over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injury qiestion

presser

Newbies
Hi fellas i have posted this on mc and thought i would post it here becuase the problem is driving me insane, it has been about 2 weeks since i noticed this problem and it has not gotten better yet, also note i have started to inject igf into the muscle that is not contracting, in case it is a simple case of atrophy for some ungodly known reason, the link to veiw the thread is here sorry if its a bad inapropriate ad link , its not meant to be and some text cut and paste from the link to explain my problem, im looking for anyone who has had a similar problem, not sure if i hit a nerve, or if this is temporary or what

**broken link removed**

My left outer quad stopped fucking flexing! Let me explain, when i do legs as i did today my entire leg gets pumped and both my inner and out tear drop pumps nicely and hangs down over my knee, however when i flex my left quad my out tear drop(sorry know idea what muscle this is) the one that gives that out side sweep isnt flexing down by my knee on the outside, very fucking weird, anyone know if something may have come unatached, theres absolutly no pain but my knee popps now when i leg press on the left knee out of no where, or could it be atrophy since i went through some serious stress the last month and didnt do legs for shit,lol. My legs are my best attribute on stage by far and im worried a bit.

Seems like Big A had something similar happen to his quad - this is why he doesn't suggest quad injections. Hopefully he will chime in on this. It seems like he said it took one or two years to fully recover from the bad shot :eek:

xcel

Do you remember ever hitting a nerve while doing a quad injection? To me, it sounds like you may have some nerve damage. I can't think of anything else that would cause a problem like that. Weird.

NO

no i never felt any pain, nothing, i just realized one day a couple weeks ago that my outer quad was not flexing, freaked me out, and yes i was doing quad injections though, i do think this might be the culprit and hope it isnt perminent, thnx fellas

Just another thought. Were you doing high volumes of oil in the quads, or shooting them for a long period of time, or using any synthol type product? If so, I've read that when the muscle is holding a lot of oil, it is unable to flex with full contractile force. Maybe the muscle is just so loaded down with oil that it's unable to contract properly. Or maybe you've developed a lot of scar tissue that's causing the muscle to stay relaxed. Just trying to help you get some ideas. If I were you I would just stay off of the quad injections for a few months and see if you start having some improvement.

yeah

i ws doing 3cc eod in left quads, but it isnt scar tissuee build up i dont think, cuase i know how it feeels to inject into my ass wich is scar tissued up,lol, my quads were fresh, im stumped, the sweep is starting to slowly/barly come back on that outer muscle, unreal, and i have a show in november, very disapointed

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131