over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Innovative peptides

a lot had to do with our volume of customers we picked up. it's so high right now we pulled our banners and all advertisement off sites. It caused problems such as yours with out of stock issues and shipping delays. Im trying my best to stay on top of out of stock problems by pulling items so we dont sell them before we are restocked. Have a new supplier that is much better. Also extra warehouse hands for the heavy traffic. Should be much better. Now we are waiting for a full stock to arrive and we will be much better. Sorry there was a problem LEGEND. Hope to get your business in the future.
You guys ar a hit or miss with me just to be honest, back about 4 yrs ago when i first started using their products it was quick shipping w/ no problems. Then just seemed to go down hill. PAckages started to take way longer to get to the mail box and once waited up to 3 months for an order, with no apology or any type of compensation.

Glad everyone else is getting their stuff quick.

I am looking forward to the end of the month when I need to re-up for my research peptides..and also to try some of your ancillaries..keep us updated on those research peps.

very helpful guys.

I had some packs that said they were delivered end up non being delivered, and they are working with me to get this resolved.

well i just got my package from him. i grabbed an order of clen, fina and tamox, all BOGO. since the clen was recalled, i guess he'll send it next week but he sent me a clomid and fina instead of 2 fina's. i just emailed him and now waitin for the word. i always had great experience with this guy and sent legit shit very fast, so im expecting everything to work out perfect like before

pm me your email shibby?
well i just got my package from him. i grabbed an order of clen, fina and tamox, all BOGO. since the clen was recalled, i guess he'll send it next week but he sent me a clomid and fina instead of 2 fina's. i just emailed him and now waitin for the word. i always had great experience with this guy and sent legit shit very fast, so im expecting everything to work out perfect like before

got my package and looks legit. since clen has been recalled im waiting for him to ship it this week hopefully and its free so im still a believer with this guy. thanks a lot bro

gotta give these guys a bump.

made an order last night, and afterwards decided i wanted to add something else. shot em an email, and they responded saying they would throw it in free of charge.

not my first time ordering with them, as their products have all been very potent (clen, nolva, adex)

also, best prices i've seen, by far.

Anyone order before Christmas get their orders yet?

Need help at your company??

Hi LMR,..
I read that you guys are overloaded with orders and dont have enough help to get the orders shipped out on time.
Are u guys in Fl??
Im in Miami, and, if there is any way I could help you out by working from my home, I would love a part time job!! If there is a way to set that up, please let me know. I also know alot of people in Miami to promote your products to and I am great in sales and customer service.

Thanks, either way!
KIM:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member