over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection issue?

Dubs

Registered
Hey,

I did my first glute shot today. I've always pinned delts + quads, and wanted a new muscle for rotation, and everyone says glutes are the least painful so i decided to try it.

I i used a 1.5' 22G pin. I was standing looking behind to my mirror to try and aim the shot right. i hit the spot, and the needle went in very smooth and painlessly. I slowly and steadily pressed the plunger down, and after about 10 seconds, i looked back to see my pin was no longer straight like 90 degrees, it was very angled, like 45 degrees.. this lead me to believe i didnt inject deep enough, and may have injected into a pocket of fat, or just not deep enough in general. there was also a burning after i pulled the pin out and placed a swab ontop of the site ( i know, from the alcohol, but i normally dont get that burn)

how will i know if i wasnt deep enough? and if i wasnt deep enough, or injected into fat, what will happen?

my gear is good, ive been using it for the past two weeks. its a test/tren/mast combo.

thanks in advance for your replies. :D

how much did you inject??

if its a blend like that thats injected EOD or ED even, im guessing 1-1.5 mls, probably no more? if it was ALL injected into just fatty tissue, youre looking at a slow absorption rate, and probably a lump on your ass for the next few weeks.. if everything was sterile (gear, procedure, etc) no infection or abscess, nothing to worry about.

I'm sure you are fine. If you used 1.5" I doubt you injected into fat. You would likely feel a big ass welt under the skin if that were the case

I'm sure you are fine. If you used 1.5" I doubt you injected into fat. You would likely feel a big ass welt under the skin if that were the case

lol well.. it depends man. when he said SIDEWAYS, i had visioned the syringe literally sideways, and the pin going just slightly under the skin LOL..... dubbs, wait til tomorrow and see how it feels/looks.. i think youll be fine either way.

lol well.. it depends man. when he said SIDEWAYS, i had visioned the syringe literally sideways, and the pin going just slightly under the skin LOL..... dubbs, wait til tomorrow and see how it feels/looks.. i think youll be fine either way.

Haha yeah I guess. I had to stop and look at my butt and think about how I would insert a pin sideways. LOL. He could have shifted his weight a bit and subconciously flexed his glute while the needle was already in the muscle, causing the angle of the syringe to shift... Ive done that

1.5" - I am 99% sure you are fine bro! Unless you are obese... which I doubt if you are an active bodybuilder!

Hey,

I did my first glute shot today. I've always pinned delts + quads, and wanted a new muscle for rotation, and everyone says glutes are the least painful so i decided to try it.

I i used a 1.5' 22G pin. I was standing looking behind to my mirror to try and aim the shot right. i hit the spot, and the needle went in very smooth and painlessly. I slowly and steadily pressed the plunger down, and after about 10 seconds, i looked back to see my pin was no longer straight like 90 degrees, it was very angled, like 45 degrees.. this lead me to believe i didnt inject deep enough, and may have injected into a pocket of fat, or just not deep enough in general. there was also a burning after i pulled the pin out and placed a swab ontop of the site ( i know, from the alcohol, but i normally dont get that burn)

how will i know if i wasnt deep enough? and if i wasnt deep enough, or injected into fat, what will happen?

my gear is good, ive been using it for the past two weeks. its a test/tren/mast combo.

thanks in advance for your replies. :D
Don't worry about the burning. If you created a deep muscular reservoir than some BA was probably on the outside of the pin as you pulled out (or from running down the pin for lube). Very common. How much, if any blood came out of the site and was there a shallow lump or a deep lump or some pain in the muscle the next day? You're probably okay - even the absolute worst case, you may not get all the benefits of that 1 dose (but that's probably the worst).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws