over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting into a vein

Everytime I got to a doctor or th e,brand they do an I'm injection nit matter what the volume they never pull back to see if there in a vein.
Also 90% of the time the dont swab it with alcohol and these should be common practice!
One time the doctor decided to not i.mirphine so he gave me 20mg sub-q in my delt.furst he gave me 10mg I.m it did nothing then he gave me the morphine at 20mg sub-q first te they did that and after the 30mg still was in extreme pain. Diladid does nothing for me they tried 10 mg I.v
After that every time I go to hospital they give me fentany I,v at 50-100mxg per hour , but its a mission to get fentanyl since they need like 3 approvals to get it.
The last time when the doctors switched shift I was waiting almost. 3 hours and no pain meds so I got dressed pulled my I.v and walked outta girlfriend picked me up and brought my meds and then the pain got better

No way in hell that anyone would give you 10mg of dilaudid IV at one time. I'm calling MAJOR bullshit on this one. The typical dose for dilaudid is .5mg-2mg IV. Dilaudid is 8-10x's stronger than morphine. If you were to inject 10mg of Dilaudid at once then you would overdose almost instantly. I'm also calling bullshit on all the morphine that you claim to have gotten. Even a junkie would have gotten high off of 50mg of morphine regardless if it was subq, IM, or IV. It sounds to me like you've got an addiction problem and the hospital knows that you're a seeker and they're just injecting you with normal saline.

anyone have any insight to the actual topic question? :rolleyes::p

I don't understand why u need a definite answer.. U shouldn't do it... Shooting a few ml by mistake isn't gonna kill ya.... Your proof of that right but it sure aint good for ya is it?? So why do it, goggle it.. Im sure the amount to stop your heart is far greater than any steroid needle will give u.... 1 2 3 ml isnt really that much oil

I pinned 3ml of test suspension in my jugular vein about an hour before going to the gym. I was lifting like a warrior.

I don't understand why u need a definite answer.. U shouldn't do it... Shooting a few ml by mistake isn't gonna kill ya.... Your proof of that right but it sure aint good for ya is it?? So why do it, goggle it.. Im sure the amount to stop your heart is far greater than any steroid needle will give u.... 1 2 3 ml isnt really that much oil

the human body is one tough son of a bitch! :headbang:

lol never mind! and no im not 100% sure i did it, i just said i thought i might of. i tried google first, which is why i then came here

Injecting in Vein

I was injecting into my glute penicillinV procaine (thick, white suspension) a couple of years ago...I did aspirate and it was not in the vein...but I guess I jiggled it and it popped in to the vein...I knew immediately after I pushed it that it went into the vein...knew I was in big trouble (I am an RN) tried calling 911 but thought my phone was dead..kept trying to dial...gave up, pushed an oxygen tube down my throat, grabbed the O2 bottle and was headed out the door to go to my neighbors...then my phone rang and I answered it..It was 911 calling because they had answered the calls but I couldn't hear them because the particles of suspension had made it to my ears and blocked the capillaries...no hearing for about 10 minutes. They had an ambulance on the way so I told them they would find me lying in my driveway. They picked my up and hauled me to the hospital. I survived....but I really thought I was a goner.

An honest opinion from an RN..

That tren cough you get is from a little bit of tren seeping into the capillaries to quickly and causing a little bit of a reaction in the lungs, not sure if it is bronchospasm and mucous or both. It takes a lot more than a few air bubbles directly into the circulatory system to cause you to die. Many of you have had a girlfriend that has had a c section or surgery and they get crepitus (air under the skin) that is a lot more than 20ml and they don't keel over and die from it. I was once told it would be more around 100cc's of air directly into circulation to kill you. It is fine to leave a bubble behind to push out all of the med's; a manufacturer actually has it in their preparation for hospital use to make sure the dose is accurate. I always aspirate before injections, especially in the quad's and glute's where you have layers of muscles that may have deeper veins running between them. The delt is one big mass of muscle without multiple layers; but I still aspirate.

Somebody shoot me sigh... you didn't inject into a vein... maybe hit a capillary....it's ok

Most likely capillaries.

I never aspirate as I can't see around to my glute or lat.

But I get a fuck load of blood half of the time, like I hit an artery.

Has anyone actually died from this?

An honest opinion from an RN..

That tren cough you get is from a little bit of tren seeping into the capillaries to quickly and causing a little bit of a reaction in the lungs, not sure if it is bronchospasm and mucous or both. It takes a lot more than a few air bubbles directly into the circulatory system to cause you to die. Many of you have had a girlfriend that has had a c section or surgery and they get crepitus (air under the skin) that is a lot more than 20ml and they don't keel over and die from it. I was once told it would be more around 100cc's of air directly into circulation to kill you. It is fine to leave a bubble behind to push out all of the med's; a manufacturer actually has it in their preparation for hospital use to make sure the dose is accurate. I always aspirate before injections, especially in the quad's and glute's where you have layers of muscles that may have deeper veins running between them. The delt is one big mass of muscle without multiple layers; but I still aspirate.

but what about oil wise?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity