over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting Gear Sub-Q

lately people are doing this in U.K and it seems like it's working

Any ideas ?

Hi, i'm on HRT and i inject only with Slin pins. I will never use any other than Slin pin for whatever roid. I don't know if i pin into fat or no, i just pin into quads and delts without pain and it works. But i am pretty lean.
But i tried also pin SQ into fat on my ass, and it's completely ok. Just never pin more than 0,5ml of Oil SQ, that's it.

huh thanks alot bro ! this was the first time I heard such a thing,

well some people said no more than 1ml

but let's say no more than .5ml, so does that mean I only need to inject Test E 4 times a week SubQ ? that's eassyyyyyy :D

huh thanks alot bro ! this was the first time I heard such a thing,

well some people said no more than 1ml

but let's say no more than .5ml, so does that mean I only need to inject Test E 4 times a week SubQ ? that's eassyyyyyy :D

You can try more, that's amount of my pin which i recommend from my experience. Try and you'll see.
But i do all my shots with Slin pin, and like this, you don't have any problem to inject every day. There's almost none muscle damage. No pain.Just switching places on my body :)

Im on hrt 200mg a week of watson test cypionate.Last year i tried sub-q shots for six months,and when it was time to get my blood work done my levels came back really low(230ng/dl usually with intramuscular shot they are around 750ng/dl on the 7th day after the shot.)So sub-q did not work for me,but it has worked for other people on hrt.The morale of the story is for some it might work,but for others it does not.

I am just not sold on the idea of the oils- especially being fully absorbed SQ. I would hypothesize they would surface to the skin rather than absorb into the muscle tissue and fascia as they act as sponges.

What about water based test suspension?

I vote yes on anything water based SQ. Most likely better absorbsion than IM. Take HGH for example: 70% plus rate SQ. 65% IM. About the same for slin. So one could reason water based compounds may be more effective and faster SQ.

I vote yes on anything water based SQ. Most likely better absorbsion than IM. Take HGH for example: 70% plus rate SQ. 65% IM. About the same for slin. So one could reason water based compounds may be more effective and faster SQ.

Hmmm so interested in tryin suspension sub-q but I hear it knots and is painful. Also have it stuck in my head that it will be less effective, no science or reason to back this up tho.... If I ran it sub q I could pin it 2x/ day with my peptides... Would be sweet.

Would test suspension not be an irritant if shot SubQ?

Hmmm so interested in tryin suspension sub-q but I hear it knots and is painful. Also have it stuck in my head that it will be less effective, no science or reason to back this up tho.... If I ran it sub q I could pin it 2x/ day with my peptides... Would be sweet.
For what it's worth my rule is anything water I go SQ 29 Guage 1/2" and all oil IM 23 Guage 1". GL bro and BTW never an issue. Sure the winnie and other water based burns- for a couple seconds and throw an ice cube on it for a second- helps dissepate the compound.

What needle length are you using?

30G 1/2 inch (0,3mm/12mm)

But how i sad, i don't do SQ, i just pin with Slin pins normally in to my quads and delts, and i am lean, so everytime i feel that needle is in muscle. But it's painless and almost none muscle damage. For me it works. I will never use normal pin again.

For what it's worth my rule is anything water I go SQ 29 Guage 1/2" and all oil IM 23 Guage 1". GL bro and BTW never an issue. Sure the winnie and other water based burns- for a couple seconds and throw an ice cube on it for a second- helps dissepate the compound.

Interesting. I'll try it out in a few weeks when I'm ready to roll.

Test suspension SubQ - OUCH!!!

I use my test subq and tests came back okay. On 100mg a week, I shoot 50mg 2X week. Will be upping it to 150mg/week as I think this is a good dose for me. I use 27 btw, easier to draw.

Winstrol Water based Sub-Q would be SWEET ! the IM hurts alot,

I rather do small doses of Winny subq everyday on both sides of stomach

30G 1/2 inch (0,3mm/12mm)

But how i sad, i don't do SQ, i just pin with Slin pins normally in to my quads and delts, and i am lean, so everytime i feel that needle is in muscle. But it's painless and almost none muscle damage. For me it works. I will never use normal pin again.

How long does it take to push the gear through a 30g pin???

I use 25 5/8 guage with .4 mg for HRT. Anything more and it leaks out, or it remains under the skin and I get a big welt. I've already had 2 sterile abcesses from it, think perhaps I need a 1 inch needle.

Hi, i'm on HRT and i inject only with Slin pins. I will never use any other than Slin pin for whatever roid. I don't know if i pin into fat or no, i just pin into quads and delts without pain and it works. But i am pretty lean.
But i tried also pin SQ into fat on my ass, and it's completely ok. Just never pin more than 0,5ml of Oil SQ, that's it.

How the hell do you draw the oil into the insulin syringe? The end doesnt screw off to draw it out with a larger gauge needle.

I use 25 5/8 guage with .4 mg for HRT. Anything more and it leaks out, or it remains under the skin and I get a big welt. I've already had 2 sterile abcesses from it, think perhaps I need a 1 inch needle.

1" SQ angled for sure with a skin pinch or you are def going to hit muscle unless you are like 20% BF. I prefer 1/2" SQ straight in with a pinch and pull. I have done many water only based this way. Never oil as it will rise and surface as a pimple or welt for sure or leak out as you would need a 25 minimum on oil IMO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws