over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Input on Blood work please

Tim Zane

Registered
Thought I'd post this here too other than just the TRT section in order to get more input.

Currently on 12.5mg T ED, 87.5mg a week with 12.5mg Aromasin ED.

Not sure what A/G is, wondering how bad my cholesterol is at these levels, and very surprised at how high my test levels are at this dosage.

I pinned 3 hrs before the blood draw. Will that effect the test even though I pin the same amount daily?

Also trying to get Estradiol down more cuz I can feel it affect these nips. Screenshot_20191028-153836_Drive.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

As for the low A/G and low-normal globulin and total protein. Might potentially indicate nephrotic syndrome. You should get a urine dipstick to test for proteinuria at the very least. Even better would be a full urinalysis.

Pretty sure your Aromasin is bunk...
I've been on Arimidex and Aromasin and have always had higher estrogen and everyone always says that. I've gotten them from good suppliers on here.

As for the low A/G and low-normal globulin and total protein. Might potentially indicate nephrotic syndrome. You should get a urine dipstick to test for proteinuria at the very least. Even better would be a full urinalysis.
What is that? I tried getting health insurance about 7 years ago and they declined me because they said I had too much protein in my urine. This is when I was completely natural. Is that the same thing? My wife was also declined for the same thing oddly. Could I have done something that triggered it?

I was reading it can be related to cholesterol levels. Do you think the effect on cholesterol the Aromasin has had caused that as well?

99.9% sure you have low SHBG, so that will explain the high free test compared to total test...the recent injection WILL affect the bloodwork - more so with your low SHBG.

What kind of test? Cyp?

I also aromitize more so than others, also have low SHBG.

Are you running anything else?

So if low SHBG what should he add in? Proviron, Boron?

99.9% sure you have low SHBG, so that will explain the high free test compared to total test...the recent injection WILL affect the bloodwork - more so with your low SHBG.

What kind of test? Cyp?

Those will lower SHBG - supposedly.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21129941

I don't know why you would want to increase SHBG? Free test = usable test.

But my kindergarten level of understanding of all this(compared to the real smart guys out there) is that lower SHBG is associated with those who aromitize more...so in theory - he should be able to lower his total test and have the same free test as someone using more test, but then less estrogen to deal with.

What kind of test? Cyp?

So if I'm dosing daily, when is the best time to get tested during the day?

That is all I'm dosing. It is Enanthate. How do I fix the SHBG problem, and preferably without adding another compound? This is off cycle so I'd like to keep stuff minimal but with best results. Obviously like we all do.

I would definitely have urine tested just to see the amount of protein, if any, present in the urine. Other than that, it doesn't look too shabby.

Free test is good, test is good. Surprised at E2 being that high. Maybe you need to run a high dose of AI to control it? Unless you had another compound in the mix that can cause a false reading.

I would definitely have urine tested just to see the amount of protein, if any, present in the urine. Other than that, it doesn't look too shabby.

Free test is good, test is good. Surprised at E2 being that high. Maybe you need to run a high dose of AI to control it? Unless you had another compound in the mix that can cause a false reading.
But with my cholesterol where it is, and I'm already taking 12.5 mg Aromasin a day, do you think it's safe to up the dose? How low can you get with cholesterol where it's considered dangerous?

But with my cholesterol where it is, and I'm already taking 12.5 mg Aromasin a day, do you think it's safe to up the dose? How low can you get with cholesterol where it's considered dangerous?

The only thing I see is slightly low HDL. I've seen mine worse before on a cruise, until I added more krill and citrus bergamot. The LDL is in range, your triglycerides are in range. It doesn't seem too concerning to me.

1365 Test level at only 87.5mg/week is quite high

I am on doctor prescribed HRT and hit 1300 at 220mg/week so I know mine is legit.

You might be taking some stuff that is much more potent than advertised.

1365 Test level at only 87.5mg/week is quite high

I am on doctor prescribed HRT and hit 1300 at 220mg/week so I know mine is legit.

You might be taking some stuff that is much more potent than advertised.
This would explain why I was getting gyno symptoms and I'd think to myself...this is super low , wth.

You are injecting 12.5mg test e everyday. I assume that's 250mg/ml. So that is 0.05ml ed with a slin pin? That is such a tiny amount are you exact everyday? If you injected a tiny amount more as in an extra 0.01ml (1 tick on the slin pin) each day that would mean an extra 17.5mg per week. Some guys say 5 ticks but do closer to 7 for example to make sure so that's another 35mg per week. It's hard to get exactly 5 ticks. Just highlighting a possible reason why you are testing so high. Then you could just be a high responder or your test could be over dosed or a combination of all factors. The daily injs can also boost levels as well so another factor some may not have thought about. Regardless your tets levels are good and you are on a low dose so I wouldn't overthink things too much.

I have read some of your threads on anasci. I know you will be blasting soon so I would 100% start doing cardio (cholesterol). I would also add in the likes of citrus bergamot, garlic and krill oil. I would also add extra virgin olive oil to 1-2 of your meals (not heated). Drink lot's of water as well.

I wouldn't worry too much about the other stuff but you do seem obsessed with your estrogen levels (recalling past threads). I will just state if I was in your situation and needed to control aromatization and prevent gyno whilst being concerned with my cholesterol levels I would probably run 12.5mg aromasin and 10mg nolvadex per day.

Last edited:
Thought I'd post this here too other than just the TRT section in order to get more input.

Currently on 12.5mg T ED, 87.5mg a week with 12.5mg Aromasin ED.

Not sure what A/G is, wondering how bad my cholesterol is at these levels, and very surprised at how high my test levels are at this dosage.

I pinned 3 hrs before the blood draw. Will that effect the test even though I pin the same amount daily?

Also trying to get Estradiol down more cuz I can feel it affect these nips. View attachment 110745

I strongly recommend only using pharmaceutical grade ancillaries. These are easy to get from online indian pharmacies. The aromasin should have your E2 way lower at that dose. So it's potency/legitimacy is questionable.

TSH is 3 which warrants testing Free T4/Free T3 (thyroid hormones), make sure you test on an empty stomach before 10 AM.

Your E2 is at a good level for being on TRT and many guys feel great libido/mood/energy wise in that 40-70 pg/mL range but we're all different.

You are injecting 12.5mg test e everyday. I assume that's 250mg/ml. So that is 0.05ml ed with a slin pin? That is such a tiny amount are you exact everyday? If you injected a tiny amount more as in an extra 0.01ml (1 tick on the slin pin) each day that would mean an extra 17.5mg per week. Some guys say 5 ticks but do closer to 7 for example to make sure so that's another 35mg per week. It's hard to get exactly 5 ticks. Just highlighting a possible reason why you are testing so high. Then you could just be a high responder or your test could be over dosed or a combination of all factors. The daily injs can also boost levels as well so another factor some may not have thought about. Regardless your tets levels are good and you are on a low dose so I wouldn't overthink things too much.

I have read some of your threads on anasci. I know you will be blasting soon so I would 100% start doing cardio (cholesterol). I would also add in the likes of citrus bergamot, garlic and krill oil. I would also add extra virgin olive oil to 1-2 of your meals (not heated). Drink lot's of water as well.

I wouldn't worry too much about the other stuff but you do seem obsessed with your estrogen levels (recalling past threads). I will just state if I was in your situation and needed to control aromatization and prevent gyno whilst being concerned with my cholesterol levels I would probably run 12.5mg aromasin and 10mg nolvadex per day.
Not sure what you mean with clicks. I am at the first line on the slim pin which is 12.5mg cuz yes it is 250. Just started cardio today and ordered some krill oil.

I may start taking 10mg Nolvadex ED, but isn't it toxic in the long term?

Not sure what you mean with clicks. I am at the first line on the slim pin which is 12.5mg cuz yes it is 250. Just started cardio today and ordered some krill oil.

You are using the first line on the slin pin? Not sure what slin pins you use but it should be 10 or 1. You are using 0.1ml? That means you are injecting 25mg ed and not 12.5mg everyday. 12.5mg ed would be 5 little lines and 0.05ml. You wrote you are injecting everyday. So instead of 87.5mg per week you are really using 175mg per week. Everyone's response is different but that will be why your test level is so high.

Cardio is good. Krill oil is good. 10mg Nolvadex is not "toxic". Although just like most drugs nolva can have possible side effects over time. I would recommend you thoroughly research nolva before deciding to run it long term. Before usign somethign you need to weigh up the risks vs the rewards. I merely suggested it and for me personally I would feel safe using 10mg ed over the long term. But I would hope everyone on here would research drugs extensively before they decided to use them. We can post recommendations but you need to see all the data yourself and make an informed decision. I use the minimal amount of AI's and SERM's most of the year and only use them daily when blasting higher doses. Although I do think nolva is one of the safest overall and I use it more than the others. On cycle now I use aromasin and nolva twice weekly but that is just me.

Last edited:

Just to explain further how your maths is wrong. 1 line as in 1/10th is 10% of 250mg so 25mg. 1 tiny tick/line is 1/100th or 1% so 2.5mg. 12.5 mg is 5 ticks/lines or 5% and 0.05ml. If you are using 1 tick up you will mean 10% and 0.1ml so 25mg per day.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity