over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

iNJECTING

flex 2002

Registered
Man how do you guys handle injectin every day or so i hate it. It takes me ages to do it. Any tips or hints on how to make it easier.

How long have you been using for?

ive been injecting atleast every other day usually every day... you just have to get used ot after 100 shots, its like no other thing, biceps and claves on the other hand I dotn know if I will ever get used to them, but its getting easier I know that much, and I have changed my technique from goign in slow after breaking skin to breaking skin then just going in fast, seems way less painless

Ive been using for about 5 cycles just back on after a long break.I usually go in very slow and sometimes havent even broke the skin when i quit. Maybe i have scar tissue.I was grand last year this year im a pussy cant get my head round it.Do ye reckon straight in fast is better.

Pushing in quickly will probably get you past this sticking point. At least to where you'll feel comfortable pushing in slowly later. Pushing fast is less painful "initially," but IMHO you're better off pushing in slowly.

Over the years, I've hit enough nerves that I want to immediately pull out when I hit a nerve - not be jabbing so fast I just go right through one.

xcel

I like to do ED injections on every cycle so I am not injecting much oil in one site. but I still hate it

Man i dont know maybe im just a huge wuss!!! I never minded last year biceps quads glute no prob cant do it this year.Il have to get my shit together.

Its all mental. Usually, I just take a deep breath, count 1-2-3 and go in slow and inject slow as well. Basically, I have a routine that I do every time that I have become comfortable with. Maybe this is something you need as well? Good luck

-slide

Another tip

Aside from "balling up... " ;)

Try "masking" the pin insertion:

Use 2 fingers to press on either side of where the needle will be inserted. Press down slightly, and spread your fingers keeping the skin taut. It should help the pin go in easier (esp. if you have soft skin / some fat to go through) and will reduce the pain a bit.

Another trick: Ice the area to numb it on the surface. Not too much as you will want to know if you've hit a deep vein. Remove the ice, dry it off, wipe skin with alcohol (let it dry) and then insert the needle.

Last thing - before your shots - think intensely about whether you really want to improve. If so, do the (damn) shot. If not, head back to the couch... You gotta want it, Bro!

-Randy

Bro, before I went off in Sept. I was on for a year and a half and for about a year of that I was doing multiple inj. ed. Between my seo's, site injects.....I was poking myself like 4-6 times a day. I hated it when I started, but I guess I just got used to it. Just suck it up already..LOL/jk :D Hang in there bro. Take care.

patk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members