over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting in bicep..

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
So last 2 injections I have injected into my monkeys bicep. And the pip is painfully. Also his body temp is up by a degree and he Feels like crap. This has only happened when injected into the bicep. Any ideas.

So last 2 injections I have injected into my monkeys bicep. And the pip is painfully. Also his body temp is up by a degree and he Feels like crap. This has only happened when injected into the bicep. Any ideas.

Why use the bicep? Are you injecting ED and need the bicep as a site for rotational purposes? Not trying to be a smartass but if you put your nuts in a vise and it hurts why do it again?

Yea don't inject your biceps - it hurts!

I tried it off and on for a few weeks. Never once was I without red, swollen, hurting biceps. I'll never do it again!

I wanted to see if it was that. I won't e doing it there again. I ran out of longer needles only got 5/8 length. Kind if restricted.

Monkey?

balls up and push through the pain. It happens with all inj sites.

No bicep injections for me. Tried each arm once, and both times had horrible redness, pain and swelling. Just not worth it.

Do mine ALL the time w zero issues. Quality of gear is paramount when ur doing bis, tris, calves.

You might have an infection. I had one in my tricep and it swoll up a couple of inches and hurt pretty damn bad.

Just incase it is infected I took some antibiotics. I'm using a sponsors gear. It s good stuff.

Try to microwave for a few seconds or put into hot water 1st(to kill excess alcohol and any bacteria)...and inject slowly, inner and outer bis

Try to microwave for a few seconds or put into hot water 1st(to kill excess alcohol and any bacteria)...and inject slowly, inner and outer bis

I put in on a candle burner to heat it. Makes it move smooth as silk.

I`ve only done igf lr3 in my bi`s without any problems. Don`t fool yourself, just because its "a sponsors gear" does not mean its perfect either.

If you want to keep using your biceps, maybe try gradually work your way up in volume. I just started using my bi's/tri's, but i'm only using .25ml for now.
I only get alittle pip for a day, then its gone. Eventually I'll get up to .5ml and maybe 1ml, depending on how .5ml feels.

If you want to keep using your biceps, maybe try gradually work your way up in volume. I just started using my bi's/tri's, but i'm only using .25ml for now.
I only get alittle pip for a day, then its gone. Eventually I'll get up to .5ml and maybe 1ml, depending on how .5ml feels.

Ya I am at 1 ml :-/ I would like to do my tris. I heard it is helps expand the muscle fibers where you inject. Is that true.

try Syntherol

If you want to expand the fascia to make room for more muscle growth then use SYNTHEROL and follow Big A's protocol. Best of luck!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I love bicep injections! I use a 29g 1/2 slin pin in each head and have no problems at all. you have to make sure you don't inject in the wrong spot and inject in between the two heads, cuz I've done that before and it hurts so bad that I couldn't move my arm for days and it was really red and swollen

Please explain how putting the bottle in the microwave or into hot water "kills excess alcohol and bacteria." I'd love to hear this.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear