over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection site issues. Help

stankyleg

Registered
I hit my left quad 2 Fridays ago with a sponsors test e 250. I had brutal pip in just hours. I took ibuprofen and oregano oil and it went down after 6 days. I hit the other quad this past Friday. Same deal. I'm only 3 days out from injection. It's going down faster than the first. But I don't feel 100% and I'm running a low grade fever. I started antibiotics this morning. The lump is not localized to just the injection site. It feels more like that head of the quad is inflamed. It's not as hard as it was. I wouldn't call it mushy. It bounces back as soon as u push down on it. It's not red anymore, but it is swollen. Should I aspirate? Or just ride the antibiotic train?

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

And both sites were/are warm to the touch.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Im not an expert on this but I pinned quad one time had trouble walking for days and sore as fuck.. I will never pin quads again.. if you have big hard quads I think its even worse. My trt doctor showed me how to pin in quads. Never again!! Its should not stay warm and tender that should go away quick. As long as you arent blistering up. You may have bad gear but who knows.. also depends how much you pinned in quads and gauge of pin, should be 22 or 23.. how many cc's you pin in one quad. Some people love or hate quads. I hate to pin there. Have you had pain pinning anywhere else with this gear? If so let your sponsor know and toss it. If no pain in hip or delts or arms could just be a quad pin isssue.. maybe get a pros opinion here bro.

I hit my left quad 2 Fridays ago with a sponsors test e 250. I had brutal pip in just hours. I took ibuprofen and oregano oil and it went down after 6 days. I hit the other quad this past Friday. Same deal. I'm only 3 days out from injection. It's going down faster than the first. But I don't feel 100% and I'm running a low grade fever. I started antibiotics this morning. The lump is not localized to just the injection site. It feels more like that head of the quad is inflamed. It's not as hard as it was. I wouldn't call it mushy. It bounces back as soon as u push down on it. It's not red anymore, but it is swollen. Should I aspirate? Or just ride the antibiotic train?

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - Synthetek Industries - Innovative Bodybuilding Products

I have had similar issues but it was from Test-prop.It might be the carrier oil,ba,bb?
Quad injects get harder to hit if you have kept hitting them over the course of time.....
I would keep using the antibiotic and Anti-inflammatory's.I am no way shape or form a DR. but i would always try to aspirate .Some may disagree but many will agree though.

I also tend to take hot and cold showers and to massage the area for some peace and mind.
I tried some testo-prim 200mg test-e and 50mg test-prop combo and i swear to you i couldn't hardly sit down on the toilet!
Sounds funny but man it was awful !I also had some Sust-250 that would cause redness and pretty much the same as you .

Keep a eye out on it and remember it is cool to keep the pain is gain attitude but also might be time to explore other options.........

I've been using quads twice a week for a couple months now. Same spot. This is new gear though. I wonder if the inflammatory response is just my quads needing a break.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

What type of oil does the sponsor use for the test e?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Gso

My tpp gave me no problem except minor pip if any. I may have just toasted the injection site and the new compound was the straw that broke the camels back.

I wish I had a dollar for every time this has happened to me lol. More than likely this is from too much ba in your test e causing your pip. That's why I always keep a bottle of pure filtered gso around for. Just back fill your syringe with filtered gso, 1cc of this stuff should do it. What I do is pull my gear from the vial say 1cc or 2cc of whatever dosage I'm doing that day and then pull in the filtered gso in same syringe and then swap needles for a fresh one. I also turn the syringe upside down and then upright again a few times to let the filtered gso mix with the ba to dilute it real well. You will still be getting all 250mg of test as long as you still push all of what's in the syringe into the muscle. If this doesn't work and you still get pip then the test it's self needs sterilized by baking it in the oven. I highly doubt the pip is coming from hitting your quads too often. You would start to see scar tissue if this was the case. I hit my quads on average four times a week and have been doing for 10 years minus the occasional time off. Also try to pin on the side of your quads. It's one of the best areas imo.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear