advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting oral steroids offer any actual benefits for liver?

It's not that different, taking 100mg of winstrol orally is about like injecting 70mg from one animal study I remember reading.

Depends on the drug, I guess. Injecting 20mg of Superdrol for instance versus taking 20mg orally, this could be the difference between tolerable and intolerable side effects for some people.

I would rather inject them , you take less via inject as absorption is higher , so for results purposes , it’s the same impact on liver but miss some of the gut issues that occur from oral when needing to take more for the same results

It's not that different, taking 100mg of winstrol orally is about like injecting 70mg from one animal study I remember reading.

I think maybe the reason I felt like the Reforvit I took orally seemed more effective was because it must have hit my blood stream faster than the injection? With the injection most of it is in the tissue and has to be absorbed, its not being shot intravenously like someone would do heroin.

THe effect in the gym an hour or so later was much stronger with the oral than the injectable so perhaps the injectable provides a slower more sustained release while the oral hits you all at once?

A similar effect I achieved when using Tren acetate transdermally with DMSO. Grinding the pellets up and doing them that way seemed to hit me like rocket fuel in the gym. Huge effect and much more pronounced than doing it IM. It really spiked my BP bad too though, the spike in BP was nowhere near as high when injecting it IM. The BP was high enough to be dangerous so I stopped doing that.

Last edited:
I think maybe the reason I felt like the Reforvit I took orally seemed more effective was because it must have hit my blood stream faster than the injection? With the injection most of it is in the tissue and has to be absorbed, its not being shot intravenously like someone would do heroin.

THe effect in the gym an hour or so later was much stronger with the oral than the injectable so perhaps the injectable provides a slower more sustained release while the oral hits you all at once?

A similar effect I achieved when using Tren acetate transdermally with DMSO. Grinding the pellets up and doing them that way seemed to hit me like rocket fuel in the gym. Huge effect and much more pronounced than doing it IM. It really spiked my BP bad too though, the spike in BP was nowhere near as high when injecting it IM. The BP was high enough to be dangerous so I stopped doing that.

I think doing it IM with an oil carrier makes it take a while to fully absorb from the site. They (doctors) used to think it stuck around at the injection site much longer than it does though, it still probably lasts a while.

I think doing it IM with an oil carrier makes it take a while to fully absorb from the site. They (doctors) used to think it stuck around at the injection site much longer than it does though, it still probably lasts a while.

The weird thing is that reforvit was water based, or at least it seemed so.

Just looked it up and it was dissolved in the solvent propylene glycol and not water. It was real thin like water.https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/con...bol-dianabol-methandrostenolone-methandienone

Last edited:
As far as injectable orals go, you can also bypass alot of liver stress by taking TUDCA and other liver supplements.

That's a bold stmt. I wouldn't put that much insurance on TUDCA, milk thistle, Liv52, etc.

Sure they help to an extent, but wouldn't say they are an absolute safe guard against heavy liver insults such as 17 methylated steroids

That's a bold stmt. I wouldn't put that much insurance on TUDCA, milk thistle, Liv52, etc.

Sure they help to an extent, but wouldn't say they are an absolute safe guard against heavy liver insults such as 17 methylated steroids

Have you read the papers on anadrol ? they have ppl on it for over a year at a time and no real liver damage was done ? i think the reason we get liver issues as bodybuilders is because alot of the shit we take puts the liver under stress.

Reforvit definitely wasn't water based, I have squirted 100s of cc's into my mouth and that is some oily, nasty tasting shit lol

Definitely didn't taste good, but I got used to it after awhile and it was kinda cool how it numbed your tongue!

It’s amazing what we do, take, consume, inject, put up, tolerate, etc for the very temporary gains of muscle.

The older I get it just seems more and more silly.

But seriously,.....how do I look man, am I any leaner / bigger, whatever than yesterday?!

It’s amazing what we do, take, consume, inject, put up, tolerate, etc for the very temporary gains of muscle.

The older I get it just seems more and more silly.

But seriously,.....how do I look man, am I any leaner / bigger, whatever than yesterday?!

^fatalism... It's amazing what we do for temporary everything, it's the process not the result that is rewarding.

Injectable orals are harder on the liver due to increased absorption, it all still gets metabolized the same way and it's the metabolism that is toxic.

Not even true...Sorry its just not.

Not even true...Sorry its just not.
Curious to hear your perspective on the topic. How do 17aa steroids cause liver damage, and how does this damage differ between oral consumption and injection?

Last edited:
Curious to hear your perspective on the topic. How do 17aa steroids cause liver damage, and how does this damage differ between oral consumption and injection?

I can only speak from use experience.
My liver enzymes get terrible on any oral. I'm dosing liver care like its Skittles.
On inject versions they're barely elevated, and I'm not using any liver care. Also, I get scans/bloods a lot on my liver due to taking an experimental drug, for something else. My liver looks fine, every time.
I've been one to suspect I wasnt getting inject drol or whatever. But when I use the same raws for oral or ject, same outcome.

I can only speak from use experience.
My liver enzymes get terrible on any oral. I'm dosing liver care like its Skittles.
On inject versions they're barely elevated, and I'm not using any liver care. Also, I get scans/bloods a lot on my liver due to taking an experimental drug, for something else. My liver looks fine, every time.
I've been one to suspect I wasnt getting inject drol or whatever. But when I use the same raws for oral or ject, same outcome.
OK. Then you should have said something to the tune of "That is not in line with my experience" instead of saying "it's not true". You cannot infer truth from anecdotal evidence. Indeed, there are plenty of people who have reported elevated liver enzymes while using injectable orals.

OK. Then you should have said something to the tune of "That is not in line with my experience" instead of saying "it's not true". You cannot infer truth from anecdotal evidence. Indeed, there are plenty of people who have reported elevated liver enzymes while using injectable orals.

don't worry about Cinder he's dumb and gay lmao

Its not true in my experience...
Also where is that evidence, I didn't see it.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner