over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting nicotine

I've heard that there is a widely known method of "hot shotting" or providing some one with a deadly heroin injection involving nicotine. This shit is no joke. Nicotine is a deadly poison. I'm praying the OP is a troll and not just the dumbest motherfucker on earth.

So you shot up the equivalent of a pack of Marboro Red. You win. Let's see picks of the injection site.

I injected abs, the vegetable glycerine burns like hell!!! I still have a bump where i injected...irritated skin. to me this is a sign that it would be very bad to shoot IV

like I said 10mg gave me a great stim buzz. very clean. a little euphoria, tingly, face numbness. 5mg's made my friend really sick because he is not really a nicotine user.

You can't teach someone to be a responsible crack head or heroin addict. Eventually it takes over. You longer are yourself and lose all control of your actions. Like I said before, to each your own. I'm not knocking you and certainly not judging. Lord knows I been there. I just think some of the statements in this thread are absolutely foolish. After what my family went through I will never be an advocate for the legalization of illegal controlled substances. I no longer smoke weed but fully support the legalization of that. Again, a huge difference. Anyway I respect your opinion and view on the matter but I think I've caused this thread to really go off course even though I don't know what it's doing in a bodybuilding forum.

not to totally derail the thread but to some degree this comes down to addiction and that is what we are talking about.

I am sorry for what you have gone through. no matter what a small % of the population suffers from addiction but regardless of availability this number stays around 5%, according to most studies.

I have seen and participated in lots of drug use and abuse. I have let things get out of hand on more than one occasion but brought myself back no problem.

if you teach people how drugs work in the body and provide an environment that allows people to explore and discourages abuse you have a totally different experience then what most people encounter.

the negative environments most people learn drug behavior in are part of the problem and typically to have drug use get to the point where it is problematic you need other factors, bad environment, mental issues, something.

rampant drug abuse and addiction does not happen by accident.

not to totally derail the thread but to some degree this comes down to addiction and that is what we are talking about.

I am sorry for what you have gone through. no matter what a small % of the population suffers from addiction but regardless of availability this number stays around 5%, according to most studies.

I have seen and participated in lots of drug use and abuse. I have let things get out of hand on more than one occasion but brought myself back no problem.

if you teach people how drugs work in the body and provide an environment that allows people to explore and discourages abuse you have a totally different experience then what most people encounter.

the negative environments most people learn drug behavior in are part of the problem and typically to have drug use get to the point where it is problematic you need other factors, bad environment, mental issues, something.

rampant drug abuse and addiction does not happen by accident.

It's 10% or just over 23 million people in the US alone. Like I said I respect everyone's opinion but I doubt they will ever have Crack 101 in high school to teach people how to properly use it. Drug abuse and mental health go hand in hand. But hey, to each their own. God Bless the sick and suffering and their families.

It's 10% or just over 23 million people in the US alone. Like I said I respect everyone's opinion but I doubt they will ever have Crack 101 in high school to teach people how to properly use it. Drug abuse and mental health go hand in hand. But hey, to each their own. God Bless the sick and suffering and their families.

100% i guarantee that historical population statistics on addiction is not 10% of total populous.

if we had crack 101 in hs we would have far fewer drug problems. i don't think that is the correct time and place but drugs are not the problem, people are...

100% i guarantee that historical population statistics on addiction is not 10% of total populous.

if we had crack 101 in hs we would have far fewer drug problems. i don't think that is the correct time and place but drugs are not the problem, people are...

I'm not going to post the hundreds of links so you can see the numbers just google it. So we should teach high school kids how to smoke crack and shoot dope responsibly? And you think that will reduce drug addiction? I disagree but you are right, people are the problem and so are drugs. Combine the two and you have an even bigger problem.

I'm not going to post the hundreds of links so you can see the numbers just google it. So we should teach high school kids how to smoke crack and shoot dope responsibly? And you think that will reduce drug addiction? I disagree but you are right, people are the problem and so are drugs. Combine the two and you have an even bigger problem.

part of the problem here is that people think knowing something comes down to 5 mins on google an hearsay from my friends brothers uncle...

( an unbiased source, lol )
DrugFacts: Nationwide Trends | National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)

if we look a little deeper
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/look-it-way/200903/the-addictive-personality
The Addictive Personality and the Non-Randomness of Addiction

the other part of the problem is the continued lack of understanding of the subject.

why would one want to use crack?

why would one want to inject an opiate?

if we look at drug use and the goal, neither of those two would be a beginner level drug. if we are really being honest iv drug use is like the last stop, not what you jump into and certainly not if you have other options and someone teaching and explaining it to you.

drug education must include a basic understanding of chemistry and how our own chemistry effects us. this is key to using drugs effectively, just like aas!

what will reduce the problem is if some kid who has been misinformed about these things there entire life can go to someone that has used them and say hey, wtf is this all about?

then that person being able to give real answers without fear of legal issues.

not many people the try coke, make the jump to smoking it, even les would if dealt with properly.

the number of people that have used opiates compared to the number that jump to iv use is equally small.

really you should not be doing medical procedures while in an altered state of mind if we are talking about safe use so for the most part that eliminates iv use.

actually if we think about it there is a fair amount of information on IV coke use from the turn of the century from people like Sigmund freud, iv would be a step even further then smoking though smoking would have more health issues, but either way these are accounts from educated doctors. not too many accounts of issues either...

part of the problem here is that people think knowing something comes down to 5 mins on google an hearsay from my friends brothers uncle...

( an unbiased source, lol )

DrugFacts: Nationwide Trends | National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)

if we look a little deeper

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/look-it-way/200903/the-addictive-personality

The Addictive Personality and the Non-Randomness of Addiction

the other part of the problem is the continued lack of understanding of the subject.

why would one want to use crack?

why would one want to inject an opiate?

if we look at drug use and the goal, neither of those two would be a beginner level drug. if we are really being honest iv drug use is like the last stop, not what you jump into and certainly not if you have other options and someone teaching and explaining it to you.

drug education must include a basic understanding of chemistry and how our own chemistry effects us. this is key to using drugs effectively, just like aas!

what will reduce the problem is if some kid who has been misinformed about these things there entire life can go to someone that has used them and say hey, wtf is this all about?

then that person being able to give real answers without fear of legal issues.

not many people the try coke, make the jump to smoking it, even les would if dealt with properly.

the number of people that have used opiates compared to the number that jump to iv use is equally small.

really you should not be doing medical procedures while in an altered state of mind if we are talking about safe use so for the most part that eliminates iv use.

actually if we think about it there is a fair amount of information on IV coke use from the turn of the century from people like Sigmund freud, iv would be a step even further then smoking though smoking would have more health issues, but either way these are accounts from educated doctors. not too many accounts of issues either...

Do you not read your links? It's says 9.6% or 23 million. Look you support illicit and illegal drug use and I do not. I am entitled to my opinions and views as you are yours. I told you before I respect your opinion and I hope for the same in return because that's all they are, opinions. For every link you or I post there will be another to refute that one and so on and so forth.

Do you not read your links? It's says 9.6% or 23 million. Look you support illicit and illegal drug use and I do not. I am entitled to my opinions and views as you are yours. I told you before I respect your opinion and I hope for the same in return because that's all they are, opinions. For every link you or I post there will be another to refute that one and so on and so forth.

yes I read through them.

they are examples of very poor and not so accurate information.

see I have actually been obsessing over this for more then 10 years, 10 years of hours of reading, I am talking real historical reference to addictions.

a quick google search yields nothing but propaganda for either side.

sure I guess if you want to have an opinion you can, it just is not so smart, what we have done is a proven failure. any attempt to continue is just continuing to fail.

the only way to change is to tear it all down and start over.

unfortunately I think humanity is too far gone for this, we have become too weak, too stupid, too lazy and most of all too greedy.

no one that actually cares about this will ever have any input into the solution the only people that get a say are the ones making money off of it.

in order for it to change you have to take profit out of the equation.

here I am talking to a group of drug users, even though for the most part I give up on really helping people somewhere way deep down I still believe in doing whats right.

if what I say somehow reaches just one person and we can have a slightly better impact on the world then shit I did a good thing!

I feel like I talk to people that believe the world is flat, after all that's all we are talking about, when speaking against some drug, belief, one person lacking education thinks the drug is "bad" no drug is bad, but that is not to say every person should use every drug.

making things illegal is just not the answer, that is a proven fact, not an opinion, I am just trying to get those that deal withthis shit every day to open there eyes a little.

maybe you will maybe you wont...

I'm already almost immune to 10mg sub-q. I build tolerance so dam fast

Wow dude I'm not one to judge or post a lot but damn I would slow down!!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131