over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Innovative peptides

It's dramatically slower right after sales until we catch up with back orders. We got our peptides in but I still have not posted up the stock because we have over a hundred back order customers I need to take care of before I put anything up.
Usually around their sale time, their T/A is pretty bad.

Customer service would return emails relatively quick which was a plus and prices are good however.....I waited over 3 months for an order which they notified me would be shipped out "first thing" and gave me SEVERAL excuses as why it wasnt shipped. I never recieved the package but they did return my funds. Very frustrating. Needless to say...i learned my lesson. :banghead:

Innovative peptides has incredible customer service & communication. Extremely trusted legit company in my eyes for years.

Just ordered during their end of summer sale... T/A shipped on monday, recieved on thursday.

I stand corrected on my previous statement.

Sorry about that. We changed some suppliers and methods around and that shouldnt happen anymore. I changed a policy too. If I dont pull it in time and sell an item to you that went into back order the order is free.
Customer service would return emails relatively quick which was a plus and prices are good however.....I waited over 3 months for an order which they notified me would be shipped out "first thing" and gave me SEVERAL excuses as why it wasnt shipped. I never recieved the package but they did return my funds. Very frustrating. Needless to say...i learned my lesson. :banghead:

Wow positive feed back!!! woohoo!! Thanks Dave!!
Innovative peptides has incredible customer service & communication. Extremely trusted legit company in my eyes for years.

Were's my stash I paid for?

Welcome! And thank you for the business my friend

Can you help me luv, I ordered 6 bottles of tamox citrate on 9/4/2010 with their Labor day sale. I have not gotten a confirmation email, the product or can't get an answer to my emails. They withdrew the money from my bank account on 9/7/2010.

I ordered from Innovative Peptides before and recieved it in around ten days.
What's the hold up, it's now 9/21/2010.

Could you help me sir? Send me a PM and I will give you all the information needed, THANKS...

We can solve it here.

If you didnt get a confirmation email then the transaction probably didnt complete and is why you never received any shipment. Also, the system does two inquires one being for information and the other an actual charge. So you will see a statement always but one falls off. Do you still see an inquire on your card as of today?
Can you help me luv, I ordered 6 bottles of tamox citrate on 9/4/2010 with their Labor day sale. I have not gotten a confirmation email, the product or can't get an answer to my emails. They withdrew the money from my bank account on 9/7/2010.

I ordered from Innovative Peptides before and recieved it in around ten days.
What's the hold up, it's now 9/21/2010.

Could you help me sir? Send me a PM and I will give you all the information needed, THANKS...

We can solve it here.

If you didnt get a confirmation email then the transaction probably didnt complete and is why you never received any shipment. Also, the system does two inquires one being for information and the other an actual charge. So you will see a statement always but one falls off. Do you still see an inquire on your card as of today?

Was the confirmation a 13-15 number something like this (654064gf540540). I did get a number after I submitted my order (not an email). I thought it said tracking #, but my wife guarantees it was the confirmation number. I bought 6 bottles of tamox citrate from your Labor day sale which was 102.00$. I called the bank this morning after I already read my statement and again they said you guys have not tried to refund the order.
The Inquire definately went through because she said it was withdrawn on 9/7/2010.
I'm glad your trying to help and I hope this is all the information you need .I give my mailing info to your PM, feel free to PM me or post if you need more information.

phew wow it took me some time to hunt this one down and find out what happened to ya lol

I found you all the way back to 9-1 and it turns out the adddress you supplied was incomplete so the warehouse held your order until contacted. I'll hit you up in pm's to show you what I have on file for you and I can have this shipped to you asap.
Was the confirmation a 13-15 number something like this (654064gf540540). I did get a number after I submitted my order (not an email). I thought it said tracking #, but my wife guarantees it was the confirmation number. I bought 6 bottles of tamox citrate from your Labor day sale which was 102.00$. I called the bank this morning after I already read my statement and again they said you guys have not tried to refund the order.
The Inquire definately went through because she said it was withdrawn on 9/7/2010.
I'm glad your trying to help and I hope this is all the information you need .I give my mailing info to your PM, feel free to PM me or post if you need more information.

phew wow it took me some time to hunt this one down and find out what happened to ya lol

I found you all the way back to 9-1 and it turns out the adddress you supplied was incomplete so the warehouse held your order until contacted. I'll hit you up in pm's to show you what I have on file for you and I can have this shipped to you asap.

Well I ordered on 9/3 so I don't know how you found me on 9/1. But that's not important, the important thing is you have replied to my post and are making an effort to make things right.I apologize if I gave incomplete mailing info but I always look over twice before submitting but anywho thanks again, and when I recieved my package i'll let everyone know you are legit.:)

Legit

Well I ordered on 9/3 so I don't know how you found me on 9/1. But that's not important, the important thing is you have replied to my post and are making an effort to make things right.I apologize if I gave incomplete mailing info but I always look over twice before submitting but anywho thanks again, and when I recieved my package i'll let everyone know you are legit.:)

Well I recieved my package today,:love: 5 days after LuvMaRoids told me he had shipped it out. Turns out I didn't give the street # when I ordered. So YES IT WAS MY FAULT THIS TIME. I would like to thank Innovative Peptides for such low prices and good service through this forum I will be ordering again!!!

When do you think the next few sales will be, I registered so will they send e-mails when they have them? Thanks again...:D

Well I have not been happy with them I ordered clen and t-3 and letro and some Malanotan-2 from them back during there 4th of july sale and received the clen, t-3, and letro but still have not received my M-2 and I wanted it for a contest that I am competing in this weekend but have not received it yet and the customer service has been horrible. I will never order from them again!

did you opt for a refund?
Well I have not been happy with them I ordered clen and t-3 and letro and some Malanotan-2 from them back during there 4th of july sale and received the clen, t-3, and letro but still have not received my M-2 and I wanted it for a contest that I am competing in this weekend but have not received it yet and the customer service has been horrible. I will never order from them again!

I ordered a clomid,nolva, and adex back in their 4th of july sale, and in using during the course of research the nolva did not appear to be working, and slight gyno in the subject was produced. I had to go through another research supplier in order to get a SERM that worked.

Its hit or miss with me and them in the past. I wish I could say otherwise.

We have an issue with customs holding our packages for inspections. They know what we order. We have a profile set up and declare everything so they always know. We dont hide anything from them. We've had bouts with them in the past and for the most won. So when we expect peptides like Mel2 to be here in a few days they snatch it up and hold it for a month or 2, never open it, and just send it eventually. 3rd time they've done this this summer.

pm me your email so I can find you and I will credit back the item.
Yes I did a week ago and have not heard or seen anything. I have been very patient but that doesn't seen to be the way to go I guess.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws