over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection Frequency For Test Cyp and En

k9marine

Newbies
When taking Test Enanthate or Cypionate, what do you prefer for Injection frequency. I usually use between 1500 and 2000mg/Wk. I prefer a more frequent dosing schedule of 500mg EOD.

What do you guys think works best???

I usually would inject Cyp or E once a week however at that does I would go twice a week. I dont know what benefit you would get out of EOD maybe the thought is to keep even levels but I think twice a week would do the same.

I would agree that EOD is a bit of over-kill considering the half life of each (and each fairly similar to eachother). Twice a week should be sufficient with these long esters to keep a fairly steady state after a few weeks of admin.

i actually prefer you're way k9. I feel that it does help keep blood levels more stable...and less volume per shot is what I prefer, don't mind the frequency

I take 300-400 mg's Every 4-5 days.

i actually prefer you're way k9. I feel that it does help keep blood levels more stable...and less volume per shot is what I prefer, don't mind the frequency

Then why not use Test Prop if you're going EOD? You get more test per ml, and with such a short ester, you're slide into PCT (if you so choose) is so much more manageable.

I like Monday, Wednesday, Friday, works fine for me...

I do long esters twice a week but good god man 2000mg a week how may cycles have you got under your belt?

Then why not use Test Prop if you're going EOD? You get more test per ml, and with such a short ester, you're slide into PCT (if you so choose) is so much more manageable.

I agree as well

I also go twice a week on long esters.

Dam 2000 a week that a full bottle for me and twice a week i would need a pin that held 5 mls. so maybe that the reason for eod????

Just my preference really...and if I was to say do 1250mg/week of test, i could use cyp or enan six days a week at 250/day which would only be a cc/day. if i did prop i'd have to do twice the volume at the same frequency. These are just my preferences really...to each their own right

Not trying to judge bro but thats a lot of tes. I personally run 500 once a week usually sus then switch up cyp and enan here and there. With that volume 3 doses a week seems rational to me. What kind of sides are you experiencing at those levels- if any? How old are you? Best wishes bro thats some heavy shit right there.

BTW is that your pic in your avatar? You look as if you are holding no water. Can ya give us your stats please?

yeah definitely interested in seeing this guys stats - why 2000mg a week?

Just my preference really...and if I was to say do 1250mg/week of test, i could use cyp or enan six days a week at 250/day which would only be a cc/day. if i did prop i'd have to do twice the volume at the same frequency. These are just my preferences really...to each their own right

Oh, no doubt. Everyone is at different stages, has different stats, genetics, etc. I'm just saying you're probably a bit of an outlier on this one.

BTW is that your pic in your avatar? You look as if you are holding no water. Can ya give us your stats please?

yea visable gyno from an avi pic!!!

:eek:

yea visable gyno from an avi pic!!!

:eek:

I cant see it but nonetheless- if he were runnin that amount of tes I would expect more mass. Since he has not replied with any further detail Im starting to think something not right here. Guess will see but I want to see some more pics of someone runnin 2 g's of tes a week who doesnt know when to pin. Not to mention under 10 posts. And the "pussy" comment on bottom- little over the top. I aint no pussy- not runnin that amount (1/4th) and I know where and when to pin.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner