YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injecting Curc/Res/ GHRP-2/ MOD GRF/ Carnitine okay to stack?

bishs

Newbies
Are there any issues with running all of these at once?

Seems like quite a bit of liquid.

where do you get your injectable curcumin, if you do not mind me to ask?

Sponsor Veteran Supplies carries it

This sponsor is one of the weirdest people I've ever dealt with in my entire existence. A well known member here said to me the same on the phone few months ago.

This sponsor is one of the weirdest people I've ever dealt with in my entire existence. A well known member here said to me the same on the phone few months ago.

Haha yeah hes weird but still pretty cool and puts out great products

You guys act like this in normal commerce. IT IS NOT! You are injecting things...Drugs !

Ive done business with them going on 15 years, They are not trying to gain anyone's business for the sake of a sale, its problem solving and helping people with issues,

If one asks for their help and are smart enough to navigate the information the amount of help from the group is well..... overwhelming.

If you have a problem even if its just maintain "Normal Health" The collect group behind "VS" has alot to offer.

Ak

Now to Take my GLUT/ B complex......inj..

Ak

BTW BISHS dont mix thr CIR/RES with the others. you want to keep the size of the depot down as much as possible IM and under 1 cc in total at a time.

Goodluck.

Ak

where do you get your injectable curcumin, if you do not mind me to ask?

If you want pm me and I can give you a recipe to make your own curc and resveratrol. I'm loving mine. Can pin large amounts at once too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys act like this in normal commerce. IT IS NOT! You are injecting things...Drugs !

Ive done business with them going on 15 years, They are not trying to gain anyone's business for the sake of a sale, its problem solving and helping people with issues,

If one asks for their help and are smart enough to navigate the information the amount of help from the group is well..... overwhelming.

If you have a problem even if its just maintain "Normal Health" The collect group behind "VS" has alot to offer.

Ak

I really dont even know what you're getting at...

I just wanted to give an update on this thread.

After experiencing some really negative sides that most people were not experiencing with curc and res I have found some problematic issues with this stack.

Ever since I have started curc/res I have had night sweats. It would get so intense that I would need a change of clothes. Researching night sweats I came up with a possible thyroid issue.

Res and carnitine both causes T4 T3, downwards, disturbances.

Thoughts?

That's probably the flu like symptoms that come on when starting the inject resveratrol. Dude if you're gonna inject these you should know this side can happen when starting up. You can find that info on this forum alone. You might want to do more research before you start injecting stuff.

That's probably the flu like symptoms that come on when starting the inject resveratrol. Dude if you're gonna inject these you should know this side can happen when starting up. You can find that info on this forum alone. You might want to do more research before you start injecting stuff.

Why do you assume that I don't know the sides?

If you can PLEASE find me studies on Carnitine/res/curc stack.

I think you should fully read the thread before posting any comments.

Dude You obviously never read the threads here on curcumin and resveratrol because you would then know what you were experiencing was nothing to freak out about. You definitely don't need thyroid on these supps. But you're thinking that because you didn't know it's probably the flu like symptoms that can and usually do happen when starting this stack.
Maybe you should re-read your post and you'll see you were asking why you were getting night sweats. But you should have slightly expected something to that degree to happen. It goes away after like a week for most people.

If you want pm me and I can give you a recipe to make your own curc and resveratrol. I'm loving mine. Can pin large amounts at once too.

Don't suppose you know how to make inj l_carnitine ?

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Don't suppose you know how to make inj l_carnitine ?

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

I haven't attempted to nor have I researched it but I bet you could find some research on it being already used. It's used in injectable formulas by some anti aging drs. Should be easy. Would all depend what concentration you are going for and what amount is worth it to you to pin it

Dude You obviously never read the threads here on curcumin and resveratrol because you would then know what you were experiencing was nothing to freak out about. You definitely don't need thyroid on these supps. But you're thinking that because you didn't know it's probably the flu like symptoms that can and usually do happen when starting this stack.
Maybe you should re-read your post and you'll see you were asking why you were getting night sweats. But you should have slightly expected something to that degree to happen. It goes away after like a week for most people.

Are you basing this on my post count?

I've read through veterans thread in its entirety.

I've read many many studies on curcumin, res, and carnitine. What I found was that all three reduce T3 uptake. On top of that res is anti-e.

So i was dealing with 2 possible issues. Super low t3 levels ( hives on hips ) or low estrogen from the anti-e.

I supplemented with ashwagandha, vit a, and selenium. This seemed to make the night sweats stop completely.

After a week I ran into another issue. Hives on the hips. I took an anti histamine and that resolved the issue.

I believe the hives on hips are caused by excess anti hormone.

Any thoughts? Why dont you go and find me some info on professionalmuscle regarding this?

I didn't know about the hives you were having. I don't remember those being mentioned. But ya if you're having hives something is not right I would certainly agree.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity