over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injects only working sometime !!!!!!

Always thought we were supposed to hope we don't feel anything directly as a result of pinning... because generally, any type of immediate response is an indication that you did something wrong or are having some type of allergic reaction...

e.g., tren cough could happen if you nick a vein but you should obviously aim not to nick a vein and have a clean inject, obviously... and that's a best case scenario

I definitely can tell when the gear injection is working. Here is a pic from this morning before I took my shot and then right after.

Attachments

• EVfKQXLXsAM4a5Z.jpeg
    EVfKQXLXsAM4a5Z.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 36
Hello all ,
Rarely do I post on here but im having some issues responding to my gear , some days it works perfectly, some days its like I missed the correct injection spot .
When I use to pin arms I never missed , and I always felt my gear right away . Now since its harder for my gear to be absorbed for some reason, now its like my body feels like I'm becoming resistant to the gear , delts no response, lats , no response, arms , no response, and no its not my gear , I will show pics.
Everytime I inject my quads , I dont feel nothing but pain . Any help
Are you eating less carbs some days? This can reduce muscle fullness and performance, it would explain the fluctuations you are getting.

To the op : recently i saw funny
Meme: fat woman and text: Jenny says that she is struggle with buying food. I think Jenny talks shite.
In a blink of an eye i replaced Jenny picture with yours and text. Jwalk says his inject does not work… 😏

I was hoping you would reply FASEESHUS!!! Lol! Right on time!! :LOL:
Appreciated, but stop going around saying the dude in the bottom picture is my boyfriend. It is just Bigdog123 (Luvs). He has been crashing on my couch ever since he smashed his mom's phone because she said his face was puffy and kicked his cat. I would have told him to leave a while ago, but he helps line up those perfect glute injections right in the starfish.

If you inject it, it will be absorbed by your body. The only thing I can think of that can cause a difference is the absorption rate. If you are injecting Sub-Q the oil may absorb a bit slower than an IM injection...but either way, your body will absorb the gear. If concerned get bloodwork done to ensure your test levels are where you think they should be.

What i mean feel is a slight pump after injection, lungs a lil weird , meaning kind of hard to take deep breaths without coughing. I know the gear is legit, blood work done ?? No . I'm on tren ace , and test prop by the way . I honestly think its scare tissue, slow absorbing. However I still get no results pinning my virus muscles , quads , traps are working, sometimes.....
Sounds like tren cough.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that SHOULD NOT be happening every time you inject. You are an outlier, not the norm.
Have you mentioned this to your other gear-using friends before? Im shocked you thought it was so normal and that all gear should feel like this.

IF i understand correctly you pin your bicep and it swells up but when you pin your shoulder it doesn't swell up, is that it? My shoulder used to swell up when i would pin prop but not no more, I guess the body adapts, so if your shoulders don't swell up any more don't freak out it's normal

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws