over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection site issues

No bro, I was just adding ridiculousness to this ridiculous thread. Flex had problems with circulation probably due to various reason which lead to his leg being in constant severe pain so he had it removed.
I thought he had an embolism and it was leg or death

Who knows what the deal was, certainly would never trust what Flex himself said. But one explanation I read somewhere is that when he had his kidney transplant they took a vein from his calf that somehow caused problems down the line. Of course he shot them up something crazy, supposedly even jabbing his calves with a needle (without injecting anything) to create scar tissue. If true, can't be good. They certainly looked horrible.

Who knows what the deal was, certainly would never trust what Flex himself said. But one explanation I read somewhere is that when he had his kidney transplant they took a vein from his calf that somehow caused problems down the line. Of course he shot them up something crazy, supposedly even jabbing his calves with a needle (without injecting anything) to create scar tissue. If true, can't be good. They certainly looked horrible.
True Flex has always been a bitter guy and a tad dishonest. Your comments about the vein make sense now if he did create scar tissue via that method that couldn’t be good, for all his amazing genetics his calves sucked and I’ve watched Flex train a few times and he doesn’t train hard like a Levrone, Branch, or Jay-I use that list bc using Dorian or Ronnie as a comparison would be disrespectful to them bc they are above regular guys. I’m telling you what you see on YouTube or videos is almost never accurate Jay trains harder off camera Evan trains way harder off camera there are a few others the rest all train up for the camera and some of the most genetically gifted guys are also some of the laziest, I won’t use names but I’ll say I’ve head Glass talk about the laziness of certain guys to a level of utter disdain.

I don't know if it was leg or death. I think he had venous insufficiencies and likely nerve contribution that led great pain. Why that happened is probably a contribution of many different things. But I think he chose to have the leg removed due to pain. I believe I read this on his insta page years ago. I do recall seeing him wear an AFO brace prior to the ampuation in which people wear when they have "drop-foot" which is usually from nerve damage or neuropathy.

I don't know if it was leg or death. I think he had venous insufficiencies and likely nerve contribution that led great pain. Why that happened is probably a contribution of many different things. But I think he chose to have the leg removed due to pain. I believe I read this on his insta page years ago. I do recall seeing him wear an AFO brace prior to the ampuation in which people wear when they have "drop-foot" which is usually from nerve damage or neuropathy.
Yea I’ve seen guys tag their sciatic and drag a foot for months but the removal of a limb due to pain seems pretty out there l, I know guys who have gnarled up legs filled with shrapnel, burned skin and constant pain and are no where even close to wanting the limb gone. The level of pain to make me wanna drop my leg would have to be so much I would loose consciousness on a regular basis. There are some great prosthetics out there and amputees do amazing things but it’s a limb. I guess we could just research it lol

So I checked a few sources chose the shortest video which is this

Apparently it was life or limb that was brought on by extensive synthol use in his calves during his glory days, he did in fact have long term pain but the clit was the reason for the amputation.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear