over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting nicotine

I retract my suggestion of Adderall then. It's way too fun for someone who doesn't have self control. Trust me.

I'm actually not hiding anything. I just literally pop a stick of gum every 10-15 minutes and it is kindof excessive. Honestly, i'm kindof a druggie and just want to try something new. That's about it. I'm mostly just being a dumbass, and i realize that.

WTF am I reading here?!:banghead: this is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read here..if he's doing this I can't imagine the other shit he does. Shooting vapor oil..sweet

Last edited:
lol.. the shit I read on this site..

"sugar is 10 times more addicting than heroin" definitely takes the cake tho.

as for chewing the patches, I can see how it'd be more effective.. id bet the gums are far more absorbent than the skin on your shoulder.

https://addictions.knoji.com/top-ten-most-addictive-substances/

A Surprising Look at the Most Addictive Drugs in the World

**broken link removed**

If you must use Nic may as well go the cleanest route
Smokin it is the worse , chew much better, patch or gum better yet.

Whats funny is some here will have a pin in there ass daily.
and will say how horrible an IV injection is

Not how horrible an IV is but certain things shouldn't need to be IVed. Better off taking this thread to the bluelight forum. He might get more answers there

And IV injection is bad. I'm an ex addict. There is no way you can compare a pin of test in my ass to syringe full of junk going into my vein. Two totally different worlds.

https://addictions.knoji.com/top-ten-most-addictive-substances/

A Surprising Look at the Most Addictive Drugs in the World

**broken link removed**

If you must use Nic may as well go the cleanest route
Smokin it is the worse , chew much better, patch or gum better yet.

Whats funny is some here will have a pin in there ass daily.
and will say how horrible an IV injection is

LOL!

you should consider actually reading your "citations" before linking them..

but I digress

um guys, he said it himself, he is trying out for Darwin awards!

and thank god!

lol!

go for it!

( no one else noticed he wants to iv oil... :banghead: )
lol

omg...

while im all for drug use, combining it with stupidity is dangerous for everyone, and gives drugs a bad rap. really its the idiots that are the problem...

:star-w:rs

shoot a few cc;s for me!

Great catch on mainlining oil LK, missed it myself! BAD

Ak

Admitting is the first step and I mean that with all seriousness. .there's self help groups with people who are addicted to nicotine... if u have to control something then it's out of control my 2 cents anyway on this

And IV injection is bad. I'm an ex addict. There is no way you can compare a pin of test in my ass to syringe full of junk going into my vein. Two totally different worlds.

Former user myself ..I wont say an addict of heroin but user. but Nic. yes
I'll compare it everytime i take a shot ...difference is , well u know the dif..
How many failed injections????
Know what your doing b/4 ya do it and its a snap..
Cmon all day long at the labcorp there drawin
all day long in the bandos junkies are doing it in less than ideal conditions
So Perhaps I dont know what ya meen by IV injections are bad.......
If ya mean pumping poisen in your viens is bad
Yes Sir I am on board
Ingest it , put it in a muscle, snort it , smoke it all the same...
Poison is poison

Had a good friend die from heart valve infection from dirty Iv injection, took a long time but finally did him in.

Ak

Last edited:
This is crazy. When I google oil based injectable nicotine the only thing I come up with is that e cigs use oil based nicotine and that it can kill you if you get too much on your skin. There was one reported death of someone who injected it. Is this legal or did it come advertised as IV nicotine? I'm just curious. I would like to read about it. Not that I would ever main line nicotine. I like my grizzly too much. And yes I think you are crazy!! There are much better and safer ways to get a boost preworkout. Like smoking crack. [emoji6] J/K but seriously dude I'd really think hard about this and know what I'm doing. Once you push that in there is no turning back. Not even after cardiac arrest starts. Be safe!!
seems like he is trolling. injecting nicotine? ive never heard of such a thing!

lol.. the shit I read on this site..

"sugar is 10 times more addicting than heroin" definitely takes the cake tho.

as for chewing the patches, I can see how it'd be more effective.. id bet the gums are far more absorbent than the skin on your shoulder.

well the sugar thing is quite true.

the difference is social acceptance.

think about how "normal" it is to sit around and talk about food. think about how many times you have said wow, I REALLY want some _______, fill in what ever you like.

think about how conversations like this go, people get all giddy and excited talking about the foods they want to eat, and even fantasize about it.

this is "normal" behavior.

now wtf is really going on??

well, on a chemical level you brain is lighting up learned pathways that are focused on the reward mechanism, which is "taught" chemically through dopamine action. food and eating is the biggest reward system mother fucker we have! life doesn't happen if you don't eat!

there is plenty of research on this, it is not even a question. certain food combinations, sugar+fat+salt=drug response in brain! same pathways light up with cocaine use.

now!

we live in this fat focused instant gratification society, we are bombarded with imagery all day showing us this shit and showing us its ok to eat. think of all the fat fucks around you and what they eat. you know we always catch shit for eating healthy.

all these fat fuckers are nothing besides socially accepted drug addicts.

see when you change the context of the craving people look at you all funny and usually the only ones that get it and share that joy/fantasy are the other degenerates that know the realities of other drug use.

there are very few people that can sit down and talk about how great ripping a giant line of coke would be following that lovely dinner, or maybe instead of that lovely dinner!lol

but its the same thing....

I have had the exact same brain feeling craving sugar or bad food as I have craving blow, the difference is how those around you react to the discussions!

Ok its FRIDAY! He must be dead! No replys today by OP.....

Keep an eye on the news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite form of nicotine is swedish snus - generally more safe the the chew and american smokeless tobacco which contains tons of chemicals including fiberglass. It comes in little pouches that are pasteurized.
Still not the greatest thing in the world for gums and teeth BP and HR, but good for fat loss , energy, digestion, and appetite suppression.

https://generalsnus.com/Home/Questions/
It's a long process, but our manufacturing can be broken down into 4 steps.

First we harvest many of the most premium tobaccos from around the world – 22 to be exact.

After testing the tobacco for quality and consistency, the leaves are dried, ground and pasteurized.

From there, we add different flavors and specific natural oils to the tobacco, giving each blend its own unique flavor.

And finally, the finished product is placed in storage where it develops the classic General taste and aroma.

And since General Snus is manufactured in Sweden, it's classified as a food product. That means only ingredients approved under Swedish food and health laws may be used in Swedish snus

Last edited:
well the sugar thing is quite true.

the difference is social acceptance.

think about how "normal" it is to sit around and talk about food. think about how many times you have said wow, I REALLY want some _______, fill in what ever you like.

think about how conversations like this go, people get all giddy and excited talking about the foods they want to eat, and even fantasize about it.

this is "normal" behavior.

now wtf is really going on??

well, on a chemical level you brain is lighting up learned pathways that are focused on the reward mechanism, which is "taught" chemically through dopamine action. food and eating is the biggest reward system mother fucker we have! life doesn't happen if you don't eat!

there is plenty of research on this, it is not even a question. certain food combinations, sugar+fat+salt=drug response in brain! same pathways light up with cocaine use.

now!

we live in this fat focused instant gratification society, we are bombarded with imagery all day showing us this shit and showing us its ok to eat. think of all the fat fucks around you and what they eat. you know we always catch shit for eating healthy.

all these fat fuckers are nothing besides socially accepted drug addicts.

see when you change the context of the craving people look at you all funny and usually the only ones that get it and share that joy/fantasy are the other degenerates that know the realities of other drug use.

there are very few people that can sit down and talk about how great ripping a giant line of coke would be following that lovely dinner, or maybe instead of that lovely dinner!lol

but its the same thing....

I have had the exact same brain feeling craving sugar or bad food as I have craving blow, the difference is how those around you react to the discussions!

This is so true. I thought i was the only one who thought of fat people as drug addicts with no self control. Uncontrollable eating is so much worse than drug use.

I've been running a stomach flu all day...bout to go check the mail and see if it is here.

edit: didn't come today

Last edited:
Yeah because fat people rob people and burglarize houses to buy a cupcake. And damn the terrible withdrawals they go through when don't get that brownie. Not too mention the countless people who die from Reese's overdoses every year or the children born hooked on Snickers. So much worse.

Yeah because fat people rob people and burglarize houses to buy a cupcake. And damn the terrible withdrawals they go through when don't get that brownie. Not too mention the countless people who die from Reese's overdoses every year or the children born hooked on Snickers. So much worse.

I would argue that being morbidly obese can easily make you much more unhealthy than somebody who shoots heroin everyday. And at least heroin addict feel good when they shoot up. Seems like every time I go to dinner with a fat person they order appetizers, drinks, a huge meal, and desert. Then afterwards they complain about how much their stomach hurts and how sick they feel. Just seems completely moronic to overeat. Like i can understand drugies but I cannot understand fat people....

I would argue that being morbidly obese can easily make you much more unhealthy than somebody who shoots heroin everyday. And at least heroin addict feel good when they shoot up. Seems like every time I go to dinner with a fat person they order appetizers, drinks, a huge meal, and desert. Then afterwards they complain about how much their stomach hurts and how sick they feel. Just seems completely moronic to overeat. Like i can understand drugies but I cannot understand fat people....

It's because you are a druggie that's why you understand them better. I can't even believe you are even comparing heroin addicts and obesity. To what? Make yourself feel better and justify your own addictions? Sure obesity is unhealthy but to sit there and say shooting heroin everyday is healthier or better than over eating is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. I'm an ex heroin addict I can't even begin to understand your statement. Like I said before, go check out bluelight forums. I think it'll fit you better. Or NA.org.

It's because you are a druggie that's why you understand them better. I can't even believe you are even comparing heroin addicts and obesity. To what? Make yourself feel better and justify your own addictions? Sure obesity is unhealthy but to sit there and say shooting heroin everyday is healthier or better than over eating is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. I'm an ex heroin addict I can't even begin to understand your statement. Like I said before, go check out bluelight forums. I think it'll fit you better. Or NA.org.

I think they are trolling us.. I mean.. I guess ive been living under a rock, but ive never known someone who woke up in a cold sweat after a dream about a snickers bar.. or a dream about having a cigarette years after they dropped sweets and/or nicotine.

anyone sucked dick for a kit kat? how bout some chew?

black tar heroin on the other hand

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner