over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Innovative peptides

first I've heard the tamox is an issue. Did you want to replace that with another anti e or tamox from another batch?
I ordered a clomid,nolva, and adex back in their 4th of july sale, and in using during the course of research the nolva did not appear to be working, and slight gyno in the subject was produced. I had to go through another research supplier in order to get a SERM that worked.

Its hit or miss with me and them in the past. I wish I could say otherwise.

FWIW I always received good ancillaries from these guys. I never tried their peptides.

first I've heard the tamox is an issue. Did you want to replace that with another anti e or tamox from another batch?

Eh, its fine I guess. I was just bummed that I had to buy more chems and wasted money.

I would ask for another anti-e or tamox, but I don't need them anymore since I got new ones,so its fine. I could use cabergoline, however.

Live and learn I suppose.

I'll send you a cab. Watch my site for updates and remind me on here. We have full supplies coming in over the next couple weeks. The cab will be in too.
Eh, its fine I guess. I was just bummed that I had to buy more chems and wasted money.

I would ask for another anti-e or tamox, but I don't need them anymore since I got new ones,so its fine. I could use cabergoline, however.

Live and learn I suppose.

I'll send you a cab. Watch my site for updates and remind me on here. We have full supplies coming in over the next couple weeks. The cab will be in too.

thanks.

I have some slight progesterone-related gyno that is coming in within the last 2 weeks, is it too late for cab to be able to get rid of it? It isn't bad yet, but just slightly noticeable. If its only been a few weeks, will high doses of cab be able to get rid of what is there?

If you have an account created in my shopping cart. I can give you store credit. So you can order a cab as soon as it arrives free on me and you dont have to wait to contact me?
thanks.

I have some slight progesterone-related gyno that is coming in within the last 2 weeks, is it too late for cab to be able to get rid of it? It isn't bad yet, but just slightly noticeable. If its only been a few weeks, will high doses of cab be able to get rid of what is there?

If you have an account created in my shopping cart. I can give you store credit. So you can order a cab as soon as it arrives free on me and you dont have to wait to contact me?

I just registered, and sent you a PM here as well.

If anyone is interested I started a Low Price campaign blitz.

I use them all the time. I'd use anything they sell if I needed it.

these guys are solid and have excellent products. i have been using them for over 7 years and have not been disappointed. even when hit by hurricane Katrina, w/in 2 weeks they made good on all orders.

If anyone is interested I started a Low Price campaign blitz.

I'm interested, and depleted of all my peps..been taking ghrp-2,6 / cjc-1295 w/o dac..you can p.m me some deals or I can give you my safe-mail address.

good to go. i have even went directly through luvmyroids after just missing a sale and he hooked me up. good guy and good site.

Love the feed back everyone. I hope to keep this up and we have no issues. Im trying my best over here. Love this board and everyone on it.
good to go. i have even went directly through luvmyroids after just missing a sale and he hooked me up. good guy and good site.

Ive been using Innovative Peptides for past 3 years. Back since they were Innovative Research. Never ever, have I had a problem.

Ill keep using them forever.

Def waiting on the Caber and Peptides to arrive though. I used to order their Caber all the time. Ive missed it. :love:

hows there nolva, still good? havent bought from them since rasa started their site. also whats with their tamo/clomid for 25 bucks. are u getting a bottle of nolva and clomid or are they both mixed in one bottle?

hows there nolva, still good? havent bought from them since rasa started their site. also whats with their tamo/clomid for 25 bucks. are u getting a bottle of nolva and clomid or are they both mixed in one bottle?

It's Mixed. And they're good

You guys ar a hit or miss with me just to be honest, back about 4 yrs ago when i first started using their products it was quick shipping w/ no problems. Then just seemed to go down hill. PAckages started to take way longer to get to the mail box and once waited up to 3 months for an order, with no apology or any type of compensation.

Glad everyone else is getting their stuff quick.

I have been using innovative for a couple years now and have never once had a problem with their products, and or shipping.

However recently I received T3 from a board sponsor instead of innovative, and I must say the difference is night and day at the same exact dosage. I am starting to think Innovative's T3 atleast is definitely underdosed

mixed 50/10 clom/tamox

might be a supplier problem but I have had no other complaints. we did just change suppliers to a real good one so there should be less issues.
I have been using innovative for a couple years now and have never once had a problem with their products, and or shipping.

However recently I received T3 from a board sponsor instead of innovative, and I must say the difference is night and day at the same exact dosage. I am starting to think Innovative's T3 atleast is definitely underdosed

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws