over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection pain, need help

hk55874

Registered
hey guys, I just add Test E to my hgh cycle and I had 2 injection so far and this is gettin rediculous.. I used this guy's Prop and had to stop after 5 days because of pain, i mean pain that you can't even move. but Masteron wasnt too bad so I figured give it a try on Test E because i need some longer easter test.. monday, i injected on my right glute and Now i have about 8-10 inch lumb ( hard as rock ) and I can barely move. when i walk ppl ask me whats wrong with me but thing is i can't perticipate any type of activities involves with lower body what so ever.. and thursday, i heated up the vial and syring 3-4 times longer than usuall and injected 2-3 times slower on my left glute and i starting to feel the huge lump already and pain is just rediculous.. I dont know what i else to do because hard to figure its bunk gear because im only on week 1 and of course most ppl are going to say he put too much BA, but if ppl complained so much about his gear about pain, i think he would try to elimidiately by now.. I guess i'll find out with his M1T that im on, ive on for 5 days now and havent see anything yet so i'll wait till about week 2 and see what happen...I dont know if i should continue to use this test or just stop.. I've done many cycle ( prop/tren,mast,Test E, Deca,) but never ever had this much pain before.. any suggetions? =(

Last edited:
grape seed oil

I am experiencing some hardcore pain from one of PM's top sponsors Test E and Deca. I addressed it with them directly and they instructed me to cut it with grapeseed oil at the proportion of .25ml per 1ml of gear.

Give this a try - it has been discussed on this board ad nauseam.

yeah, that is about the only thing you can do..cut it with sterile oil...it works but its just a shame that you have to do it...you really want the mg/ml to be what it is labled and that doesnt end up being the case after cutting it.

so just add grapeseed oil for .25ml per 1ml?? I dont even know if i should try or where should i even inject to see if its going to be better? my glutes getting worse and worse... i have lump starting from side of my butt and to all the way to tail bone.. there are no way i can inject on my glute again for at least next week or so who knows.. its rediculous

Last edited:
so just add grapeseed oil for .25ml per 1ml?? I dont even know if i should try or where should i even inject to see if its going to be better? my glutes getting worse and worse... i have lump starting from side of my butt and to all the way to tail bone.. there are no way i can inject on my glute again for at least next week or so who knows.. its rediculous

Bro, if it is getting worse and worse get it checked out by a medical expert. The experience I had was bad, but it did not get worse - the pain would go down from an injection consistently as the days went by (about a week).

Make sure to use sterile grape seed oil or buy 100% grape seed oil and sterilize yourself (I did 350 for 40 minutes in the oven and then filtered through a .45 Millipore filiter). Yes, .25ml per 1ml is what the sponsor told me. That will reduce the dosage about 25% (if it was 200mg/ml it will go down to 150 mg/ml).

thanks bro.. I might just have to stop, i should of never got other stuff from him in first place..

gettin worse and worse everyday.. might have to go see a doctor on monday..

gettin worse and worse everyday.. might have to go see a doctor on monday..

dont wait til monday...got to fish aquarium store and get bottle of amox...ive read on here you can get 250mg pills from there ... take 1000mg first day and follow with 500 for five more days and it will clear up...do that immed!!! do not wait!!!! then you can cut with .5ml per 1ml and i think you be ok again have the amox on hand if you harden up again you be ready this time....good luck bro and let us know how it goes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws