over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting Filler into Muscle

Needmassquick

Registered
Newbies
Everyone knows about SEO at this point, synthol primarily. Many choose to inject their gear into specific "show" muscles as well.

What about filler, like Juvaderm? Oils tend to be very short term. Fillers, typically used for facial injections, last 6-12 months. I would think they are safer as well, as they are water based rather than oil based. My concern with oil based injections like synthol is the risk of an embolism, clot, and things like that. I don't think that would be a risk with a water based filler which is largely hyaluronic acid.

The main downside I can think of is it's very expensive.

What do you guys think?

Most "fillers" are hyaluronic acid.
**EDIT** - NOT ALLOWED TO BE MENTIONED HERE
Nick Trigili started a company as well and then quickly moved on.

The IDEA sounds good, but as far as real-world results, hyaluronic acid has been a disappointment for most of the BBing scene. But its exactly as you describe, its temporary and then goes away. What we've seen with intelligent syntherol use is actual gains in muscle size....we haven't seen that in hyaluronic acid. I remember Luke Sandoe did a video on JP's site talking about this same subject. He said **EDIT** and other hyaluronic acid injections work best pre-contest, just to give the illusion of a fuller muscle....other than that, he said oil reigns supreme.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the volume needed to notice a difference, it would not be cost effective. With cosmetic fillers, you're dealing with about 1CC of filler per syringe not multiple CC's worth like with an SEO in multiple areas/heads.

This stuff is putting you in the category of body modification, not bodybuilding

Rich Piana had those silicon beads implanted in his arms. It used to look like two abcesses when he raised his arms

I've always wondered about women injecting seo into their boobs, not to be smartass all the time, but it's never come up even as a brief topic of conversation. In the end, it's a matter of all that silica being deposited somewhat naturally from the seo, as opposed to having bags of silicone shoved inside.
Hyaluronic Acid is rather simple, until you get a complete ECM mixture. Why not throw some growth factors and myoblasts in the ECM? It's called Myoblast Transfer Therapy.

Most "fillers" are hyaluronic acid.
**EDIT** - NOT ALLOWED TO BE MENTIONED HERE
Nick Trigili started a company as well and then quickly moved on.

The IDEA sounds good, but as far as real-world results, hyaluronic acid has been a disappointment for most of the BBing scene. But its exactly as you describe, its temporary and then goes away. What we've seen with intelligent syntherol use is actual gains in muscle size....we haven't seen that in hyaluronic acid. I remember Luke Sandoe did a video on JP's site talking about this same subject. He said **EDIT** and other hyaluronic acid injections work best pre-contest, just to give the illusion of a fuller muscle....other than that, he said oil reigns supreme.

I think I remember Jerry Ward on his youtube channel talking about the product from Nick Trigilli and really liking it but yea that seemed very temporary.

The thing is though, these fillers last on women using them facially for 6-12 months. Would we not see something similar if intramuscular?

My concern with oil is clotting. Pulmonary embolism, heart attack, stroke, could all be real risks from an oil embolism. Also, every time I use synthol I end up with a headache within a day or two of using it. I can't imagine that's too good for me.

For the volume needed to notice a difference, it would not be cost effective. With cosmetic fillers, you're dealing with about 1CC of filler per syringe not multiple CC's worth like with an SEO in multiple areas/heads.

It would be expensive for sure but I could at least get it at a discounted cost and I would trust a company selling it like Juvaderm versus these underground labs

This stuff is putting you in the category of body modification, not bodybuilding

Rich Piana had those silicon beads implanted in his arms. It used to look like two abcesses when he raised his arms

I don't see it as any different than synthol in terms of what we're accomplishing with it. Piana used PMMA I believe and yea somewhat of a weird result.

I've always wondered about women injecting seo into their boobs, not to be smartass all the time, but it's never come up even as a brief topic of conversation. In the end, it's a matter of all that silica being deposited somewhat naturally from the seo, as opposed to having bags of silicone shoved inside.
Hyaluronic Acid is rather simple, until you get a complete ECM mixture. Why not throw some growth factors and myoblasts in the ECM? It's called Myoblast Transfer Therapy.

I'm not familiar with what you're referring to in your last sentence or two. I would get it as a premade product like Juvaderm

Through the years there have been multiple deaths of women having filler injected by shady cosmetic practitioners... Not sure if it is a good DIY project.

Through the years there have been multiple deaths of women having filler injected by shady cosmetic practitioners... Not sure if it is a good DIY project.

Oh wow, do you know how they died?

HA is reabsorbed and degraded by the body in no time. The effects are temporary

It seems like based on what was posted above and the product by Nick Trigili it's very temporary....so why does facial filler last for 6-12 months?

I remember reading the reviews on the doctor including a review in which a guy had his junk injected and had intractable pain there after.

I remember reading the reviews on the doctor including a review in which a guy had his junk injected and had intractable pain there after.
I actually had a great experience with him. Havnt got any work done on my muscles though, except the main one. Lol

Honestly the only guy in the world Id would trust after the research I've done as well as my experience. I'm actually surprised what happened with Rich, because with my experience with him he was very conservative.

Maybe because he thought Rich was so big he could use more. Because his procedure limits the cc you can get according to how large you are he actually did go over that number on me ( but I was blessed to start with) but I am very happy with the results.

I'm actually surprised what happened with Rich, because with my experience with him he was very conservative.
I think things started happening to him fast with more money coming in more attention. His entire life was a vlog. He was my favorite.

What's his name if you don't mind sharing? Isn't he in Mexico? This procedure must also be crazy expensive.
I don't know if it's right of me to posts name (especially because negative things have been brought up about what happened with Rich, and there's doctor patient-doctor confidentiality laws, at least here in u.s. I don't know how it works in tj). Yes he is in Tijuana. The procedure used to cost allot less ( but it's well worth the money). If you look into girth enhancement you'll find him with a lot of great feedback on him.

Whoever says Size Doesn't Matter is lying to themselves. But you can improve via that route for girth and others routes for length and girth.

I didn't mean to hijack the thread and make this a penis enhancement thread

I actually had a great experience with him. Havnt got any work done on my muscles though, except the main one. Lol

Honestly the only guy in the world Id would trust after the research I've done as well as my experience. I'm actually surprised what happened with Rich, because with my experience with him he was very conservative.

So you had your junk injected? Please elaborate lol

I've had penis pain before without an apparent cause (negative for all STDs) and holy shit, a 2/10 pain in my dick is worse than a 5/10 pain elsewhere. I'd never risk it. Made everything unenjoyable.

But now that you mention it, I remember seeing Juvaderm was being injected into penises as well. I remember reading a story about a guy in NY getting filler placed into his penis and that it would last for a couple of years.

So what is going on here, how is it guys are getting hyaluronic acid injected in their penis and women are getting it injected into their faces and it's lasting for a year but everyone here is saying its extremely transient?

I've had penis pain before without an apparent cause (negative for all STDs) and holy shit, a 2/10 pain in my dick is worse than a 5/10 pain elsewhere. I'd never risk it. Made everything unenjoyable.

But now that you mention it, I remember seeing Juvaderm was being injected into penises as well. I remember reading a story about a guy in NY getting filler placed into his penis and that it would last for a couple of years.

So what is going on here, how is it guys are getting hyaluronic acid injected in their penis and women are getting it injected into their faces and it's lasting for a year but everyone here is saying its extremely transient?
It was not jd, pmma is permanent. No one can tell. I cant wait to to it again going for 8 girth but im 9 long. You have to keep it proportional.

I did tear my penis at 1 point but I attribute that to me experimenting with other methods. (IT HAPPED WHILE SPRINTING TOO) I THINK PGE1 WAS FOR A BIG FACTOR FOR THAT.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws