over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection Reaction

conflictdriven

Newbies
Hi,
I have been on gear for ~15 years. In recent months, after injecting into glutes, my ass swells for a week or two. It's painful and I mean it really swells up something nasty. Happens with different brands. Does anyone have any insight into this? Is it from scar tissue? Sterile abscess?

Is it the same ester every time? Or does it do that any time you inject anything?

An abcess is always a possibility.

Have you increased the volume of oil injected?

I have experienced this also. For me only happens with Test, with all esters. Far as I can tell after talking to some large manufacturers, sometimes we will just have an allergic reaction out of nowhere. Sometimes for just one shot sometimes for a few in a row. Appears to be a human thing LOL. I have had bad and good shots right out of the same vial. I know Prop really kicks my ass literally.
Really doubt it's an abcess. The only time I had an abcess, it had to be cut out! Fucking ouch!

You mentioned it happening with different brands, what's the carrier oil in each, the BA,BB content?

I have experienced this also. For me only happens with Test, with all esters. Far as I can tell after talking to some large manufacturers, sometimes we will just have an allergic reaction out of nowhere. Sometimes for just one shot sometimes for a few in a row. Appears to be a human thing LOL. I have had bad and good shots right out of the same vial. I know Prop really kicks my ass literally.
Really doubt it's an abcess. The only time I had an abcess, it had to be cut out! Fucking ouch!
True, I also have had extreme PIP and almost no PIP with both injections coming out of the same vial.

Maybe switch up your injection sites and see if it happens other places
If it does, then you know its the gear causing it
If it doesn't, then you know something is going on in your glutes (ie scar tissue, abscess)

You shooting into scar tissue it happens to me

You shooting into scar tissue it happens to me
This is a possibility. If using your glutes often, at least be sure to rotate between sides and areas of the muscle trying to spread it out. Scar tissue absorbs it poorly and could cause trouble. One time I had a sterile abscess. I think it was due to scar tissue.

Yea I rotate a lot but been using for so many years my glute are full of scar tissue. And if you shoot into scar tissue it stays there and doesn't spread/dissipate into the muscle. So that causes a big swelling

Yea I rotate a lot but been using for so many years my glute are full of scar tissue. And if you shoot into scar tissue it stays there and doesn't spread/dissipate into the muscle. So that causes a big swelling
I think that's a strong possibility especially when using doses higher then HRT and frequent injections.

I've been doing 1/2 cc test cyp in the glutes once weekly for the past 12 years and never had a problem. I'm pretty sure most of the scar tissue I built up in my muscles is now mostly gone after nearly 13 years of non use. It used to be I could feel the knots under my skin and I thought it was permanent. Seems I was wrong. Can't feel any now.

I think that's a strong possibility especially when using doses higher then HRT and frequent injections.

I've been doing 1/2 cc test cyp in the glutes once weekly for the past 12 years and never had a problem. I'm pretty sure most of the scar tissue I built up in my muscles is now mostly gone after nearly 13 years of non use. It used to be I could feel the knots under my skin and I thought it was permanent. Seems I was wrong. Can't feel any now.
Oh I thought scar tissue was permanent unless surgically removed. Wow

Oh I thought scar tissue was permanent unless surgically removed. Wow
So did I. I had some I could really feel in my biceps and now there is no sign at all. It probably took a good 8 years. There is probably some sign of it if you were to dissect my arm, but I can't feel it.

So did I. I had some I could really feel in my biceps and now there is no sign at all. It probably took a good 8 years. There is probably some sign of it if you were to dissect my arm, but I can't feel it.
Wow bro

Thank you! I really appreciate the responses. It happens regardless of carrier and ester, and it only happens in glutes. I guess it's scar tissue. Wonder how pros still find inj spots. Regardless, thanks!

Hi,
I have been on gear for ~15 years. In recent months, after injecting into glutes, my ass swells for a week or two. It's painful and I mean it really swells up something nasty. Happens with different brands. Does anyone have any insight into this? Is it from scar tissue? Sterile abscess?
I have the same issue, the same drug wouldn't hurt in the start but after a few injections on the same site, it becomes unbearable for some reason.

I get it now

i know what I mean. You have to spread out your spots. Use different length needles. I use insulin syringes as well in some areas. Is what it is.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear