over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting HGH on Scar Tissue

Tkfkdgou21

Registered
Will injecting HGH into scar tissue slow the absorption? All my bodyparts have scar tissue from years of injecting and everytime I try to IM my HGH, I need to push the plunger hard to put the HGH. I'm using HGH with Insulin so I need to time my HGH but curious if injecting into scar tissue will slow the absorption.

Go sub q

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Go sub q

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I was forcing myself to inject IM because my stomach was in pain. Middle of my upper abdomen is weirdly pain when pressed, I resesrched and it says one of possible cause is pancreatitis. Can injecting insulin cause pancreatitis or there is no connection?

I was forcing myself to inject IM because my stomach was in pain. Middle of my upper abdomen is weirdly pain when pressed, I resesrched and it says one of possible cause is pancreatitis. Can injecting insulin cause pancreatitis or there is no connection?
Any other symptoms? How does your stool look and smell? :eek:

In any case, you're supposed to inject subQ to the left and right of your belly button, not in the middle of your fucking stomach. Also, there's surely a muscle group that you haven't injected yet with tons of AAS!? Get creative.

In any case, you're supposed to inject subQ to the left and right of your belly button, not in the middle of your fucking stomach. Also, there's surely a muscle group that you haven't injected yet with tons of AAS!? Get creative.

I've been told you could inject anywhere where you can pinch your skin and injecting side of belly button is a bit hurt for me (veins maybe) and its a bit hard to pinch so I liked to inject in my upper abs/obliques where there is no pain and its so easy to pinch my skin and sometimes sides of belly eventhough it pains a little. I rotated all sites in my belly where I could pinch my skin.

Is it wrong to inject into upper/middle stomach subq? I've told you could inject anywhere where you could pinch your skin. If its wrong, I'm doing it wrong for months.

Last edited:

Not true.

I personally inject SubQ on my inner thighs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd advise you start breaking up that tissue. It'll only get worse.

If you can`t even get in a water inject for Gh how do you possible get in oil for AAS?

If you can`t even get in a water inject for Gh how do you possible get in oil for AAS?

I use 1 inch needle and it passes through the scar tissue. Sometimes I push the plunger so hard nothing comeout then I need to push the needle more deep and the oil starts to comeout. And I didn't said I cant get the water for GH, I said its quite hard rather then smooth because of the scar tissue.

I believe the consensus would be sub-q around the stomach. You can do a Sub-Q injection anywhere you can pinch some skin between your fingers. Areas with large fat stores work the best. Just Keep in mind that different areas of the body have different absorption rates.

Attachments

• subQ.jpg
    subQ.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 74
So i shouldn’t be pinning GH into my love handles??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear