over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectible Superdrol

TrenosaurusRex

Registered
Does anyone have any experience with injectable Superdrol? I haven't even ran the oral version. Injectable orals are supposedly more potent than their pill/capsule/liquid counterparts, correct?

I have never seen it but I'm sure it's out there. But my question to you is why? I wouldn't think it's any more potent as an injectable and just more inconvenience

An injectable oral bypasses the digestive track which typically causes many people issues with digestion.

It is still a 17-AA compound however.

More potent? Maybe the thinking is the maximum amount is assimilated through inject as opposed to potential losses through the digestive track.

I have never seen it but I'm sure it's out there. But my question to you is why? I wouldn't think it's any more potent as an injectable and just more inconvenience

My friend had an extra bottle he gave to me for free! Plus I don't mind everyday injections for a couple of weeks

I don't see any reason to make a more potent version of superdrol lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inject sdrol doesnt stronger than oral to me.
i got a weird tren-cough-like sensation from it a couple times though.
felt like my scalp was burning off and eyes got bloodshot.

long story short, just take it orally lol

Injecting sd is of no benefit. Liquid oral or empty the cap into your mouth is the fastest route for absorption.

Injecting sd is of no benefit. Liquid oral or empty the cap into your mouth is the fastest route for absorption.

No benefit??.....how do you figure?? PO could possibly the fasted but I would say IM would be more beneficial due to the product not having to be broken down.

I don't see the point. Superdrol strong enough. Injecting it something won't stop the lethargy or anything

Just like Dianabol,, I never injected it because it worked SO well orally.

I agree. With the Reforvit B I used to use, I tried injecting my first couple of bottles and it was good but then I tried just swallowing it and I felt like I got better effects. It was counterintuitive. I still don't understand it, but when I drank some about 30-40 minutes before lifting I would have a great workout with killer pumps. I tried injecting it before lifting and felt nothing like that. It was like orally it hit me faster.

Transdermal with DMSO seemed to hit me faster than anything. Doing Finaplix H tabs that way was a crazy strong and seemed to hit me within 30 minutes or less.

Last edited:

Wrong. Inject bypasses first pass metabolism. Oral administration has about 60% bioavailability while the inject has 100%

Wrong. Inject bypasses first pass metabolism. Oral administration has about 60% bioavailability while the inject has 100%

agreed... It also takes the body longer to absorb resulting in much better/more stable blood levels...

I love it!

Do you have a reference for that 60% number? I doubt it but if you do I'd like to see it.

Do you have a reference for that 60% number? I doubt it but if you do I'd like to see it.

I wouldn't trust this source at face value but it's roughly what I've heard knowledgeable people estimate the bioavailability to be. I'll have to go and look for links to those statements and support

**broken link removed**

I have run injectable SD a couple of times and love - it definitely gives tremendous benefit at a low dose with much fewer sides than oral. Give it a try - its awesome

In theory, injection can preserve the bioavailability as possible, Nitrogen retention is greater. taken orally only has a bioavalibility of 50%, injected would be 100%. The injectable avoids the 1st pass hepatic metabolism and is only subject to the 2nd pass, leading to far less liver damagethan when taken orally .
Many users think oral is better maybe the oral can effect faster in the body.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads