over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Input on synthetek's injectable liver support

AestheticMike

Newbies
currently running D-bol to front end a cycle. I'm taking NAC @ 1500mg daily, but I can tell my liver is taking a beating. You know you can feel it in your liver? maybe that's just me idk. Point is NAC must not be enough for. User experiences with the synthetek liver support?

currently running D-bol to front end a cycle. I'm taking NAC @ 1500mg daily, but I can tell my liver is taking a beating. You know you can feel it in your liver? maybe that's just me idk. Point is NAC must not be enough for. User experiences with the synthetek liver support?

Obviously dbol is never going to be good for your liver regardless of protective supplements being used. But synthergine definitely is the best liver protector I have ever used. It should minimize any damage caused by strong orals. Now if your dbol dose is sensible using synthergine with it you should be feeling great. NAC is a decent supplement but all you really is synthergine when it comes to your liver. I am using fairly high avar and proviron now so uses a high dose (6ml) of synthergine each day and feel great. Most would only need 4ml per day but I recently upped my dose just to see if I noticed a difference. I also take synthergine to help with stress levels (and cortisol) too.

Lol.. How do you feel your liver taking a beating? I have never taken a liver support and always come back fine. Children take up to 300 mg of anadrol for low blood count with "pct" or liver supports. Feel like it's a walking billboard here pushing products becuase I have never needed anything

Sick of people dissuading others from using preventative measures because of their anecdotal experience..Have you ever had your liver enzymes checked on orals? Yet alone 300mg of anadrol? There's a reason the medical community doesn't use it much anymore. one can surely discern liver stress! Change in urine color, swelling of the abdomen, nausea, reduction in appetite, reflux, change in digestive capacity, etc..

Synthergine is quality stuff. Helped me out quite a bit, and I used it orally at 4ml per day.

Last edited:
Sick of people dissuading others from using preventative measures because of their anecdotal experience..Have you ever had your liver enzymes checked on orals? Yet alone 300mg of anadrol? There's a reason the medical community doesn't use it much anymore. one can surely discern liver stress! Change in urine color, swelling of the abdomen, nausea, reduction in appetite, reflux, change in digestive capacity, etc..

Synthergine is quality stuff. Helped me out quite a bit, and I used it orally at 4ml per day.

agreed,the OP should be careful about your body reaction

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

shit screwed up the typing - Synthergine

He's the type of idiot that probably thinks because he looks good in the mirror that his body looks just as good on the inside...Internet doctors and their moronic bro-science!:rolleyes:

Run a search on here for Synthergine before and afters...Plenty of guys have actually had LABS run while using the products and ALL have come back with better values! It can be taken orally or injected...From the labs both seem to be equally as effective.

So for the fucking monkeys that preach bullshit about "it's a walking billboard here" maybe thye should actually post some backed-up, proven information instead of stupidity! At least the "walking billboard" Synthergine users are posting before and after LAB WORK to show where their levels were to where they are after use.

Last edited:
It can be taken orally, easier than inject. Reminds me me of the Buckley's commercial, tastes like death but works great (I've confirmed this by blood work while running 100 mg per day anadrol)...totally agree with a previous post, definitely run it, your liver will thank you.

Last edited:
He's the type of idiot that probably thinks because he looks good in the mirror that his body looks just as good on the inside...Internet doctors and their moronic bro-science!:rolleyes:

Run a search on here for Synthetine before and afters...Plenty of guys have actually had LABS run while using the products and ALL have come back with better values! It can be taken orally or injected...From the labs both seem to be equally as effective.

So for the fucking monkeys that preach bullshit about "it's a walking billboard here" maybe thye should actually post some backed-up, proven information instead of stupidity! At least the "walking billboard" Synthetine users are posting before and after LAB WORK to show where their levels were to where they are after use.

Usually I try to ignore this stuff.. but the more medical experience I gain, the more messed up stuff I see directly related to steroids , and it's almost always orals.

I get bloods done every 6 months, at the new year and slack diet and pushing gear and weights and mid year after cut. Always always come back with in range. Even thyroid always bounced back exceptionally fast on t3 as well. Estrogen is the only thing I have had problem controlling. Keep pushing sponsored products, what this board is great at... I get a pm a day with sponsor crap...I'm speaking the truth, sorry it hurts

Run a search on here for Synthetine before and afters...Plenty of guys have actually had LABS run while using the products and ALL have come back with better values! It can be taken orally or injected...From the labs both seem to be equally as effective.

So for the fucking monkeys that preach bullshit about "it's a walking billboard here" maybe thye should actually post some backed-up, proven information instead of stupidity! At least the "walking billboard" Synthetine users are posting before and after LAB WORK to show where their levels were to where they are after use.

Internet doctors lol while your giving advice like one :banghead:

Lol.. How do you feel your liver taking a beating? I have never taken a liver support and always come back fine. Children take up to 300 mg of anadrol for low blood count with "pct" or liver supports. Feel like it's a walking billboard here pushing products becuase I have never needed anything

Not at all. I have developed jaundice on anadrol during one of my first cycles. I wasn't even using that high of a dose either. I have read tonnes of studies done on aids patients etc with strong orals so I know the details. But aas orals can and will mess up your liver and the degree of that depends upon the dose used, duration of cycle and other toxic substances added (many drink on cycle) etc. How could I tell well it was fairly obvious... feeling like crap, yellow glazed eyes, low energy and just an overall toxic feeling. Most people don't ever get blood work done. Then a large percentage of the ones that do get it done after a cycle to see if they are ok to jump back on again. Not many get bloodwork done 4 weeks into a heavy dosed oral cycle and I am sure many of them would be surprised by the results. Now there are people who liver values stay normal even during fairly heavy blasts but they are an exception. We push products that work especially if it's like synthergine and will improve your overall health.

Last edited:
These forums are always so split it's hilarious. Sad, but hilarious. I'm no sponsor. Not trying to bump a product here. I've always noticed when I run orals I can feel an acidity in my breath sometimes, and that when I up my liver support this feeling goes away, So I've always chalked it up to if I can feel that in my breath on orals I'm not running enough support. While we seem to be arguing over the need for liver support, no one here has gone as far to denounce the syntherine I believe it was called, so I will have to give that a god. Thanks guys.

These forums are always so split it's hilarious. Sad, but hilarious. I'm no sponsor. Not trying to bump a product here. I've always noticed when I run orals I can feel an acidity in my breath sometimes, and that when I up my liver support this feeling goes away, So I've always chalked it up to if I can feel that in my breath on orals I'm not running enough support. While we seem to be arguing over the need for liver support, no one here has gone as far to denounce the syntherine I believe it was called, so I will have to give that a god. Thanks guys.

No I think K1 is drunk ;) Although everything he said was spot on just not the name.

It's called synthergine.

Synthetine is injectable l-carnitine which can come with other health benefits but is a different product.

I do support certain sponsors and I promote Synthetek but I never bullshit and all my posts are the complete truth. I have tried TUDCA, milk thistle, NAC, ALA, K-RALA, desmodium, LIV-52, glutathione etc. Synthergine is definitely the best from what I have used. Sure I never got blood work done on all of them but I felt and saw the biggest different with synthergine.

No I think K1 is drunk ;) Although everything he said was spot on just not the name.

It's called synthergine.

Synthetine is injectable l-carnitine which can come with other health benefits but is a different product.

I do support certain sponsors and I promote Synthetek but I never bullshit and all my posts are the complete truth. I have tried TUDCA, milk thistle, NAC, ALA, K-RALA, desmodium, LIV-52, glutathione etc. Synthergine is definitely the best from what I have used. Sure I never got blood work done on all of them but I felt and saw the biggest different with synthergine.

Shit, screwed up on the typing...Morons can get you going some times:rolleyes::p

Really dumb-shit...How am I advising anyone as a doctor?!

I said to use a search on Synthergine (the product he specifically asked about) and he would find first hand results from those that HAVE GONE TO THE DOCTORS AND HAD BEFORE AND AFTER LABS DONE!

So your moronic advise of "don't use anything because orals don't effect your liver. I've never used anything before and am 3D and can see my insides." is plain fucking stupid...YOU asshole are the reason most bodybuilders are labeled as knuckle-dragging primates! You may now fuck off and go to some other dumbass bro-science board.

Don't be too sure you know what some of our occupations are buddy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131