over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injection pain

Ive done sus twice before and had no problems like this. My old workout partner had done it several times and he threw his away!!! It's going away and the injection site was no worse than the rest of the whole muscle. I think the stuff is bad news and for what I paid for it I could have got human grade. I bought domestic for obvious reasons and like I said human grade for me. I hate to say it but lazy ass americans....... I mean I've got stuff in steath sachets and other ways for way less that was twice as good. I've emailed them for times now with there banner no response so I'm going to pm big a today.

I have never had good luck with quad injections, they always make me sore. I stick to delts, tris and bis now.

I have a prob with extream soreness from quad injects, but only with test. Deka, tren, ect. No prob with the quads. I pin test in my quads and I'm limping for 3 days easy. i keep the test in delts ne more. And I pin outer quads, Inner quads just does not sound like a good time.

JP.

normally my quad injections are smooth like butter but got some new source for cheaper (should've stayed with the last smooth as shit) and since pinning my quads i'll have a nice limp for about 2 days or so, and i'm not pinning a lot at once (320mgs), but this is my first time running T400 so that could be the issue

Well its not red and its barely sore now. I don't think it was an infection because i filtered it. I just think it was the ba, over dosed or a combination of both. I have yet to hear from them via email so I give up on that. I am going to add 1:1 grapeseed oil and see if that helps. It seemed as though my leg was raw inside and out. As it spread it seemed to not hurt as bad but in a larger area. This is my third time with sustanon. I only did 250 and 375 before. I would get a little sore the day of the shot but 8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who knows. :confused:

Last edited:
I never have issues with injections but pinned stealth supertest the other day and wow do I know about it. Like I have a ball in my glute. It's not infected. But sitting on mr right side is not a pleasant feeling. Anyway I have bigger problems to worry about so not too bothered... but may choose to do every 3 days instead of eod cos it's not good.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear