over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injecting PGCL into my second chin / neck fat

sauced99

Registered
okay so i am under 10% body fat but my face is always quit to bloat and last to thin down whenever i start cutting / dieting/ use stimulants. also, no matter how low i get my body fat, and i have got it below 7% before... i still have a small amount of fat under my jaw / double chin that always is visible in pictures.

so i am starting serious dieting along with cycling some clen and eca stack when i am not on clen but to get rid of the fat under my chin i am going to try infecting 20mcg on the left and right side of my chin and 20 mcg directly under twice a day... wanted to get some peoples opinions on PGCL being used to burn fat in a specific area

cue the people calling me an idiot ! but fact of the matter is this is much cheaper than lipo

I have no idea where this thread is gonna go, but I will start out gently...
the only thing besides lipo I seen work for spot reduction of fat is gh. my best friend did 4 months of gh and told me he was lazy and right handed so every shot he gave himself was in lower left ab. it was NOTICEABLY leaner and had less fat than his other side. if you read a pharma gh insert it says localized fat reduction is sometimes a side effects. atleast the good china stuff back in the day said that :)
-JS

the only thing besides lipo I seen work for spot reduction of fat is gh. my best friend did 4 months of gh and told me he was lazy and right handed so every shot he gave himself was in lower left ab. it was NOTICEABLY leaner and had less fat than his other side. if you read a pharma gh insert it says localized fat reduction is sometimes a side effects. atleast the good china stuff back in the day said that :)
-JS

wow that is a good piece of knowledge right there... thank you very much ! i have done about 14 months total of riptropin at 3-4 iu ed (not all in one stretch just 14 months in my life time) and i never knew that it reduced fat at spot of injection more than others... GH got me very lean... under 7% but made my face bloat at times also increasing the fat under my chin... i thought the big positive about PGCL was it "incinerating fat" at the spot of injection and that is why it is recommended by some for early stages of gyno

double post

Last edited:
in general tho, all of our bodies lose fat in a genetically determined way really. I'd worry less about the neck and more aobut ur physique as that is what is gonna prob get the most attention :)
-JS

Last edited:
Perhaps your just have to get to under 7%. I have annoying puffy nipples that aren't gyno but don't go until at least 8%. Our body's just hold onto that last bit in places we don't like sometimes but eventually it has no choice but to use it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

IME, 3 things can accomplish reasonable spot reduction:

- Tiratricol
- Lipostabil
- Glucagon

Heard about HGH and other things but haven't seen myself.

Dude I'm two weeks out, have hamstrings coming in but barely any visible abs. Just the way we are, the fat around my belly button just won't go away :(

okay so i am under 10% body fat but my face is always quit to bloat and last to thin down whenever i start cutting / dieting/ use stimulants. also, no matter how low i get my body fat, and i have got it below 7% before... i still have a small amount of fat under my jaw / double chin that always is visible in pictures.

so i am starting serious dieting along with cycling some clen and eca stack when i am not on clen but to get rid of the fat under my chin i am going to try infecting 20mcg on the left and right side of my chin and 20 mcg directly under twice a day... wanted to get some peoples opinions on PGCL being used to burn fat in a specific area

cue the people calling me an idiot ! but fact of the matter is this is much cheaper than lipo

no, don't do this with pgcl...

if you are going to do something like this you use lipostabil that's what it is actually used for.

Dude I'm two weeks out, have hamstrings coming in but barely any visible abs. Just the way we are, the fat around my belly button just won't go away :(

resveratrol really helps with stomach and low back.

lipo works on any area you want spot reduction in. read up on it...

im not sure i'd mess with my face. maybe the bloating is better than the consequences of fucking up your face. i've seen some bruising with that stuff.

I have done Pgcl before for puffy nips/ gyno.. worked well on puffy nips but did not destroy the peanut size lump under one of my nips...

Okay thank you everyone for the tips I am going to try lipostabil... suggestions on dosage ?

-JS

I was always scared to do belly shots for fear of swelling.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member