over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injection pain

stephenj37826

Registered
Hey all, I know I don't post much but I'm one of those guys who searches before posting lol. I have 10 vials of sus ordered from a sponsor here domestically last year. There are numerous threads on here about the ba causing the pain. I've had stealth gear hurt in the past and thinning it helps some. I've never had it hurt this bad.... I filtered it with a .22 but damn.
My question is should i just throw this stuff away or try adding some grapeseed/linseed? I swear if it's gonna hurt this bad again ill just eat the loss. I hit inner quad and i can barely walk.

You can try baking to alleviate the pain from the BA.

Cut with grapeseed oil, then bake some ba off with a needle in the stopper to vent pressure

edit: ...

Last edited:
God I can barely walk. This is by far the worst I've ever had. Any suggestions in how to speed the recovery.

Hey all, I know I don't post much but I'm one of those guys who searches before posting lol. I have 10 vials of sus ordered from a sponsor here domestically last year. There are numerous threads on here about the ba causing the pain. I've had stealth gear hurt in the past and thinning it helps some. I've never had it hurt this bad.... I filtered it with a .22 but damn.
My question is should i just throw this stuff away or try adding some grapeseed/linseed? I swear if it's gonna hurt this bad again ill just eat the loss. I hit inner quad and i can barely walk.

When u say inner quad are u talking about the vastus medialis? If so bad idea lots and lots of nerves. Pin ur glutes. Second sus has the ester prop in it which is known to cause pain. Second sus is known to be painful. Third u could be alLergic tothe gear. Are u experiencing any sides that would hint to infection? Swelling, heat, allergic reaction symptoms? kif so get urself on a anti biotic. Sorry to be so broad just trying to narrow down. Oh and another thing if its ur first go with pinning u could be shaking which would cause minut tears inside the muscle and cause u great pain.

inner quad bro???????!!!!:eek:

WTF???

ive NEVER heard that in my life

Im on sus 500/week 2 pins I only go vastus lateralus. I feel when ya start adding oil and heating you may denature some of the tes. Its the prop most likely too much ratio wise. Try more frequent smaller volume pins. Like .25 ml 4 times a week (depending on concentration) or if its a sponsor contact Im sure he would make right. But for me the lateralus is the only way I go. No glutes on sus for me ever. GL. Whats the mg/ml?

In the mean time while you figure this all out, you may want to take some Ibprofen. It helped me alot when I experiencing that same pain when pinning test prop during my first cycle. Don't know your history with AAS but eventually I got use to it.

Ya but ya dont want an abcess that needs to be aspirated. Believe ME. Or be on antbiotics.

In the mean time while you figure this all out, you may want to take some Ibprofen. It helped me alot when I experiencing that same pain when pinning test prop during my first cycle. Don't know your history with AAS but eventually I got use to it.

fourth cycle and kick started with test a. Both glutes where hit so I hit inner quad with 2 ccsof sus 250. It is a board sponsor and I tried to p.m. then no response. Yes it's red and swollen. I have some oral antibiotics avaliable. No I wasn't shaking at all. No pain for first few hours then I woke up next morning pow.

So I'm taking some erythromycin I hope it helps. Its pretty red and has spread over the entire muscle head. It hurts like a mother to walk. If I take ibup. It held and ice does too.

Pain

Last time I'll ever order anything but humane grade.

I had some Propionate that I got from a UGL a few years ago that left my glutes in pain. I have yet to hear of anyone using inner quad. I have been around many years! I bet you are in pain!! A lot of us have different reactions to the added oils. some people have reactions to cottonseed. Having made a few batches of my own (Tren) over the years, I think grapeseed is the easiest to use and produces less pain!

It keeps getting worse. Ughhhhhh my leg is swollen. I have used inner quad before because I wear tool bags all day always hurts the inner one. This was some bad stuff I have four bottles and my buddy has the rest. I just talked to him he therw hisaway said his a** hurt for over a week. Said same thing red,hot, and hurts like hell.

It keeps getting worse. Ughhhhhh my leg is swollen. I have used inner quad before because I wear tool bags all day always hurts the inner one. This was some bad stuff I have four bottles and my buddy has the rest. I just talked to him he therw hisaway said his a** hurt for over a week. Said same thing red,hot, and hurts like hell.

WTF?? It is infected, go to the doctor!!!! :banghead:

I had a buddy who got an infected injection site once, or twice, or three times...even after the infection get cleared up by the doctor, you still will have a knot there!! I still feel it today...I mean he does!!!

Well I'm not sure it's infected. It fine this when I had stealth tren once not quit as bad. I thinned it and it stopped. I just think there must be alot of ba. I dont have a fever and the spot got hot last time for me. I have been taking advil and it seems its easing off. I will contact big a on the the board sponsor.

Last edited:
Never inner quad

That's first problem, second some people just can't tolerate sus because of the prop ester. Doesn't mean your a pussy, some people have more of a reaction to prop than others. I am fine with it , but i know some guys who are tougher than I am can't stand it ,or at least for very long. It's not as bad as suspension but for some its close.:eek:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws