which muscle, lets say your right leg, the small muscle above your kneecap on the left is Vastus Medialis

Injected 2ml into that bitch with a 27g

Everything was smooth

does anyone inject in this site ?

Last edited:
I've used it. easy to hit. never done over .5ml though. and used a 1/2 30g..

Crippled me for 3 days. It always settles around my knee. If i hit legs it hit really high on the outside of my quad. Perfect for me. VM was too painful for me to even walk.

Crippled me for 3 days. It always settles around my knee. If i hit legs it hit really high on the outside of my quad. Perfect for me. VM was too painful for me to even walk.

^^^^ this!

okay so for those who don't know which muscle, lets say your right leg, the small muscle above your kneecap on the left is Vastus Medialis

Injected 2ml into that bitch with a 27g

Everything was smooth

does anyone inject in this site ?

Stay low volume and stick with it past the virgin tissue pain and it can be a good spot. The first few times will hurt pretty bad. After a while, it can hold a ml no prob. I typically do 2ml a day and on teardrop days I just put 1 ml in each.

I have had nothing but bad experiences injecting legs one time Im standing in the kitchen stuck 1cc Winny V upper outer quad went out like a light woke up on the floor? Other times hit a nerv leg was numb for hrs. Other times it was so painful I couldnt walk no mo leg shots for me

Are you doing so much that you have to use that muscle? There are so many better options.

Seems unnecessary.

I have had nothing but bad experiences injecting legs one time Im standing in the kitchen stuck 1cc Winny V upper outer quad went out like a light woke up on the floor? Other times hit a nerv leg was numb for hrs. Other times it was so painful I couldnt walk no mo leg shots for me

why would you be injecting legs while standing in the kitchen and then wonder why it doesn't go smoothly!? :banghead:

This is the correct way of doing it when pinning legs, anywhere else and you're just looking for pain and suffering:)

You guys are absolutely crazy.

lol why ?????

I forgot the link but I saw it on a professional medical website that said it could be done with short needles

I did 2.5ml yesterday and ml VMO is probably smaller than all of yours (knee surgery).

Hurts to walk a little but I was mainly doing it to try fr some site growth but after reading a little more it doesnt seem like its worth the trouble.

Let us know how you feel 2moro :de:il-smi;)

I love it when we get the urge to try unnecessary site injections...

"Hey my glutes are fine and I could easily put 3ml of gear in there, but no lets do my fucking forearm because I can"

is it really that bad of a spot? I wouldn't try 2 ml in there but it isn't that bad up to 1ml to me. I'd rather hit that spot than shoulders...I've actually never done shoulders, which seems to be a common spot aside from glutes. only time I was freaked out was when I hit my chest the first time. mindfucked thinking I would hit my heart haha

is it really that bad of a spot? I wouldn't try 2 ml in there but it isn't that bad up to 1ml to me. I'd rather hit that spot than shoulders...I've actually never done shoulders, which seems to be a common spot aside from glutes. only time I was freaked out was when I hit my chest the first time. mindfucked thinking I would hit my heart haha

2ml into that fucker, 12 hours later I'm walking fine... no problems

I tried it once and it hurt like hell for 4 days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131