over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Input appreciated fellas 💪💪

beast405

Registered
So a little backstory. I’ve been off and on for about 10+ years. I’ve been up around 250Lbs+ with decent abs. I came off a while back and ran Hcg and hmg in order to become fertile. After I was fertile even for ivf. I starting cycling pretty heavy again. And just recently decided to come off and get blood work so I could get a script for trt because I figured heavy cycles just aren’t worth it to me anymore considering that I will never compete. I just got bloodwork back and my test levels are at 180.( doc prescribed me cyp ) My body weight is holding steady at around 220lbs(pretty damn lean) and that’s only eating like once a day and having not hit the gym in like 2 months or so. I just started back in the gym today and started my hrt cycle. I decided to run the following .

-50mgs test/50mgs Npp eod
-2iu gh Ed
-5iu humalog with breakfast and post workout occasionally.

My question is with my diet and training being spot. Also taking muscle memory into account to you guys think I can even come close to where I was on these low dosages ? This is my first time ever doing low dosages like this.

If you were off for a long time then started doing the 350mg/week with making little test on your own 20 pounds of muscle doesn't sound unreasonable depending on how long you to stay on. If forever at that dose i would think so.

I think most long-term AAS users find they maintain respectable size (diet, cardio, training in place) while on HRT. Muscle memory is a real phenomenon, and it seems easier to maintain hard-earned size that took years to accumulate once switching to HRT.

Yea that permanent nuclei shit has been proven.

If I could do it again at 24yrs old I would of ran 1g of test and as much component-TH as I could afford and crawled my way to 270lbs as fast as possible…then cruised from 28 and beyond.

Yea that permanent nuclei shit has been proven.

If I could do it again at 24yrs old I would of ran 1g of test and as much component-TH as I could afford and crawled my way to 270lbs as fast as possible…then cruised from 28 and beyond.
I really do believe I can maintain a good size and look on these low dosages. I have my training and diet pretty much spot on. So we are going to see. And 270lbs I don’t think I could handle that lol. There was a time when all I thought about was being as big as possible and ran a pretty good amount of gear. I was 252lbs at my highest weight and I looked decently lean but felt like shit man couldn’t climb a flight of stairs. I want to be athletic but still have a good amount of muscle and feel great ! I’m just at a time in my life where I realize there’s more to life and walking about swoled up all the time bro

I ran a few gram+ dosages when I was younger. I was 270lbs and strong as fuck, big as a house but not any real definition. Once I hit my 30s I stopped using high dosages.
I currently run anywhere between 2-3 compounds at 25-75mg every other day during the cold months , I’ll increase up to 100mg during the summer. In my opinion I’ve had the best physique I have ever achieved in my life once I hit my 30’s. I sit around 240-253 comfortably with great definition. Every once in awhile I’ll get that itch to go higher but I wait it out.
I took a break on and off like you and my muscle memory helped a lot. Everything came back pretty fast.
Once you get to where you want to be you should be able to maintain or possibly improve with lower dosages and a good consistent diet that you can stick to.

I ran a few gram+ dosages when I was younger. I was 270lbs and strong as fuck, big as a house but not any real definition. Once I hit my 30s I stopped using high dosages.
I currently run anywhere between 2-3 compounds at 25-75mg every other day during the cold months , I’ll increase up to 100mg during the summer. In my opinion I’ve had the best physique I have ever achieved in my life once I hit my 30’s. I sit around 240-253 comfortably with great definition. Every once in awhile I’ll get that itch to go higher but I wait it out.
I took a break on and off like you and my muscle memory helped a lot. Everything came back pretty fast.
Once you get to where you want to be you should be able to maintain or possibly improve with lower dosages and a good consistent diet that you can stick to.
It’s crazy how fast diet helps. I’ve already started filling back out. Definitely a noticeable difference since starting back training and eating clean! Muscle memory is an amazing thing bro

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear