over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection help

deftones11

Banned
Ok this is something that has been debated over and over so please, I need the help. Im asking this question for me. Im 6'1 210 maybe 12-15 % bf range maybe a little less. I have large glutes but I wouldnt say there is a lot of fat on them.

My first cycle I was using 1.5 in 23 gauge needles. 1 cc twice a week. With prop I had a lot of soreness and some injection pain as well. I was going most of the way in on the needle.

This cycle I tried out a 1 inch 25 gauge pin in my glute, all the way in. It was less painful, took some time to get the oil in as usual but that's ok with me. It was a little sore the next day but much less than with prop. I could feel a little bump thats not red or hot or itchy and its going away too. Pretty successful from what I can tell. Its Test 250 btw.

So guys: can I get away with the 1 inch instead of 1.5 in the glutes?? That's what I want to know. Does the little lump that goes away mean that its not deep enough??

I really appreciate the knowledge guys.

Ok this is something that has been debated over and over so please, I need the help. Im asking this question for me. Im 6'1 210 maybe 12-15 % bf range maybe a little less. I have large glutes but I wouldnt say there is a lot of fat on them.

My first cycle I was using 1.5 in 23 gauge needles. 1 cc twice a week. With prop I had a lot of soreness and some injection pain as well. I was going most of the way in on the needle.

This cycle I tried out a 1 inch 25 gauge pin in my glute, all the way in. It was less painful, took some time to get the oil in as usual but that's ok with me. It was a little sore the next day but much less than with prop. I could feel a little bump thats not red or hot or itchy and its going away too. Pretty successful from what I can tell. Its Test 250 btw.

So guys: can I get away with the 1 inch instead of 1.5 in the glutes?? That's what I want to know. Does the little lump that goes away mean that its not deep enough??

Depending on how lean you are. 1inch should be suffice. I dont thing there is no need to go deeper unless your a big dude!! Yes the lump should go away. Use a little heat compression to break up the oil and your good. Maybe a hot pad or something.

You were probably getting pain from the longer needles because you were wobbling it around trying not to go in.

I think that unless you have a pretty fat ass a 1" pin will work fine in you bury it like its suppose to.

Why not Inject your quads

I use a 22G 1.5 in the glutes and burry it all the way in shooting 2.5-3 cc's. There are times I get PIP and other times almost nothing. I really think it is the gear that causes the pain at times. Some is smooth as silk and others hurt like hell.

I've used a 27ga ½" syringe for years,injecting(.8ml for HRT)and up to 1ml rotating between my delts and quads with no issues whatsoever.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws