over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Input on Flexeril

kdmfinn

Newbies
The doctor gave me a prescription for flexeril to help with my sciatica problem, but after reading some old posts here and talking to a couple people, I don't want to take it. I've heard it'll put you to sleep and that it can affect you the next day, which I don't need or want. A friend suggested I use moist heat instead, as that will relax the muscle. What input do you guys have?

It is very powerful. For me it made me like jelly. It really made me just a pile of goo. But i didnt have any affects the next day. But i did take it about 10 in the morning so it had time to wear off. But it is strong. WOrked good though and i liked it.

That helps a lot!

From your experience, I am going to avoid taking it. I'll see if I can do something else instead.

I had a prescription for it. Great stuff, but I would only recommend before bed. If you don't get 8 hours sleep you will feel groggy. It did eliminate the problem, though. I would suggest a chirpractor before that.

When I was takeing it I woudl start training at about 7pm and took it right b4 I walked in the door at the gym. By the time I was home and had my meal it kicked in and I was sawing wood b4 10pm. I didnt have to get up til about 7:30 am though so that was planety of time for it to wear off

It is very powerful. For me it made me like jelly. It really made me just a pile of goo. But i didnt have any affects the next day. But i did take it about 10 in the morning so it had time to wear off. But it is strong. WOrked good though and i liked it.

You must have a LOW tolerance...:p

Ive taken up to 30mgs of that shit when I has a lumbar fracture and 2 herniated discs.........as well as 12.5 Vicodin. (The big boys)

You shouldnt have any problems with Flexeril.
Some guys just have a low tolerance.

The doctor gave me a prescription for flexeril to help with my sciatica problem, but after reading some old posts here and talking to a couple people, I don't want to take it. I've heard it'll put you to sleep and that it can affect you the next day, which I don't need or want. A friend suggested I use moist heat instead, as that will relax the muscle. What input do you guys have?

The first time a Doc prescribed flexerill for me it did nothing. Months later a different Doc prescribed it again. The second one was very effective. I absolutely agree with ronnie0072 when he advises taking it early. I would take mine at between 6pm and 8pm any later would cause grogginess the next day. When I first tried taking them at bedtime @ 10pm I would feel groggy til noon sometimes as late as @pm.

When I was takeing it I woudl start training at about 7pm and took it right b4 I walked in the door at the gym. By the time I was home and had my meal it kicked in and I was sawing wood b4 10pm. I didnt have to get up til about 7:30 am though so that was planety of time for it to wear off

No offense bro but why in the world would you take it before you trained? I don't care how long it takes to get in your system, taking a muscle relaxer before you train is not smart. Can't believe it took that long to take effect anyways. Whatever works for you.

It's strong stuff and everyone responds different. My wife can take the same dose as me and never feel out of it or anything(small amount)When I've taken it it knocked me on my but. Taking it at night like most of the guys have said is best in my opinion. That way it doesn't effect you the next day.

It works great when my low back locks up in spasm. I call them anti-boner pills, they relax ALL the muscles! The next day dry mouth is worse than the next day groggyness.

i fucking love them,i take 3 10mgs 3 times a week and sleep like a baby for 10 hours.my favorite drug to take.complete relaxation.

Taken them alot myself due to back problems and they work great. My only concern is that i was told that it actually destroys muscle tissue with the pathway it works. I dont know if its true and was hoping someone would have some input.

They are JUNK!!!!!tryed takin them for my ACL on left knee pain still there and they give me the shits!!! I have 30 of them sitting on the counter , guess i should flush em

I love em. Ill take em off your hands! LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke