over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injury that wont go away

notsonaturalANYMORE

Registered
Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me with advice. I have had a forearm injury that's been nagging for a while. It hurts when I do a wrist curl or almost any press movement. A friend of mine said pound hgh 10iu for a couple days and inject into the injured muscle. I've been reading into tb500, it seems i would need to do 10 or so mg the first month then 2-4 mg for pro long joint heath.

What do think I should do?

I have took some time off from the gym and tried to rest it. I tried some advice from a PT but the stretches didnt help.

GH advice wont help, IGF would be a better direct inj.
ICE, stretch the opposing side of the forearm, good chance you have an imbalance and thats why its hurting on presses too, very similar to tennis elbow.

Yeah I have been doing the R.I.C.E and the stretches it hasnt seem to help much. But I will keep it up. Its been two weeks of rest and relaxation.

It's most likely an over use injury so staying off of it and stretching and what not should help. It wont go away in two weeks though if bad.
Try and avoid any exercises that bother it, and lighten up the loads for a while.

I'm going to echo adjos in saying that it's likely due to an imbalance.

Aggressive ART treatment from a ART CERTIFIED practitioner will have you up and running in a week or 2. Dont go to a guy that "says he can do ART". Go get the real deal. Ive also had good success spot injecting TB 500 with a 1/2 slin pin to lean areas around the injury.

Active Release Techniques: A.R.T.

Well it is on the side that i broke my collar bone when I was 15.
Ive been doing more research it looks like time will heal it.

Tb500 has been a godsend for me. I had terrible shoulder, forearm, and knee pain. Did 2 mg/week for 4 weeks and one 2mg shot the following month for maintainence. Its been over 7 months now and the only pain i have is a little in my knee. My brother had shoulder surgery 7 years ago and was battleing cronic pain ever since. Went to 2 md's and 3 different chiros in that time, all unsuccessful. Put him on 2mg/week for 6 weeks and pain was 90% gone. Talked to him at Christmas and his pain is entirely gone with full range of motion. He is choosing to continue 2mg/month as a precautionary measure.

I've had the same exact injury you've had bro a few years back. Best thing to do would be to rest it for a couple weeks and look into tb500 and igf site injections, provided it's tendon related. However, from the sounds of it, it sounds like it's muscle in which case, hgh will work as well. Does it hurt when you try to wash your hair? I know when my forearm got fucked up, it would hurt to do certain things like wash my hair, pressing movements, and letting go of the bar/dumbell after pulling movements. Ice and stretching and taking an NSAID will also help as well.

Kind of off topic and sorry to thread jack but where is the best place to get tb500? You may pm me if you feel more comfortable. Thanks!

Osta gain is having a great sell until the third for tb
Yeah it hurts just like you said washing the hair and all that. Thanks for the help guys

I agree with staying off the injured spot until it turns a corner. Keep stretching and massaging the area. Use ice after you work it over with stretches and therapeutic exercises and also when ever your feel you over did it on the area. Ice 20 minutes each time, even rubbing an ice cube on the area several times a day will help. There is something called prolotherapy that may help too for tendon and ligament injuries. Look it up or PM me about it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws