over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting nicotine

Yeah because fat people rob people and burglarize houses to buy a cupcake. And damn the terrible withdrawals they go through when don't get that brownie. Not too mention the countless people who die from Reese's overdoses every year or the children born hooked on Snickers. So much worse.
i may be one of them...

Yeah because fat people rob people and burglarize houses to buy a cupcake. And damn the terrible withdrawals they go through when don't get that brownie. Not too mention the countless people who die from Reese's overdoses every year or the children born hooked on Snickers. So much worse.

I lived with a bunch of college basketball players when I was in undergrad. I bought a large plastic bowl, and made sure there was a constant supply of candy to keep it full. it was right in front of the TV/video games, so they would eat a ton of it subconsciously while they watched (you guessed it) basketball...(non-stop)

I wanted to see if I could make them all diabetic by the time the year was over.

one of them was deathly allergic to peanuts...so I made sure there were a few reeses cups in the bowl just to keep things exciting.

he never went for them tho ;)

It's because you are a druggie that's why you understand them better. I can't even believe you are even comparing heroin addicts and obesity. To what? Make yourself feel better and justify your own addictions? Sure obesity is unhealthy but to sit there and say shooting heroin everyday is healthier or better than over eating is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. I'm an ex heroin addict I can't even begin to understand your statement. Like I said before, go check out bluelight forums. I think it'll fit you better. Or NA.org.

the

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I am a fatophobe. I don't see why people kill their health just to get stomachaches everyday. I guess there is a dopamine release or something with food. not to derail the thread.

100mg/ml will be here Monday. I paid for expedited shipping, but they apparently didn't rush it at all.

This is because drugs are illegal and food isn't. If drugs where sold legal, properly dosed, and made affordable none of this would exsist. There's no war on food yet. Lol

The company I used to work for invested a substantial amount of $$ into a nicotine vaccine that was in phase 3 clinical trials.
I was curious to see what the status was for it -because it held so much promise but it performed no better than the placebos when administered to patients.

http://prescriptions.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/18/antismoking-vaccine-fails-in-late-trial/?_r=0

There is hope though as research is ongoing for another vaccine for nicotine.
Nicotine Vaccine Provokes Robust Immune Response

This is because drugs are illegal and food isn't. If drugs where sold legal, properly dosed, and made affordable none of this would exsist. There's no war on food yet. Lol

Legal and access to the drugs are two different things - I think everyone on here could be on gobs and gobs of steroids and GH if the had the will to do so don't you agree?

Just like pot - I know 30 people I could ask right now for some - even though I never have tried it but it is so socially accepted these days it's pitiful.

the legality of something never stopped anyone from getting it, it just means there may be consequences for our actions/choices like it or not.

I think they are trolling us.. I mean.. I guess ive been living under a rock, but ive never known someone who woke up in a cold sweat after a dream about a snickers bar.. or a dream about having a cigarette years after they dropped sweets and/or nicotine.

anyone sucked dick for a kit kat? how bout some chew?

black tar heroin on the other hand

I ate fat stinky pussy for a pizza. :D

I'd rather of seen my brother eat himself into bad health over a number years than wake up and see him dead from an overdose before he even graduated high school. At least if he was fat and out of shape with deteriorating health something could've been done.
I'm not knocking people for getting high. I've said it a million times on here and everywhere else. I believe in freedom of choice but when your actions starts hurting others then it's no longer just about you. Let's face it, there are certain drugs that when people do them they are no longer themselves and can't control their actions. Some of the things this kid says is just plain stupid and ignorant. And there is no way I am going to believe the guy pinning test in his ass is the same as the guy shooting dope in his arm or smoking crack. These are two different worlds. I've seen them both and would choose the BB world any day as would my fiancé. We all complain about how stupid it is the govt is cracking down on PEDs but here we are putting them in the same category as crack and heroin. Just ridiculous.

I'd rather of seen my brother eat himself into bad health over a number years than wake up and see him dead from an overdose before he even graduated high school. At least if he was fat and out of shape with deteriorating health something could've been done.
I'm not knocking people for getting high. I've said it a million times on here and everywhere else. I believe in freedom of choice but when your actions starts hurting others then it's no longer just about you. Let's face it, there are certain drugs that when people do them they are no longer themselves and can't control their actions. Some of the things this kid says is just plain stupid and ignorant. And there is no way I am going to believe the guy pinning test in his ass is the same as the guy shooting dope in his arm or smoking crack. These are two different worlds. I've seen them both and would choose the BB world any day as would my fiancé. We all complain about how stupid it is the govt is cracking down on PEDs but here we are putting them in the same category as crack and heroin. Just ridiculous.

Sorry about your brother. Speaking as a former opiate addict that still struggles and i also have a brother with the same problem. I was trying to make the point that drugs being illegal, the ones people become dependent on, and juice doesnt even come close,I'm talking heroin in particular, is most of the problem. Addict will be addicts once they get a taste legal or illegal but because it's illegal it cost a fortune to maintain a habit on something that cost pennies to produce which is why addicts have to steal and do crime. Also because its ilegal its unregulated so there no consistency in dosages which is why there's overdoses.

Sorry about your brother. Speaking as a former opiate addict that still struggles and i also have a brother with the same problem. I was trying to make the point that drugs being illegal, the ones people become dependent on, and juice doesnt even come close,I'm talking heroin in particular, is most of the problem. Addict will be addicts once they get a taste legal or illegal but because it's illegal it cost a fortune to maintain a habit on something that cost pennies to produce which is why addicts have to steal and do crime. Also because its ilegal its unregulated so there no consistency in dosages which is why there's overdoses.

interesting study was done on all "heroine" over doses in nyc during a high use period, I forget the years but sometime like 1960-1980.

I don't remember perfect stats but say out of 100 deaths attributed to H od only like 3 were even possible due to concentration of opiates in the blood.

things being illegal and unregulated or at least unknown is really the issue.

the other key part to fixing drug problems is education.

with juice in best case scenarios people put in work first, learn about it then try it, start small go up and learn form those more experienced. the smart ones are able to adapt this to life.

if we treated other drugs in similar fashion we would have far fewer problems.

weather its food or drugs the problem usually comes down to ignorance, weak will, misinformation.

interesting study was done on all "heroine" over doses in nyc during a high use period, I forget the years but sometime like 1960-1980.

I don't remember perfect stats but say out of 100 deaths attributed to H od only like 3 were even possible due to concentration of opiates in the blood.

things being illegal and unregulated or at least unknown is really the issue.

the other key part to fixing drug problems is education.

with juice in best case scenarios people put in work first, learn about it then try it, start small go up and learn form those more experienced. the smart ones are able to adapt this to life.

if we treated other drugs in similar fashion we would have far fewer problems.

weather its food or drugs the problem usually comes down to ignorance, weak will, misinformation.

You can't teach someone to be a responsible crack head or heroin addict. Eventually it takes over. You longer are yourself and lose all control of your actions. Like I said before, to each your own. I'm not knocking you and certainly not judging. Lord knows I been there. I just think some of the statements in this thread are absolutely foolish. After what my family went through I will never be an advocate for the legalization of illegal controlled substances. I no longer smoke weed but fully support the legalization of that. Again, a huge difference. Anyway I respect your opinion and view on the matter but I think I've caused this thread to really go off course even though I don't know what it's doing in a bodybuilding forum.

2-3iu's subq. shit is really thick (vegetable glycerine), and it burns like hell. No rush but a bit of a nic buzz (2-3)mg

Just subq-d another 5 for 8mg total. backloaded the syringe this time. feels like injecting everclear

all i can say is....holy... i'm kinda high

well off to the gym buds. i'll try more later and report

So you shot up the equivalent of a pack of Marboro Red. You win. Let's see picks of the injection site.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear